Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another incident in London 23:14 - Jun 3 with 8614 viewsoff2div1

Van mounted kerb on London bridge many people on floor report's of stabing or shooting.Second incident at Bough Market armed police responding
[Post edited 3 Jun 2017 23:23]
Another incident in London on 23:22 - Jun 3 with 4318 viewsfunkkk

I'm about five minutes away from it at the moment, scary stuff. Sirens and helicopters everywhere. Sounds like there's been a stabbing at borough market where we were earlier too.
Another incident in London on 23:29 - Jun 3 with 4299 viewsoff2div1

Another incident in London on 23:22 - Jun 3 by funkkk

I'm about five minutes away from it at the moment, scary stuff. Sirens and helicopters everywhere. Sounds like there's been a stabbing at borough market where we were earlier too.

Get well away from the area
Another incident in London on 23:34 - Jun 3 with 4288 viewsfitzochris

Get away from there. I've a load of friends who were at the Depeche Mode gig tonight in the area. Glad I couldn't go now. They say it's absolute mayhem.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Another incident in London on 23:40 - Jun 3 with 4257 viewsFondles

Cun ts
Another incident in London on 23:43 - Jun 3 with 4247 viewsoff2div1

Another incident in London on 23:40 - Jun 3 by Fondles

Cun ts

Police looking for 3 suspects
Another incident in London on 23:48 - Jun 3 with 4232 viewsoff2div1

Another incident in Vauxall area
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:47]
Another incident in London on 23:58 - Jun 3 with 4207 viewsShun

Multiple fatalities.
Another incident in London on 00:50 - Jun 4 with 4143 viewsSuddenLad

Another incident in London on 23:48 - Jun 3 by off2div1

Another incident in Vauxall area
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:47]

Vauxhall. Apparently unconnected. A drunken Saturday night brawl, quickly resolved....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Another incident in London on 01:10 - Jun 4 with 4112 viewsDiddyDave

Cun ts

That`s not a very nice thing to say about our Islamic friends is it? Oh,hang on,they might not be Islamic. Yeah right.
Another incident in London on 03:47 - Jun 4 with 4063 viewsCanaDale

Cun ts

Absolute c***s, leave our country alone!!

I'm sick of sending out #prayfor tweets! This new form of terrorism is almost scarier, all it needs is a single van or a car, takes very little effort to be so devistating. RIP to those killed!
Another incident in London on 06:52 - Jun 4 with 4025 viewsnordenblue

Another incident in London on 23:58 - Jun 3 by Shun

Multiple fatalities.

6 confirmed deaths plus the 3 suspects shot dead by armed police, and another 20 injured....yet another horrendous evening for this once great country of ours
Another incident in London on 07:06 - Jun 4 with 4015 viewsEllGazzell

90 murdered in Kabul car bomb the other day as well by these animals

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Another incident in London on 08:14 - Jun 4 with 3945 viewsD_Alien

Another incident in London on 06:52 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

6 confirmed deaths plus the 3 suspects shot dead by armed police, and another 20 injured....yet another horrendous evening for this once great country of ours

We can still count ourselves incredibly lucky to be born in this country - hence why I have no truck with the politics of envy - so in those terms we are still great

We'd better bloody well be, because we face a challenge every bit as great as any we've had to face in the past - how to integrate an alienated second or third generation of immigrants with access to information about the world like never before

The muslim community is showing signs of becoming increasingly sickened by the acts perpetrated in its name (about time, some might say) but that's the key to overcoming it, whilst standing up for our own values. I don't believe putting ourselves down serves any purpose, although it is a paradoxically British trait!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another incident in London on 08:21 - Jun 4 with 3926 viewsmightydale

Another incident in London on 03:47 - Jun 4 by CanaDale

Absolute c***s, leave our country alone!!

I'm sick of sending out #prayfor tweets! This new form of terrorism is almost scarier, all it needs is a single van or a car, takes very little effort to be so devistating. RIP to those killed!

Give it few hours Muslims will be the victims again
I've said before and say it again the left have blood on their hands.

How much more do we need to put up with before something is done
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 8:43]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Another incident in London on 08:58 - Jun 4 with 3849 viewsisitme

Another incident in London on 07:06 - Jun 4 by EllGazzell

90 murdered in Kabul car bomb the other day as well by these animals

If you look at the list

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

Most of the attacks are committed in what would be deemed Muslim countries.

Something needs to be done to protect this country though. Deport any foreign nationals who are part of the highest level watch list. For people who are on the highest level and wider watch lists if they leave the UK for 'at risk countries' do not let them back in.

Close down Mosques where they preach hate (many of them receive government funding). A vast number of terror suspects are all linked to the same Mosque in Birmingham for example.

The message should be that if you are not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathiser then you have nothing to worry about, but if you have views that are incompatible with this country then perhaps you should move somewhere where these are acceptable.
Another incident in London on 09:13 - Jun 4 with 3810 viewsnordenblue

Another incident in London on 08:14 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

We can still count ourselves incredibly lucky to be born in this country - hence why I have no truck with the politics of envy - so in those terms we are still great

We'd better bloody well be, because we face a challenge every bit as great as any we've had to face in the past - how to integrate an alienated second or third generation of immigrants with access to information about the world like never before

The muslim community is showing signs of becoming increasingly sickened by the acts perpetrated in its name (about time, some might say) but that's the key to overcoming it, whilst standing up for our own values. I don't believe putting ourselves down serves any purpose, although it is a paradoxically British trait!

