Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was your favourite goal last season 19:32 - Jun 29 with 3753 viewsBorojack

Mine was Kyle Naughton scoring at Sunderland.
Great team goal lovely pass from Ki as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

What was your favourite goal last season on 19:42 - Jun 29 with 3744 viewsTummer_from_Texas

2nd goal at Anfield - beautiful interplay between two new players playing together for the first time (Carroll and Olsson) to set up the header by Llorente.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

What was your favourite goal last season on 19:52 - Jun 29 with 3721 viewsplasjack

All of them, we'd be relegated otherwise, but Kyle Naughton was special.
What was your favourite goal last season on 19:58 - Jun 29 with 3703 viewsJack_Meoff

What was your favourite goal last season on 19:42 - Jun 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

2nd goal at Anfield - beautiful interplay between two new players playing together for the first time (Carroll and Olsson) to set up the header by Llorente.

Same. Thing of beauty. Dreamboat. Dreamboat of a goal, I meant, not Llorente. Obviously...

That win was incredible, given our predicament at the time.

Another great Carroll/Llorente combo was Burnley home, massive win also.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2017 20:09]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What was your favourite goal last season on 20:00 - Jun 29 with 3702 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, that was a beaut. That and Llorente's bullet header from Fer's whipped in ball from the right wing. I don't think I've seen a better cross that that.

I've also a soft spot for Rangel's winner at Palace too - valuable for us in turning the corner, PC's first win courtesy of Curt and couldn't have been scored by a nicer bloke.
What was your favourite goal last season on 20:50 - Jun 29 with 3653 viewsploppy

Me too. The most gorgeous cross from Carroll begging to be headed in. The kind of goal where you get out of your seat and head it in yourself.
What was your favourite goal last season on 20:54 - Jun 29 with 3646 viewsdickythorpe

Llorente's against Man City at the Liberty. I suddenly saw that if this bloke "got his head on" he'd get a shedload for us.
What was your favourite goal last season on 20:55 - Jun 29 with 3645 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi"a free kick at OT for me

We deserved to win that game
What was your favourite goal last season on 21:11 - Jun 29 with 3632 viewsspiderboy

It has to be llorentes gorgeous toe poke of a goal at anfield.
My god I got so excited!
Nearly choked on my ruffle bar from behind the settee!
Login to get fewer ads

What was your favourite goal last season on 21:35 - Jun 29 with 3605 viewsWarwickHunt

This.

Proper Roy of the Rovers goal.
What was your favourite goal last season on 22:36 - Jun 29 with 3541 viewsTom1912

I think Llorente's second at Anfield is best and Naughton's at Sunderland second in terms of quality but my favourite goal was the winner against Burnley at home.

I was watching on a crappy stream in the middle of the night in a crappy hotel in Vietnam and had managed not to wake my girlfriend up for the other 2 goals. When Llorente rose for that header though I went ballistic-she wasn't impressed. But this was the first moment in a while I actually thought we could stay up. Dyche having a moan about Llorente potentially pushing the defender was the icing on the cake too, considering their ridiculous first goal.
What was your favourite goal last season on 01:08 - Jun 30 with 3476 viewsLoyal

Perfection.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What was your favourite goal last season on 01:10 - Jun 30 with 3473 viewsLoyal

What was your favourite goal last season on 22:36 - Jun 29 by Tom1912

I think Llorente's second at Anfield is best and Naughton's at Sunderland second in terms of quality but my favourite goal was the winner against Burnley at home.

I was watching on a crappy stream in the middle of the night in a crappy hotel in Vietnam and had managed not to wake my girlfriend up for the other 2 goals. When Llorente rose for that header though I went ballistic-she wasn't impressed. But this was the first moment in a while I actually thought we could stay up. Dyche having a moan about Llorente potentially pushing the defender was the icing on the cake too, considering their ridiculous first goal.

If she is like that now, she is no keeper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What was your favourite goal last season on 03:54 - Jun 30 with 3452 viewsTom1912

What was your favourite goal last season on 01:10 - Jun 30 by Loyal

If she is like that now, she is no keeper.

Definitely true, she doesn't even own a pair of gloves...
What was your favourite goal last season on 16:29 - Jun 30 with 3327 viewsSPboy

Siggy's free kick at Old Trafford. We deserved it and desperately needed it for our survival.

As said by others: Llorente''s header at Liverpool, both of Llorente's goals v Burnley at home also stand out goals, Naughton at Sunderland, Siggy's winner at Anfield, Rangel at Palace, Carroll home v Stoke
What was your favourite goal last season on 16:36 - Jun 30 with 3322 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They have last season's goals on video on the new website

http://www.swanseacity.com/news/video-our-goals-season
What was your favourite goal last season on 16:45 - Jun 30 with 3317 viewsRogerstone

Tom Carroll for me

Along with Siggy at manure

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

What was your favourite goal last season on 16:56 - Jun 30 with 3305 viewsEasternJack

Mawsons's perfect volley. Lovely technique

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

What was your favourite goal last season on 16:57 - Jun 30 with 3305 viewsjack247

What was your favourite goal last season on 16:45 - Jun 30 by Rogerstone

Tom Carroll for me

Along with Siggy at manure

Agree with that, not because of the quality of the strike, but because we looked relegated a few minutes before.

The two winners against Palace were both massive, the Rangel one in particular (like the Carroll goal) felt like a changing point in the season.

Aesthetically, hard to argue with Llorente at Anfield.
What was your favourite goal last season on 19:11 - Jun 30 with 3259 viewsJackSkellington

All of the above, plus Olsson's goal against Leicester was a thing of beauty. Very similar to Naughton's goal in the quality of the team build up play, with wonderful vision from Siggy for the assist and then that fantastic final rocket of a strike. That we put up with Neil friggin Taylor all those years when we could have had someone with the quality of Olsson doesn't bear thinking about... I also like to think of it as the goal that (kind of) got Ranieri sacked!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024