Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? 19:12 - May 5 with 1616 viewsNotLoyal

Would you ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 19:20 - May 5 with 1604 viewsmagicdaps10

No.

Great servant but it's the old story of knowing when the time is right to say farewells.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 19:23 - May 5 with 1600 viewsReslovenSwan1

If Kyle played for WBA and out of contract would Swansea want him. Not a chance. If he wants him as part time for the coaching team and helping the u21 part time on a low wage then maybe.

As with Latibeaudiere, Mr Watson should be able to find better hungry players out of contract or with low fees. Filling the squad with ageing mid table players is not what the doctor and new investors ordered.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 19:44 - May 5 with 1538 viewsWhiterockin

No, fantastic servant to the club but as a player his time should be up.
Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 20:19 - May 5 with 1484 viewsSTID2017

No
Been brilliant for us in the past but time for him to retire gracefully or move on

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 23:57 - May 5 with 1359 viewsBoundy

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 20:19 - May 5 by STID2017

No
Been brilliant for us in the past but time for him to retire gracefully or move on

We're no longer in a position to keep players because they've served the Club well. Even though one of my favourite players but sorry it has to be a no from me ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 23:59 - May 5 with 1356 viewsNotLoyal

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 23:57 - May 5 by Boundy

We're no longer in a position to keep players because they've served the Club well. Even though one of my favourite players but sorry it has to be a no from me ,

I would imagine if Naughts signs then that detracts from what club has to spend. It’s foolish to even consider him. This isn’t the Wales World Cup squad, making your besties richer shouldn't be a part of next season.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Kyle Naughton on a new contract ? on 10:59 - May 6 with 1220 viewsDr_Winston

He'll be 35 in November. Whilst he's always been one of the fitter players in the squad, it's not likely that he's going to play all that much. If it's a cheap deal to keep him around as occasional cover and as an old head in the changing room then maybe, otherwise no.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024