The major problem here is how to actually DEAL WITH these dark aged lunatics,its all well and good praising our emergency service's and the like but these keep happening, a truly great country wouldn't continue to put up with such acts of murder,we have become a country full of apologists trying to accommodate/understand every other possible walk of life whilst continually ignoring our own needs....
Another incident in London on 10:01 - Jun 4 with 3699 viewsfirgrovedale51

Still some will say "Immigrants are ok really "
Yes ?
Well tell that to the relatives of the dead and the injured
Cowardly stinking bast**ds
Another incident in London on 10:35 - Jun 4 with 3633 viewsBass1

Another incident in London on 08:58 - Jun 4 by isitme

If you look at the list

Something needs to be done to protect this country though. Deport any foreign nationals who are part of the highest level watch list. For people who are on the highest level and wider watch lists if they leave the UK for 'at risk countries' do not let them back in.

Close down Mosques where they preach hate (many of them receive government funding). A vast number of terror suspects are all linked to the same Mosque in Birmingham for example.

The message should be that if you are not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathiser then you have nothing to worry about, but if you have views that are incompatible with this country then perhaps you should move somewhere where these are acceptable.

A while ago, when British Muslims were returning home from Syria and Libya, after slaughtering many thousands of people, I said to my missus "this can't be right, allowing hundreds of killers back into Britain without detaining them and shipping them straight back from where they came." I also said "Well, I can only see more killings and atrocities on our streets in the very near future, as these people will have been further radicalised and learned new slaughtering skills."
Well, surprise surprise, it is now happening and I think this may just be the start.
Every single one of these pro ISIS Muslims needs rounding up and shipping out before the end of the month. F@ck human rights.
Or are we just going to continue lighting candles?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 10:36]

Another incident in London on 10:47 - Jun 4 with 3602 viewsD_Alien

Another incident in London on 09:13 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

The major problem here is how to actually DEAL WITH these dark aged lunatics,its all well and good praising our emergency service's and the like but these keep happening, a truly great country wouldn't continue to put up with such acts of murder,we have become a country full of apologists trying to accommodate/understand every other possible walk of life whilst continually ignoring our own needs....

I know, nb

I've been prepared for these events since discussions I had with muslim colleagues at work in the mid 1990's, when they described the attitudes of the new generation coming through, including disgust with their parents for trying to respect their host country

That's why I'm saddened, but not surprised by these events, and why the answers have to come from within the muslim community itself

Edit: I agree that British Citizenship should be revoked for those whose actions (including preaching hate) declares their enmity, and this shouldn't take years or cost us a fortune
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 11:01]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another incident in London on 10:49 - Jun 4 with 3594 viewsaleanddale

Another incident in London on 08:58 - Jun 4 by isitme

If you look at the list

Totally agree.

Step change required and new laws that are easy to understand.

Show any allegiance to terror your fookked off and your British citizenship renounced.

They can go and sympathize with there own whilst we keep an eye on them from several thousand miles away.
Another incident in London on 11:45 - Jun 4 with 3496 viewsmightydale

Another incident in London on 10:49 - Jun 4 by aleanddale

Totally agree.

Step change required and new laws that are easy to understand.

Show any allegiance to terror your fookked off and your British citizenship renounced.

They can go and sympathize with there own whilst we keep an eye on them from several thousand miles away.

Great speech by Theresa May can you imagine the terrorist loving corbyn saying that

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Another incident in London on 12:17 - Jun 4 with 3420 viewsSaxonDale

Another incident in London on 11:45 - Jun 4 by mightydale

Great speech by Theresa May can you imagine the terrorist loving corbyn saying that

The same Theresa May who has cut Police jobs and funding consistently over the last few years (Mirror reporting it could soon be lowest in 40 years) thus making it harder to be proactive when stopping Terrorist Attacks.
Another incident in London on 12:17 - Jun 4 with 3419 viewssoulboy

The same Teresa May who slashed the number of police officers during her time as Home Secretary.
Another incident in London on 13:12 - Jun 4 with 3321 viewssykeboy

Another incident in London on 10:47 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

I know, nb

I've been prepared for these events since discussions I had with muslim colleagues at work in the mid 1990's, when they described the attitudes of the new generation coming through, including disgust with their parents for trying to respect their host country

That's why I'm saddened, but not surprised by these events, and why the answers have to come from within the muslim community itself

Edit: I agree that British Citizenship should be revoked for those whose actions (including preaching hate) declares their enmity, and this shouldn't take years or cost us a fortune
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 11:01]

Agree with both we are only reaping what we have sown too many years of we must be tolarent and understand their views whilst totally forgetting our own identity
Another incident in London on 13:21 - Jun 4 with 3300 viewselectricblue

Sat here watching Theresa Mays speach and i cant help thinking cut police force budgets and this is what we have...

Its time that this country stopped being tolerent and soft in letti g every tom dick n harry in..
We have have yrs n yrs of this and the open door policy and freedom of movement is part of issue...
The EU have to change this policy now...not next week ....not next year or whenever its as to be now....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024