Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. 16:29 - May 8 with 21071 viewsPommyhoop

Ok lads this is the big one or half of it
.The Play Offs.
No clue what the team is going to be but I'd like .
Simpson Ned Hill Yun
Henry Barton
Hoilett/Benayoun, Ravel ,Traore
Charlie...
Come On U Rrrrrrrrssss

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 21:52 - May 9 with 1212 viewskropotkin41

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 21:47 - May 9 by stansleftfoot

Given what QPR are capable of that must be considered a great performance, it might give them enough confidence to go on and win this.

I agree............... that could have been so much worse, I'm very happy that we went up there looked solid, even had an attacking spell, looked good in the ball........... no c*ck-ups.

Monday's going to be a white knuckle ride I'm sure, but whatever we'll always have the night we put in 96 professional minutes away at Wigan. I'm taking that and storing it away in the place I keep happy memories.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 21:57 - May 9 with 1155 viewsstansleftfoot

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 21:52 - May 9 by kropotkin41

I agree............... that could have been so much worse, I'm very happy that we went up there looked solid, even had an attacking spell, looked good in the ball........... no c*ck-ups.

Monday's going to be a white knuckle ride I'm sure, but whatever we'll always have the night we put in 96 professional minutes away at Wigan. I'm taking that and storing it away in the place I keep happy memories.

Absolutely! Clint Hill pulled every trick in the book tonight, and he get's picked up for not delivering a worldy cross...astonishing performance under pressure to hold what could have been a shaky game together.
Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 22:00 - May 9 with 1127 viewsMarshy

Well done the lads. It was always going to be a tight game and we held it altogether really well. Monday night is going to be even more tense. Fingers crossed for an amazing night.
[Post edited 9 May 2014 22:02]
Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 22:02 - May 9 with 1111 viewsPunteR

I'm happy with that. Well done lads, our fans are immense.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 22:15 - May 9 with 1031 viewsqprrunner

F**K me we must've been a bag of shite all year, being at uni in Leeds have only been able to watch highlights this season, watched full 90 today and what a snooze fest that was. zzz
Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 23:08 - May 9 with 933 viewsHollowayRanger

i didnt watch went out with friends for a meal ,no phone no tv no idea of score then just as i set off for home

one of my mates shouted out

its 2-0 wigan!!!

CHRIST the walk home after being told that was horrible

WAIT TILL I SEE HIM!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 23:36 - May 9 with 908 viewsPommyhoop

Succumbed to the Zzzzzzzz and missed the last 10 mins.
Job done! 0.0 at half time.
Onto the second half at HQ.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 00:19 - May 10 with 870 viewsQPRNZ

Mattch Fred for the Play Offs Leg One. on 21:41 - May 9 by Kiwi76

Note to self to ban family from being anywhere near me Tues AM.
Job done first leg and more to come at Loftus Rd.

Got be happy with the draw. Enjoyed the coverage though could have done without the kite surfing for the 1st 15 mins!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024