Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok let's vote who do we want 14:03 - Nov 18 with 7590 viewswombat

Arry the twitch
Benitez
O,Neil
Dicanio not the racist one
Holloway

My vote is holloway massively unlikely but he would turn us around fairly quickly

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:09 - Nov 18 with 3419 viewsGloucs_R

Solsjkaer and Neville would be a dream team IMO

Otherwise Harry

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:13 - Nov 18 with 3400 viewstom007

arry
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:13 - Nov 18 with 3396 viewsNov77

I'd be happy with either redknapp or de Canio.
I'm resigned to the fact we'll probably go down now whoever is in charge, but I want us to go down fighting and attacking, not surrendering the way we do under Hughes.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 3385 viewsBucksRanger

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:13 - Nov 18 by Nov77

I'd be happy with either redknapp or de Canio.
I'm resigned to the fact we'll probably go down now whoever is in charge, but I want us to go down fighting and attacking, not surrendering the way we do under Hughes.

1. Ian Holloway
2. Luigi De Canio
3. Steve Gallen / Marc Bircham
4. Gareth Ainsworth
5. Gerry Francis
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:18 - Nov 18 with 3381 viewsted_hendrix

I don't know, I honestly do not know.

The only thing I know for certain is that we are a complete mess at QPR at the moment.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:19 - Nov 18 with 3379 viewspaulparker

Depends if we gamble to stay up this year = Arry
if we accept we are down including TF and we plan to start a fresh then would like to see the following considered
Di Canio
Mowbray
Malkey Mackay
Nigel Adkins

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:24 - Nov 18 with 3363 viewsGloucs_R

Cant believe some of the names people are mentioning. The problem is we have a number of players who think they are the dogs blllx and need a dressing down. Therefore we need a high profile experienced manager who can do that.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:24 - Nov 18 with 3360 viewsklr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:19 - Nov 18 by paulparker

Depends if we gamble to stay up this year = Arry
if we accept we are down including TF and we plan to start a fresh then would like to see the following considered
Di Canio
Mowbray
Malkey Mackay
Nigel Adkins

That's what I was thinking, I'd say that it would be a good admission from the owners that they are learning from their mistakes by appointing a Malky Mackay or a Holloway.

The older amongst us realise in no uncertain terms that we are already relegated as of November 17th, the appointment of a Holloway would I believe be a massive feel good appointment for QPR & shot in the arm for the club.

He'd take the job as well.

I dont like Redknapp & I think the particular ship sailed about a month ago.

The owners need to take a step back & learn from their mistakes; dont sign / appoint people on reputation or hearsay, do it backed up by cold hard facts, dont make South Korean clothes horses club captain especially after you made the same mistake the previous year with a delusional pea brained narcissistic "working class hero"

Learn from your mistakes.
Login to get fewer ads

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:26 - Nov 18 with 3355 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Soljskaer

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:26 - Nov 18 with 3354 viewsRs_Holy

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:24 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

Cant believe some of the names people are mentioning. The problem is we have a number of players who think they are the dogs blllx and need a dressing down. Therefore we need a high profile experienced manager who can do that.

Short term = Harry

Long Term = Steve Gallen and Marc Bircham (When the youth system starts to produce a few players).
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:26 - Nov 18 with 3353 viewsGloucs_R

Solsjkaer would please most. Young enough to want to learn, 2 Championships under his belt, but would the big names play for him? The problem is that they are all on long contracts so are with us if / when we go down.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:27 - Nov 18 with 3350 viewsQuillPenRiot

TF has invested so much money etc etc. Means he's so deep into the Hughes wagon he can't crawl out without being covered in $hite.

I imagine the board are discussing 'what to do now' -- if QPR were on the stock exchange there would be a mass run to sell. Tony should have had a plan or two to show the board today if not last week: options are to liquidate come January with Tony falling below Tango & Cash in the rankings of QPR owners; hire a high profile and high priced manager like Harry, which is to me seemingly absurd given the horrible plausibility of the first option at this time ("you want more money Tony? Sure! And more grape please.  Oh Yeah!").

Seems we're fcked, and the realistic best we can hope for is some sort of middle course, a controlled fall if you will that allows for the off miracle of a turnaround but with some longer term hedging to tighten the belt for relegation. A motivator and man manager who commands footballers' respect, is tactically astute, has experience,  and is relatively inexpensive. 

Ok no one is out there who fully fits this criteria, but we should be thinking on the order of Steve Clark or Chris Hughton rather than Rafa or Harry. Les Ferdinand is my pick but anyone else who fits the mold will do.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:28 - Nov 18 with 3344 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I think if we went down Soljskaer would stay which would be good. He knows how to deal with players withoit spending a lot of money and was a fantastic player back in the day

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 3335 viewsklr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:27 - Nov 18 by QuillPenRiot

TF has invested so much money etc etc. Means he's so deep into the Hughes wagon he can't crawl out without being covered in $hite.

