Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Technical help on forum 09:38 - Jul 23 with 1933 viewsoff2div1

Can anyone technical help my android phone wont display up to date pages.Just Items from a week ago.Ok on my PC.
Technical help on forum on 09:52 - Jul 23 with 1908 viewsDaleiLama

If our admins can't sort it there is a "contact us" at the bottom of the forum. Suggest you drop them a line and report it - one of the options from drop down menu is "bugs in the sysyem". Good luck.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Technical help on forum on 10:13 - Jul 23 with 1876 viewsoff2div1

Thanks for the info went into the setting Refresh forum entered every minute sorted problems
Technical help on forum on 10:29 - Jul 23 with 1859 viewsColDale

There's an issue as well that is (I think) restricted to android users where replies can almost hidden by a blue background. I think its links that cause it, but should be sorted in next two weeks.
Technical help on forum on 13:56 - Jul 23 with 1755 viewschalky_ncfc

Technical help on forum on 10:29 - Jul 23 by ColDale

There's an issue as well that is (I think) restricted to android users where replies can almost hidden by a blue background. I think its links that cause it, but should be sorted in next two weeks.

This is something that's happened on my android phone on here for years,I just put it down to me having a crap phone

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Technical help on forum on 21:57 - Jul 23 with 1625 viewskiwidale

Technical help on forum on 13:56 - Jul 23 by chalky_ncfc

This is something that's happened on my android phone on here for years,I just put it down to me having a crap phone

Chalky does that mean that you haven't been getting our friendly greetings over the years ?

This is not the time for bickering.

Technical help on forum on 23:33 - Jul 23 with 1579 viewschalky_ncfc

Technical help on forum on 21:57 - Jul 23 by kiwidale

Chalky does that mean that you haven't been getting our friendly greetings over the years ?

For some reason the greetings always manage to make their way through,at least I hope that's it's all of them anyway

When I look at some replies there is a third of the right hand side in blue that totally blocks what's being said

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024