Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition 09:25 - Dec 24 with 13652 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

Club President Valeri Belokon has called upon all Blackpool fans to support a petition for Club Chairman Karl Oyston to step down from his position with immediate effect.

Blackpool Supporters Trust would ask that our members , Blackpool fans and indeed all in the football community support Mr Belokons request and sign the attached petition that requests that Mr Karl Oyston step down from any position of influence in Blackpool FC immediately. This petition will be submitted to the FA and Football League as well as to Blackpool Football Club owner Mr Owen Oyston.

As many fans will be aware, Karl Oyston has recently been in the national and local media, having engaged in a series of abusive text exchanges with Blackpool supporters, which has further sullied the good name of Blackpool FC through association.

The attitude displayed by Mr Oyston, not only in regard to the unacceptable references to disabilities and ' special needs ' but in his general attitude towards hard working Blackpool fans in general makes him in our view unsuitable to hold a position of influence within our famous community football club.

For some time the relationship between Club and its fans has been strained and it is our firm belief that many of these issues are a direct result of Karl Oyston and his confrontational approach to the fan base. This latest outburst from Mr Oyston is simply a very public demonstration of an attitude that as has no place on football and decent society and which in addition has had a negative impact on relations between Karl Oyston and numerous managers , board members , members of the Press , players , fans and of course, Mr Belokon himself. When one individual manages to sour relations with so many other people, then the source of the problem becomes patently obvious. Karl Oyston seems incapable of managing everyday relationships without conflict and that cannot be good for Blackpool Football Club.

The time has come for Blackpool Football Club to move on into a new era of cooperation between Club and its fans and the wider community and for us to build upon the success that Valeri Belokon's substantial investment had brought about. Blackpool Supporters Trust call upon Mr Owen Oyston to remove Karl Oyston from any position of influence with immediate effect and re-establish a working relationship with Valeri Belokon, with a view to making positive progress, placing football first, investing properly for the success of the team and to start treating the fans and community of Blackpool with the respect that they deserve from the ambassador of our historic club.

Please sign the online petition detailing your full name & email address, together with any comments that you feel are relevant.

https://www.change.org/p/karl-oyston-resign-as-chairman-of-blackpool-football-cl
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 11:13 - Dec 24 with 6392 viewsphil007tangerine

Almost 500 signatures in less than 2 Hours!!

Every BFC fan should sign this, Karl is not fit to run our great club.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 12:55 - Dec 24 with 6357 viewssandyUSA

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 11:13 - Dec 24 by phil007tangerine

Almost 500 signatures in less than 2 Hours!!

Every BFC fan should sign this, Karl is not fit to run our great club.

It is sad that this site does not appear to attract much support for a fantastic initiative by BST. Although it comes as no real surprise.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:17 - Dec 24 with 6342 viewsWizaard

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 12:55 - Dec 24 by sandyUSA

It is sad that this site does not appear to attract much support for a fantastic initiative by BST. Although it comes as no real surprise.

What are you basing that on? Maybe people are signing without announcing through a post?

It's down to individuals to sign.

Whether they tell everyone seems a bit ' look at me', to be honest.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:20 - Dec 24 with 6339 viewssandyUSA

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:17 - Dec 24 by Wizaard

What are you basing that on? Maybe people are signing without announcing through a post?

It's down to individuals to sign.

Whether they tell everyone seems a bit ' look at me', to be honest.

I am basing it on the support shown. Not one post of support on this site (to date) in comparison to 100 plus on the other site.

Of course the traffic is perhaps less here, but all the same I think my point is valid, based solely on the facts at hand.

I do not think people telling others they have signed is anymore 'look at me'' than people announcing they attend games. Do you?
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:25 - Dec 24 with 6330 viewsWizaard

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:20 - Dec 24 by sandyUSA

I am basing it on the support shown. Not one post of support on this site (to date) in comparison to 100 plus on the other site.

Of course the traffic is perhaps less here, but all the same I think my point is valid, based solely on the facts at hand.

I do not think people telling others they have signed is anymore 'look at me'' than people announcing they attend games. Do you?

I've signed it. Didn't feel the need to tell everyone.

I notice over 90 views of the thread. Who's to say they haven't signed, plus forwarded through other social media.

Fairly obvious to me that you're fishing for someone to say they haven't signed, and are even implying that this site is a bastion of antipathy to the petition so you can report it elsewhere.

If that's what you want then at least be honest about it.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:30 - Dec 24 with 6323 viewsfleetwoodbry

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:25 - Dec 24 by Wizaard

I've signed it. Didn't feel the need to tell everyone.

I notice over 90 views of the thread. Who's to say they haven't signed, plus forwarded through other social media.

Fairly obvious to me that you're fishing for someone to say they haven't signed, and are even implying that this site is a bastion of antipathy to the petition so you can report it elsewhere.

If that's what you want then at least be honest about it.

Well I've not signed it, I signed another one by the same organisation running it and have been swamped with petitions to sign ever since!!
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 14:26 - Dec 24 with 6292 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:30 - Dec 24 by fleetwoodbry

Well I've not signed it, I signed another one by the same organisation running it and have been swamped with petitions to sign ever since!!

Over 1000 in just a few hours -keep them coming !!

