Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks Jose 10:21 - Sep 6 with 2958 viewsLytham_FY8

You tried to force the chairman to run the club properly, at least you've highlighted what a basket case of a club we support and what a complete and utter tool the chairman is.

Oh and ignore those who will blame you, they're not very bright.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Thanks Jose on 10:26 - Sep 6 with 2951 viewsLaytonRob

Does anyone actually know that Riga has gone?
Thanks Jose on 10:27 - Sep 6 with 2944 viewsLytham_FY8

The Gazette seems to think so.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

Thanks Jose on 10:38 - Sep 6 with 2935 viewsSeasider91

Well when he does go there will be huge uproar, this could be the straw that broke the camels back for Oystons tenure as chairman. As for Riga, he is the best we've had since Ollie, he tried to play football in the correct manner and I thought a result was around the corner under him.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Thanks Jose on 13:10 - Sep 6 with 2848 viewsthebigone

Thanks Jose on 10:38 - Sep 6 by Seasider91

Well when he does go there will be huge uproar, this could be the straw that broke the camels back for Oystons tenure as chairman. As for Riga, he is the best we've had since Ollie, he tried to play football in the correct manner and I thought a result was around the corner under him.

I don't think there will be a huge uproar Seasider91 - I think apathy has set in and it's just another mindless decision made by a Chairman who has lost control of the club.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Thanks Jose on 13:43 - Sep 6 with 2827 viewsseasider13

Looks like Jose is done, his agent is tweeting about it, for better or worse Coyle is the replacement.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Thanks Jose on 13:46 - Sep 6 with 2824 viewsProfessorTangerine

This isn't the 'Riga Revolution' the club had in mind, I suspect.

What the heck is going on? It's like a really gruesome slow-motion pile up.
Thanks Jose on 14:28 - Sep 6 with 2783 viewsHarwoodSeasider

Thanks Jose on 13:46 - Sep 6 by ProfessorTangerine

This isn't the 'Riga Revolution' the club had in mind, I suspect.

What the heck is going on? It's like a really gruesome slow-motion pile up.

Let me make my position perfectly clear. The chairman is a blithering idiot who could not run a bath. And the way he is running the club is appalling. But I am a loss as to why there is this unbridled optimism that Riga was our saviour. I don't doubt that he had a dreadfully difficult, if not impossible, job to do but lets analyse the facts:

He choose not to communicate with the supporters when he arrived;
He only did so when contractually obliged to do so before the NF match;
He played Perkins at left back against NF which was a huge mistake;
The subs he brought on against Brentford were far too late when we needed to chase the game;
The team he picked against Wigan was woeful;
The set up against Wigan was shocking;
Playing Rentmeister in the holding role in front of the two centre halves against Wigan was a disaster;
Having McMahon as the captain shows lack of judgement;
He has lost the first five matches; and
He even failed to beat Shrewsbury Town.

So I fail to see why people think he is that good.

In a crisis be aware of the dangers but recognise the oppotunities.

Thanks Jose on 14:51 - Sep 6 with 2756 viewsProfessorTangerine

Harwood, I was just picking up on the irony of flogging season tickets under the banner of the Riga Revolution, when the closest to any sort of revolution we've come is the fact Riga's biggest contribution to the club is to spur on the anti Oyston sentiment. Who knows where it will end?

And I agree that I have found Riga's lack of communication frustrating. Not sure he's the hero other fans are painting him out to be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 14:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Thanks Jose on 09:45 - Sep 7 with 2625 viewsBFC_Tim

Thanks Jose on 14:51 - Sep 6 by ProfessorTangerine

Harwood, I was just picking up on the irony of flogging season tickets under the banner of the Riga Revolution, when the closest to any sort of revolution we've come is the fact Riga's biggest contribution to the club is to spur on the anti Oyston sentiment. Who knows where it will end?

And I agree that I have found Riga's lack of communication frustrating. Not sure he's the hero other fans are painting him out to be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2014 14:52]

Totally agree Harwood - for me Riga was like the Emperor's new clothes!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Thanks Jose on 10:15 - Sep 7 with 2617 viewsOdinsRaven

Thanks Jose on 09:45 - Sep 7 by BFC_Tim

Totally agree Harwood - for me Riga was like the Emperor's new clothes!

I see the mushrooms are flourishing in the dark and damp conditions of avftt2...
Thanks Jose on 10:29 - Sep 7 with 2607 viewsvoyeur

Thanks Jose on 10:15 - Sep 7 by OdinsRaven

I see the mushrooms are flourishing in the dark and damp conditions of avftt2...

Bring back Barry Ferguson! Or Paul Ince! Or Michael Appleton! Or Ian Holloway! Any of them! Riga clearly wasnt up to the job. KO bought him 17players in 5 minutes and he just tturned out to be clueless. He didn't know what to do with them. We should be picking up points against teams like Forest and Blackburn regardless of who we sign or when we sign them. It's not rocket science.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Thanks Jose on 11:21 - Sep 7 with 2576 viewsLytham_FY8

Does Mr Negapost 'Tony Soprano' ever post or does he just do whatever Karl tells him?

A bit cowardly to not actually respond isn't it?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 11:22]

Thanks Jose on 11:34 - Sep 7 with 2563 viewsvoyeur

Thanks Jose on 11:21 - Sep 7 by Lytham_FY8

Does Mr Negapost 'Tony Soprano' ever post or does he just do whatever Karl tells him?

A bit cowardly to not actually respond isn't it?
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 11:22]

Who's that?!

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

Thanks Jose on 11:58 - Sep 7 with 2542 viewsLytham_FY8

Click the 'vote' score on any post negative to Oyston interests.

Thanks Jose on 09:24 - Sep 8 with 2427 viewsPoolman

Thanks Jose on 11:58 - Sep 7 by Lytham_FY8

Click the 'vote' score on any post negative to Oyston interests.

Agree with Seasider91 about a result being just around the corner - after all these two have been through I am curious what made KO the one to fire the bullet? Knowing his hatred for getting rid of managers?

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024