Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury pitch 17:15 - Apr 2 with 5318 viewsoff2div1

With games being postponed today and raining buckets will game still be on tomorrow
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 17:16]
Bury pitch on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 5293 viewsTVOS1907

We'll know this time tomorrow, I imagine. Too early to say at the moment.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury pitch on 22:39 - Apr 2 with 4871 views100notout

Its a fair question. The amount of rain we've had today puts a question mark over it.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bury pitch on 23:48 - Apr 2 with 4768 viewsdingdangblue

The forecast for tomorrow is slightly drier - the damage may have already been done though if the pitch is currently waterlogged - even just a few showers tomorrow may put the game in doubt.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury pitch on 05:41 - Apr 3 with 4681 viewsNigeriamark

Bury pitch on 23:48 - Apr 2 by dingdangblue

The forecast for tomorrow is slightly drier - the damage may have already been done though if the pitch is currently waterlogged - even just a few showers tomorrow may put the game in doubt.

FFS I hope not. Decided to come early for exiles day and get the Bury game too. Boarding a flight in about 3 hours
Bury pitch on 05:45 - Apr 3 with 4673 viewsdownunder

Bury pitch on 05:41 - Apr 3 by Nigeriamark

FFS I hope not. Decided to come early for exiles day and get the Bury game too. Boarding a flight in about 3 hours

I have sympathy for your situation.
Bury pitch on 07:12 - Apr 3 with 4588 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Bury pitch on 05:41 - Apr 3 by Nigeriamark

Its dry and mild at 7am this morning Mark, so hopefully game on :-)

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Bury pitch on 07:32 - Apr 3 with 4568 viewsColDale

The rain yesterday was worse that what is forecast for today, and given both Accy and Oldham played yesterday, you'd assume the extra day with better conditions will allow the game to go ahead. Obviously if it doesn't, it will be the fault of the referee with pictures at 7:12pm proving it.
Bury pitch on 09:40 - Apr 3 with 4311 viewsMoonyDale

Bury pitch on 07:32 - Apr 3 by ColDale

The rain yesterday was worse that what is forecast for today, and given both Accy and Oldham played yesterday, you'd assume the extra day with better conditions will allow the game to go ahead. Obviously if it doesn't, it will be the fault of the referee with pictures at 7:12pm proving it.

Not very confident of the game going ahead on the Rochdale thread on their forum.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Bury pitch on 09:56 - Apr 3 with 4248 viewsmexmike

On the official Bury site, they have just put a new post up with ticket details on, so they must think it will be on.

Hop so, I booked the day off work.
Bury pitch on 10:15 - Apr 3 with 4177 viewsParkinsGimp

Bury pitch on 09:56 - Apr 3 by mexmike

On the official Bury site, they have just put a new post up with ticket details on, so they must think it will be on.

Hop so, I booked the day off work.

Er remember the BL9 concert , they sold tickets for that without a cat in hell's chance of it being on.
Hope its on we need another win to try for safety and hopefully nail in their coffin.
Bury pitch on 10:50 - Apr 3 with 4039 viewsmexmike

Ha ha ha oh yeah
Bury pitch on 10:51 - Apr 3 with 4036 viewsThe_Knightowl

Bury pitch on 10:15 - Apr 3 by ParkinsGimp

Er remember the BL9 concert , they sold tickets for that without a cat in hell's chance of it being on.
Hope its on we need another win to try for safety and hopefully nail in their coffin.

At last the voice of reason.............
Bury pitch on 11:18 - Apr 3 with 3912 viewsJames1980

Rochdale's facebook and twitter pages have no mention about pitch inspection, or the game being at risk of postponement.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bury pitch on 11:37 - Apr 3 with 3827 viewssweetcorn

Excuse the pun, but its bucketing it down, can’t see the game going ahead tonight..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bury pitch on 12:42 - Apr 3 with 3571 viewsSandyDrum

Bury pitch on 11:37 - Apr 3 by sweetcorn

Excuse the pun, but its bucketing it down, can’t see the game going ahead tonight..

Rain is due to stop in 20 minutes or so.

It's actually brightening up in Manchester, especially in the direction of North Manchester.

No rain then due until much later tonight so fingers crossed!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Bury pitch on 13:16 - Apr 3 with 3413 viewsJames1980

Rochdale social media have put out a message about being able to purchase tickets in the club shop up until 3pm.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Bury pitch on 16:23 - Apr 3 with 2984 viewsNigeriamark

Bury pitch on 07:12 - Apr 3 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Its dry and mild at 7am this morning Mark, so hopefully game on :-)

Got of the plane at 1.00 and arrived in Rochdale at 2.30. It's almost tropical weather - I think some of you have been winding me up with this bad weather malarkey !!

Enjoy the game
Bury pitch on 16:28 - Apr 3 with 2948 viewsDaley_Lama

Up until midday it was tropical monsoon weather.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024