Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 15:23 - Mar 12 with 5299 viewsnedflanders

Three days gone and I am still fuming. Not only did we lose, it also cost me a grand.....
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:24 - Mar 12 with 4049 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sue Bob Pollack?
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:27 - Mar 12 with 4036 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought I heard on Talksh-t on Saturday that some bookies were paying out for Hill as 1st goalscorer.I know Ladbrokes were one of the names mentioned.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:29 - Mar 12 with 4027 viewsJamie

William Hill paid out.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:32 - Mar 12 with 4015 viewsnedflanders

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:27 - Mar 12 by stowmarketrange

I thought I heard on Talksh-t on Saturday that some bookies were paying out for Hill as 1st goalscorer.I know Ladbrokes were one of the names mentioned.

Yep, i heard a few are too. Unfortunately not the firm i backed it at.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:42 - Mar 12 with 3997 viewsstowmarketrange

I'm sorry to hear that.Another reason to blame the pi-s poor decision.
I did read somewhere today that the police were called to Mr Pollock's house when he received a suspicious package in the post.As soon as they realised it was from Specsavers,the bomb squad were stood down.
I'm am going to stop my support for the Guide dog association in protest.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:45 - Mar 12 with 3985 viewsbosh67

Wow, you really are having a f*cking bad start to the week.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:47 - Mar 12 with 3971 viewscollegeranger

Who did you place the bet with?
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:48 - Mar 12 with 3967 viewscollegeranger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:32 - Mar 12 by nedflanders

Yep, i heard a few are too. Unfortunately not the firm i backed it at.

Login to get fewer ads

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:48 - Mar 12 with 3957 viewsWeAreQPR12

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:47 - Mar 12 by collegeranger

yeah what bookies? all sounds a bit fishy 2 me
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:52 - Mar 12 with 3948 viewscarrotcrunch_R

omg unlucky
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:55 - Mar 12 with 3941 viewsLadyRanger

ladbrokes, coral, william hill and paddy power all paid out who did you back it with dontexist.com very sad
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:55 - Mar 12 with 3939 viewsLadyRanger

ladbrokes, coral, william hill and paddy power all paid out who did you back it with dontexist.com very sad
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:34 - Mar 12 with 3865 viewsnedflanders

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 15:48 - Mar 12 by WeAreQPR12

yeah what bookies? all sounds a bit fishy 2 me

Yes, i feel the need to lie about it. I felt i would just post on here a complete lie about a bet i didn't have. I work in the industry and therefore wont name the firm involved as if they choose not to pay out - as they are currently stating they wont - then they are in their rights to do this as stated in their rules. Any mention of their name with regards this issue would be derogatory to the firm for something that isn't technically their fault. I just was bemoaning my luck thats all. Geez Clive, i see what you mean about some of the comments on here. Unbelievable....
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:37 - Mar 12 with 3857 viewsWatford_Ranger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:34 - Mar 12 by nedflanders

Yes, i feel the need to lie about it. I felt i would just post on here a complete lie about a bet i didn't have. I work in the industry and therefore wont name the firm involved as if they choose not to pay out - as they are currently stating they wont - then they are in their rights to do this as stated in their rules. Any mention of their name with regards this issue would be derogatory to the firm for something that isn't technically their fault. I just was bemoaning my luck thats all. Geez Clive, i see what you mean about some of the comments on here. Unbelievable....

I don't see how it would be derogatory to say 'I had a tenner on player x at firm y'.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:45 - Mar 12 with 3833 viewsSnipper

Well i'd name & shame the firm. You'd also be helping us stay away from betting with the shysters.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:56 - Mar 12 with 3804 viewsEssexR

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:45 - Mar 12 by Snipper

Well i'd name & shame the firm. You'd also be helping us stay away from betting with the shysters.

First post, annoyed enough to register. Bet365 didn't pay out.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:58 - Mar 12 with 3795 viewsSnipper

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:56 - Mar 12 by EssexR

How much did you have on Clint Hill?
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:03 - Mar 12 with 3780 viewsWatford_Ranger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:56 - Mar 12 by EssexR

Call them up and say you'll never use them again. Given how small their liability must be they may well cave.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:03 - Mar 12 with 3780 viewsEssexR

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:58 - Mar 12 by Snipper

How much did you have on Clint Hill?

Small change, certainly not enough to worry about and not to the extent of the original poster. However, rather in my pocket that the bookies. Wasn't bothered about not being paid out if all bookies were consistent. That's the annoying thing. Time to change accounts.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:07 - Mar 12 with 3753 viewsW7Ranger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:34 - Mar 12 by nedflanders

Get stake money back at least surely???
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:08 - Mar 12 with 3753 viewsnedflanders

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 16:45 - Mar 12 by Snipper

Hi Snipper - thats pretty much why i wont name the firm. They haven't done anything wrong by not paying out, would of been nice if the firm in question had followed suit and made an ex-gratia payment but they have explained their reasoning to me as to why they won't and in all honesty, its not their fault the linesman was incompetent. Anyway, things can only get better. Onwards and upwards to Cheltenham!!
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:20 - Mar 12 with 3730 viewsLadyRanger

oh well you never miss what you never had. and by the way you lost a score at the most not a grand at all. did i miss 7 million on the lottery by not having six numbers no i lost a quid.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:20 - Mar 12 with 3728 viewsLadyRanger

oh well you never miss what you never had. and by the way you lost a score at the most not a grand at all. did i miss 7 million on the lottery by not having six numbers no i lost a quid.
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 18:58 - Mar 12 with 3648 viewsCHUBBS

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:20 - Mar 12 by LadyRanger

He said the decision COST him a grand!!!
What is wrong with some of you lot on here?The bloke comes on and explains another angle of the shit decision and gets accused of making it all up.
Btw you should re-name yourself cos you aren't no lady.
Unlucky Nedflanders
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 19:04 - Mar 12 with 3635 viewsW7Ranger

I backed Clint Hill to score first on Sat at 66/1 on 17:20 - Mar 12 by LadyRanger

What if you'd forgotten to do the Lottery one Saturday and the 6 numbers you've used for donkeys years come in. Do you still think "oh well, I've still got my Pound"???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024