I imagine the board are discussing 'what to do now' -- if QPR were on the stock exchange there would be a mass run to sell. Tony should have had a plan or two to show the board today if not last week: options are to liquidate come January with Tony falling below Tango & Cash in the rankings of QPR owners; hire a high profile and high priced manager like Harry, which is to me seemingly absurd given the horrible plausibility of the first option at this time ("you want more money Tony? Sure! And more grape please.  Oh Yeah!").

Seems we're fcked, and the realistic best we can hope for is some sort of middle course, a controlled fall if you will that allows for the off miracle of a turnaround but with some longer term hedging to tighten the belt for relegation. A motivator and man manager who commands footballers' respect, is tactically astute, has experience,  and is relatively inexpensive. 

Ok no one is out there who fully fits this criteria, but we should be thinking on the order of Steve Clark or Chris Hughton rather than Rafa or Harry. Les Ferdinand is my pick but anyone else who fits the mold will do.

Solsjkaer ?! is that a joke ?

Its pretty obvious, if they still want to give it a go & think we can stay in this division, then its Redknapp.

I think we need to be honest here & get a competent / up & coming Championship level manager in here.

We will all find out one way or another by wednesday.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:29 - Nov 18 with 3335 viewsGloucs_R

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:27 - Nov 18 by QuillPenRiot

apart from the last paragraph I agree. Do we start to rebuild now for life in the Championship, bringing in someone willing to learn or go for broke and bring in a big hitter?

Tough one.

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:30 - Nov 18 with 3326 viewsGloucs_R

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:29 - Nov 18 by klr

Solsjkaer ?! is that a joke ?

Its pretty obvious, if they still want to give it a go & think we can stay in this division, then its Redknapp.

I think we need to be honest here & get a competent / up & coming Championship level manager in here.

We will all find out one way or another by wednesday.

why a joke?

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:32 - Nov 18 with 3313 viewsklr

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:30 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

why a joke?

You dont go from winning a couple of titles in Norway to getting QPR out of this mess mate, that would be one of the most bonkers appointments of alltime.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:34 - Nov 18 with 3310 viewswittle

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:29 - Nov 18 by Gloucs_R

apart from the last paragraph I agree. Do we start to rebuild now for life in the Championship, bringing in someone willing to learn or go for broke and bring in a big hitter?

Tough one.

while there is still a good chance of staying up should we put a run together then it has to be harry.I would rather get him on a short term deal though as should we go down we could plan long term with a younger manager like a poyet or robinson from mk dons.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:36 - Nov 18 with 3296 viewsGloucs_R

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:32 - Nov 18 by klr

You dont go from winning a couple of titles in Norway to getting QPR out of this mess mate, that would be one of the most bonkers appointments of alltime.

Depends, maybe he could be tempted by the "project"

Money talks at the end of the day. He inherits a good squad, cant be made to look bad but can be a hero. If he keeps us up, he is a hero and will get moeny to build next season. If we go down, its not his fault and he gets money to rebuild for the future. Either way its a "5 year plan"

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:40 - Nov 18 with 3274 viewskropotkin41

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:32 - Nov 18 by klr

No, we've had plenty of bonkers and a young talented manager for the long term could be just what the club needs. The question is whether we really have a chance of staying up or not, and if then HR or someone of that ilk could be the saviour we need.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:48 - Nov 18 with 3252 viewsBAWHoops

1) Solskjaer
2) Blanc
3) Makay
4) Redknapp
5) Di Canio

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ok let's vote who do we want on 14:56 - Nov 18 with 3229 viewsJamie

Said the other week, Solskjaer.

If not then i'd like the board to go all out trying to get a Mackay/Poyet to abandon their current projects and commit to bringing us back up should we go down.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 15:03 - Nov 18 with 3200 viewsBklynRanger

How's this 'vote' going then? It seems about as organized as our play at this moment - ROTFLMAO

I'm sticking with Laurent Blanc, but I think it might have got to the point where Redknapp on a short term contract is more suited in the sense that it's almost a gamble now as to whether we stay up.
Ok let's vote who do we want on 15:06 - Nov 18 with 3187 viewskropotkin41

Ok let's vote who do we want on 15:03 - Nov 18 by BklynRanger

How's this 'vote' going then? It seems about as organized as our play at this moment - ROTFLMAO

I'm sticking with Laurent Blanc, but I think it might have got to the point where Redknapp on a short term contract is more suited in the sense that it's almost a gamble now as to whether we stay up.

It's already roused more interest than the elections for the police whatsits the other day.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Ok let's vote who do we want on 15:09 - Nov 18 with 3175 viewsClive_Anderson

We need a steady hand to come in and work with what we've got, be prepared to let some go in January and who won't demand to spend a fortune on new players.

De Canio for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024