Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Napoli in home end!! 17:11 - Feb 14 with 7192 viewscupidstunt

Napoli fans uk have bought tickets for the home end.

Napoli in home end!! on 18:41 - Feb 14 with 5548 viewsBigDoug

I know an Italian fella who has bought 12 tickets for members of his family . Not the fighting/thuggish type of fella but no doubt his passion for Napoli won't be hidden.

YouTube Napoli Gallo and you'll see what I mean
Napoli in home end!! on 19:08 - Feb 14 with 5452 viewsJackbustard

Just seen a post on Twitter from their UK based fans and it seems quite a lot have bought tickets in the home end. Given the welcome we are likely to get out there I think this could turn nasty should they score. They are hardly the most well behaved lot anyway so dont think theyd need much of an excuse even in the home end.
Napoli in home end!! on 20:43 - Feb 14 with 5271 viewsmonmouth

Everyone should be made to say Cwmrhydyceirw before they can get in, or they can pizza off. Sorry....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Napoli in home end!! on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 5238 viewstwintownjack

I hear the sound ... ... Of Distant Drums ... ...

Laggiu, Laggiu..

OR

You're going home in a Dominos pizza box

OR

John Charles knew my father...
Napoli in home end!! on 21:01 - Feb 14 with 5164 viewsFlashberryjack

All Napoli fans in the home end should be made very welcome, even if they wear their colours.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Napoli in home end!! on 21:05 - Feb 14 with 5148 viewswestside

didn't we have a neutral area in the west stand for europa games
Napoli in home end!! on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 5135 viewsoldcob

Napoli in home end!! on 21:01 - Feb 14 by Flashberryjack

All Napoli fans in the home end should be made very welcome, even if they wear their colours.

Too right. Remember that any nonsense toward their fans will be more than reciprocated on our loyal fans that are travelling to the away leg. Lets make friends not enemies.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2014 21:09]
Napoli in home end!! on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 4960 viewsblaine_scfc

Napoli in home end!! on 21:08 - Feb 14 by oldcob

Too right. Remember that any nonsense toward their fans will be more than reciprocated on our loyal fans that are travelling to the away leg. Lets make friends not enemies.

I'm going to Napoli, and couldn't really give a toss what their fans think of us. Anyone going in the home end is asking for trouble, stupid thing to do.
Login to get fewer ads

Napoli in home end!! on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 4914 viewslonglostjack

Call me a dreamer, but if they're in the East I hope they get no trouble whatsoever - even if they score or win . What's more I'd hope that the club provides a few free tickets for Naples journalists in the East Upper to report on the welcome and lack of aggro towards their fans. We are not the scummers !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Napoli in home end!! on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 4815 viewscontroversial_jack

Napoli in home end!! on 19:08 - Feb 14 by Jackbustard

Just seen a post on Twitter from their UK based fans and it seems quite a lot have bought tickets in the home end. Given the welcome we are likely to get out there I think this could turn nasty should they score. They are hardly the most well behaved lot anyway so dont think theyd need much of an excuse even in the home end.

They are Italians for goodness sake. Unless the odds are in their favour they won't stand
Napoli in home end!! on 23:18 - Feb 14 with 4745 viewsNatterjack

The way Napoli fans are treated will have zero bearing on how we are received in the away leg. Their Ultra lot are complete nutters - Anyone walking down the Spaccanapoli with Swans clobber on will be fair game.

That being said, I don't mind family's taking up residence in the East Stand, particularly as we don't look like selling out. As Long as they sit on their hands and don't break into a chorus of 'just one Cornetto' they'll be welcome in my book.
Napoli in home end!! on 09:47 - Feb 15 with 4502 viewscontroversial_jack

Napoli in home end!! on 21:08 - Feb 14 by oldcob

They will do that anyway
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:04 - Feb 15 with 4350 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Napoli in home end!! on 09:47 - Feb 15 by controversial_jack

They will do that anyway

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Napoli in home end!! on 12:46 - Feb 15 with 4266 viewsJackfath

I shall be getting off with any Italians in the stands should they be there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Napoli in home end!! on 12:48 - Feb 15 with 4254 viewsScoobyWho

Yeah, like all those Cardiff fans last week .....
zzzzzzzzz, figments.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Napoli in home end!! on 12:49 - Feb 15 with 4244 viewsJackfath

Napoli in home end!! on 12:48 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Yeah, like all those Cardiff fans last week .....
zzzzzzzzz, figments.

Will you be tounging some Italian salami on Thursday?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Napoli in home end!! on 12:51 - Feb 15 with 4239 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli in home end!! on 12:49 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Will you be tounging some Italian salami on Thursday?

Only if its free, i get the impression you may have to buy yours ...

Napoli in home end!! on 12:53 - Feb 15 with 4233 viewsJackfath

Napoli in home end!! on 12:51 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

Only if its free, i get the impression you may have to buy yours ...

Expert in things like that are you?

Napoli in home end!! on 12:55 - Feb 15 with 4219 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli in home end!! on 12:53 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

Expert in things like that are you?

I Much prefer the five packs of chilli pepperami for £1.89 in Asda, very tasty but not very filling, but then if your tongue is swirling round a larger salami i am sure you will reap the benefits.

Napoli in home end!! on 12:58 - Feb 15 with 4196 viewsJackfath

Napoli in home end!! on 12:55 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

I Much prefer the five packs of chilli pepperami for £1.89 in Asda, very tasty but not very filling, but then if your tongue is swirling round a larger salami i am sure you will reap the benefits.

I wouldn't know about ASDA. I've always found it full of the benefit class searching for sub standard groceries.

Napoli in home end!! on 13:01 - Feb 15 with 4175 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli in home end!! on 12:58 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

I wouldn't know about ASDA. I've always found it full of the benefit class searching for sub standard groceries.

I see Asda more of quest for edible goods at a decent price leaving me more money to spend on other things like car seat covers or gardening products, which leads me on to Aldi, you should steer clear of this experience if you don't like Asda, you may get that salami you crave for at a much reduced price.

Napoli in home end!! on 13:03 - Feb 15 with 4167 viewsJackfath

Napoli in home end!! on 13:01 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

I see Asda more of quest for edible goods at a decent price leaving me more money to spend on other things like car seat covers or gardening products, which leads me on to Aldi, you should steer clear of this experience if you don't like Asda, you may get that salami you crave for at a much reduced price.

i feel it necessary to point out you're the one who admitted being partial to some salami, not me.

Napoli in home end!! on 13:05 - Feb 15 with 4162 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli in home end!! on 13:03 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

i feel it necessary to point out you're the one who admitted being partial to some salami, not me.

I merely responded to your original question as i enjoy immensely our conversations on this failing forum.

Napoli in home end!! on 13:06 - Feb 15 with 4153 viewsJackfath

Napoli in home end!! on 13:05 - Feb 15 by ScoobyWho

I merely responded to your original question as i enjoy immensely our conversations on this failing forum.

You mean this "failing" forum which you keep on coming back to as you enjoy it so much?

Napoli in home end!! on 13:11 - Feb 15 with 4131 viewsScoobyWho

Napoli in home end!! on 13:06 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

You mean this "failing" forum which you keep on coming back to as you enjoy it so much?

I only come baxk to speak with intellectuals like yourself. When i get tiresome PM's threatening violence or from a footballers doggy mrs i tend to ignore them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024