Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English "fans" 21:07 - Jun 10 with 24116 viewsMuteswan

BBC reporting more trouble with English fans in Marseille this evening . Let's hope they don't spoil the day when we play them later next week http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36504410
English "fans" on 22:03 - Jun 10 with 7909 viewsOldjack

Three times already the tw*ts have kicked off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

English on 22:06 - Jun 10 with 7886 viewsLandore_Jack

English fans in Marseille tonight:

[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 22:08]

#backtojack

English "fans" on 22:08 - Jun 10 with 7877 viewsBigDoug

English "fans" on 22:03 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

Three times already the tw*ts have kicked off

A spell inside Baumettes prison with Abdul and Mohammed the Tunisian drug dealers will wise them up don't worry .
English "fans" on 22:14 - Jun 10 with 7843 viewsOldjack

i got a horrible feeling it's gonna kick off when we play them ,we got some tw*ts and they got even more tw*ts , a recipe for diaster

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

English on 22:16 - Jun 10 with 7835 viewsFieryJack

English on 22:06 - Jun 10 by Landore_Jack

English fans in Marseille tonight:

[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 22:08]

That's how we won the War - some might say.

Sound like horrible cockney thugs to me.
English on 22:19 - Jun 10 with 7813 viewsLandore_Jack

English on 22:16 - Jun 10 by FieryJack

That's how we won the War - some might say.

Sound like horrible cockney thugs to me.

Looks like a flair has been thrown at the English fans.

#backtojack

English "fans" on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 7787 viewsLandore_Jack

Russian hooligans VS English fans earlier today:

#backtojack

English "fans" on 22:43 - Jun 10 with 7705 viewsBenJ94

Why would you expect anything other than this from the English? Please tell me if I'm over reacting, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone gets killed next week!
Login to get fewer ads

English "fans" on 22:52 - Jun 10 with 7666 viewsbuilthjack

Idiots. No trouble here whatsoever. No need for it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

English on 22:56 - Jun 10 with 7654 viewsLandore_Jack

I do believe at times English fans are targeted. They were targeted by the locals yesterday and the Russians today.

Having said that, they don't help themselves by getting drunk and becoming rowdy.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 23:36]

#backtojack

English "fans" on 23:10 - Jun 10 with 7594 viewsheadcleaner

poor old england. Reap what you sew I'm afraid and excusing the poor little lambs is pathetic. All I've seen in the clips on the net is 'ingulund' and 'isis where are you' and 'no surrender' chants these are grown men for gods sake not kids.

They only play the victim when they get their backsides handed to them. The best solution is to throw them out and if the Russians want to scrap it out with the poles then they should be slung out as well. no place for it in 2016. and people wonder why we all have to suffer booze bans when the english cant handle a few days on the pi$$
English on 23:14 - Jun 10 with 7575 viewsraynor94

English on 22:56 - Jun 10 by Landore_Jack

I do believe at times English fans are targeted. They were targeted by the locals yesterday and the Russians today.

Having said that, they don't help themselves by getting drunk and becoming rowdy.

I'm glad you edited that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

English "fans" on 23:15 - Jun 10 with 7573 viewsWarwickHunt

English "fans" on 22:23 - Jun 10 by Landore_Jack

Russian hooligans VS English fans earlier today:

No smoke without Fyodor.
English on 23:29 - Jun 10 with 7525 viewslonglostjack

English on 22:56 - Jun 10 by Landore_Jack

Ask yourself why they are targeted. I feel sorry for the majority of decent English fans who may be targeted thanks to the fat bellied tw*ts.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

English "fans" on 23:30 - Jun 10 with 7519 viewslonglostjack

Edit - didn't read your second paragraph !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

English "fans" on 23:34 - Jun 10 with 7499 viewsraynor94

English "fans" on 23:30 - Jun 10 by longlostjack

Edit - didn't read your second paragraph !

He did an edit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

English "fans" on 23:38 - Jun 10 with 7485 viewsBLAZE

Welsh boys and girls are having a great time from what I've seen. Brought back the memories of Valencia away. Great times, would love to be over there
English "fans" on 01:24 - Jun 11 with 7351 viewsJack123

English "fans" on 22:14 - Jun 10 by Oldjack

i got a horrible feeling it's gonna kick off when we play them ,we got some tw*ts and they got even more tw*ts , a recipe for diaster

So do I :(

libera nos a malo

English "fans" on 02:43 - Jun 11 with 7308 viewsLoyal

English "fans" on 22:52 - Jun 10 by builthjack

Idiots. No trouble here whatsoever. No need for it.

Exactly mate, haven't seen anything even close to it.
It's been an absolute joy to meet so many different fans from across Wales and England who are following us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

English "fans" on 07:15 - Jun 11 with 7207 viewsKilkennyjack

Totally embarrassing. If it carries on, the FA should simply withdraw their team. I feel for the good fans who love their football. Why the hell should the French people, and the tournament, put up with it ?

Beware of the Risen People

English "fans" on 11:34 - Jun 11 with 6965 viewsSwaneeRiver

They will be up for trouble next week. I hope the Welsh fans don't rise to it, but our fans let themselves down often enough at club level (historically), so I can see it kicking off big style I'm afraid
English "fans" on 12:20 - Jun 11 with 6919 viewsyescomeon

There's a reason everyone hates the English, and they have the fückung gall to whine about immigrants.

Upthecity!

English "fans" on 12:29 - Jun 11 with 6898 viewsEvanski

I feel for the French police. In a state of emergency and they have to deal with this shit. Fecking w@nkers.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

English "fans" on 12:55 - Jun 11 with 6856 viewsMurph75

English "fans" on 12:20 - Jun 11 by yescomeon

There's a reason everyone hates the English, and they have the fückung gall to whine about immigrants.

In fairness the Russian and the locals are doing a great job of disgracing themselves as well.
English "fans" on 13:08 - Jun 11 with 6835 viewsyescomeon

English "fans" on 12:55 - Jun 11 by Murph75

In fairness the Russian and the locals are doing a great job of disgracing themselves as well.

Russian football fans, a fine bar to measure oneself by.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024