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 14:39 - Dec 24 with 6276 viewsBFCx3

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 14:26 - Dec 24 by phil007tangerine

Over 1000 in just a few hours -keep them coming !!

Fleetwoodbry...Set yourself up a hotmail account mate. They come in handy for applying for stuff on the internet when you are likely to get spammed in any case. I use that address for stuff like applying for car insurance etc. and it avoids your normal email getting clogged with sh1t.

All concerned BFC fans should try and sign this if they can. VB has called for support and this is our chance to get behind the man who surely most of us want to become more involved with our club.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 15:37 - Dec 24 with 6233 viewsWizaard

Just passed the thousand mark.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 15:50 - Dec 24 with 6222 viewsTejas

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 12:55 - Dec 24 by sandyUSA

SandyUSA. People on this site are not the enemy. Oyston is. Most of us (including me) are anti-Oyston, one or two just want to focus on the football that's all. I have signed the petition and suspect many on this site will.

Oyston Out
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 16:28 - Dec 24 with 6206 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 15:50 - Dec 24 by Tejas

SandyUSA. People on this site are not the enemy. Oyston is. Most of us (including me) are anti-Oyston, one or two just want to focus on the football that's all. I have signed the petition and suspect many on this site will.

Oyston Out

Approaching 1500 and going strong...

Article on petition now on ITV.com
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 16:53 - Dec 24 with 6182 viewsfleetwoodbry

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 16:28 - Dec 24 by phil007tangerine

Approaching 1500 and going strong...

Article on petition now on ITV.com

If it reaches 100,000+ will it be discussed in Parliament?!
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:27 - Dec 24 with 6171 viewsbfc1974

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 16:53 - Dec 24 by fleetwoodbry

If it reaches 100,000+ will it be discussed in Parliament?!

i signed it - dont expect any special congrats - but puts waste to the idea that all on this site are against the petition initiative.

Illegitimi non Carborundum
Poll: Season tickets: Which did you buy? [if at all]

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:34 - Dec 24 with 6167 viewsPNENIL

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 13:30 - Dec 24 by fleetwoodbry

Bry
That's not the real reason you haven't signed it is it ?
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:42 - Dec 24 with 6155 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:27 - Dec 24 by bfc1974

i signed it - dont expect any special congrats - but puts waste to the idea that all on this site are against the petition initiative.

All are welcome bfc1974
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:48 - Dec 24 with 6151 viewsThe_Ghost

Signed. In yer face Real AVFTT haters
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 19:29 - Dec 24 with 6116 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:48 - Dec 24 by The_Ghost

Signed. In yer face Real AVFTT haters

Approaching 2000 in a single day!

Hope you all have a Merry Xmas.

Karl probably busy with 3 ghosts

(4 for benefit of the smart ones)
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 19:57 - Dec 24 with 6106 viewsfleetwoodbry

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 17:34 - Dec 24 by PNENIL

Bry
That's not the real reason you haven't signed it is it ?

PNENIL You got me mate, I'm just a visitor to your sites as ours is so dead, but I am inundated with requests to sign other change.org petitions, honestly!!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 13:29]
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 08:50 - Dec 25 with 6032 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 19:57 - Dec 24 by fleetwoodbry

PNENIL You got me mate, I'm just a visitor to your sites as ours is so dead, but I am inundated with requests to sign other change.org petitions, honestly!!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 13:29]

Merry Xmas!

Quite a few have signed this morning !

Approaching 2400 already.

Have a great day.
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 08:59 - Dec 25 with 6030 viewsCurryman

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 08:50 - Dec 25 by phil007tangerine

Merry Xmas!

Quite a few have signed this morning !

Approaching 2400 already.

Have a great day.

Have just signed it. First chance I've had. merry Christmas all.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 10:24 - Dec 26 with 5927 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 08:59 - Dec 25 by Curryman

Have just signed it. First chance I've had. merry Christmas all.

Nearly 3,000 signatures after being launched at 9.30 am Xmas Eve-Incredible.

None of Karl's many 'notable worthies' he says he hangs around with have so far come to his defence , they must be ...busy
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 10:26]
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 11:04 - Dec 26 with 5903 viewsphil007tangerine

Simply the facts stu -I take it you haven't signed ...for some reason..
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 5833 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 11:04 - Dec 26 by phil007tangerine

Simply the facts stu -I take it you haven't signed ...for some reason..

THREE THOUSAND SIGNATURES
IN 3 DAYS!!! ..................... .......

The long list of comments are also worth a read.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:44]
Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 20:48 - Dec 26 with 5823 viewsTang67

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 20:40 - Dec 26 by phil007tangerine

THREE THOUSAND SIGNATURES
IN 3 DAYS!!! ..................... .......

The long list of comments are also worth a read.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 20:44]

O logged in but cannot see the comments etc.
Where do I look?
Cheers

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 5765 viewsphil007tangerine

Karl Oyston Step Down - A Petition on 20:48 - Dec 26 by Tang67

O logged in but cannot see the comments etc.
Where do I look?
Cheers

Scroll below the main editorial and there are hundreds (only shows 5/6 at a time -there was a disturbing one from Jack Stringfellow). If you are using a tablet I don't think it shows them, need a laptop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024