Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colback On Making His Rangers Debut 18:27 - Aug 20 with 2757 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 02:23 - Aug 21 with 2393 viewsHooparoo

He one across as the “right sort” so let’s hope he can have an influence. Certainly experienced and up for the fight like his mate Steve Cook.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 08:08 - Aug 21 with 2228 viewscpgerber

I liked what I saw. Sort of player you hate when they play for the opposition.

Amazing what a bit of grit and steel can do, Cook and Colback in and things look a lot more solid.
Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 08:38 - Aug 21 with 2166 viewsWokingR

And he was constantly talking and organising throughout.
Looking forward to seeing him and Field form a partnership
Not you Dozzell, not you.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2023 8:39]
Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 09:08 - Aug 21 with 2091 viewsdmm

I note Dozy has improved his game a tad since Colback's arrival. Only a tad mind.
Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 1985 viewsEastR

Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 09:08 - Aug 21 by dmm

I note Dozy has improved his game a tad since Colback's arrival. Only a tad mind.

Agreed, and to be fair to him I thought Dozzell had his best game for us since Watford at home last season.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 09:54 - Aug 21 with 1877 viewsterryb

Considering he hadn't played before this season, I thought he was all right after moving to the Field position.

Before that he looked lost, but that is almost certainly because he was being asked to play out of oposition. Surely, he should have been on the left & Chair moved inside to take up the Willock position?

He will improve Rangers when he has had more game time. I assume he will be starting at Southampton.
Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 11:31 - Aug 21 with 1683 viewsBklynRanger

Colback On Making His Rangers Debut on 09:08 - Aug 21 by dmm

I'm not ready to get his name tatooed on my neck yet, but imho Dozzell has started this season in better form than he's shown for quite a while, maybe ever. The main thing being he hasn't been hiding. Hope it continues.

On Colbeck, that was odd stuff from GA when he came on. He had to have been expected to slot in beside either Dozzell or Field when one of them came off. Field had played on Wednesday and was the obvious choice 'loading' wise. He then got injured, stayed down, came back on, and the whole time Dixon Bonner was standing there in a bib - for a good 10-15 minutes. Too much indecision.

One good thing about Colbeck - he was puffing at the end but he doesn't look, at this stage, like a player whose legs have gone by any means - decent mobility I thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024