Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questionnaire 17:34 - Feb 26 with 2410 viewstimgsmith

Hello, my name is Tim and I am in my final year at Leeds Beckett University studying Sports Business Management. I have received permission from the admin team to post here and am very grateful for the opportunity to do so.

As part of my final year dissertation I am conducting research which aims to explore the effects that gambling advertisements has on sports fans. This will be with particular focus to fans of the EFL championship, where not only is the league itself sponsored by a betting company, 17 of its 24 clubs are also.

If you are over the age of 18 you are being invited to take part in this study by answering the questionnaire linked below. An extensive knowledge of betting is not required and anyone is welcome to participate. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

https://goo.gl/forms/zygsC0viEXD1MFRj1
Questionnaire on 17:48 - Feb 26 with 2377 viewsloftboy

Done

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Questionnaire on 18:39 - Feb 26 with 2316 viewsQPRSteve

Done
Questionnaire on 19:00 - Feb 26 with 2294 viewsBklynRanger

I did it but I still love pandas. (As often as possible in fact).
Questionnaire on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 2159 viewsBoston

QPR 1 Leeds(Beckett Uni) 0
You wouldn't have bet on that.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2019 22:09]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Questionnaire on 13:53 - Feb 27 with 1871 viewsR_from_afar

Done. I was quite amused by how the year in the date of birth answer field defaulted to 2019

Good luck with your study.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Questionnaire on 18:45 - Feb 28 with 1734 viewsdubaistu

done - I also got stung on Layezy, another story that hasn't skewed the response given. good luck
Questionnaire on 23:30 - Feb 28 with 1659 viewsisawqpratwcity

Done. It would be interesting to get some results when the survey is completed.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Questionnaire on 23:49 - Feb 28 with 1650 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Dissertation? Nightmare!

Done.

"The gambling promotions and advertisements that I see are..."

I didn't put in an answer for this as there wasn't a suitable choice and I thought it was a pointless question anyway.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Questionnaire on 02:14 - Mar 1 with 1619 viewsisawqpratwcity

Questionnaire on 23:49 - Feb 28 by CliveWilsonSaid

Dissertation? Nightmare!

Done.

"The gambling promotions and advertisements that I see are..."

I didn't put in an answer for this as there wasn't a suitable choice and I thought it was a pointless question anyway.

I didn't answer it, either, but not because I felt it pointless. None of the options fit my general perceptions. There should have been the option "Other" with a text box to explain. I would have put: "Fun, friendly, easy, and with a diminished sense of the possibility of loss".

But then, I'm a bit of a wowser when it comes to gambling. By and large, it's a mug's game.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Questionnaire on 07:04 - Mar 1 with 1571 viewsdanky

Questionnaire on 02:14 - Mar 1 by isawqpratwcity

I didn't answer it, either, but not because I felt it pointless. None of the options fit my general perceptions. There should have been the option "Other" with a text box to explain. I would have put: "Fun, friendly, easy, and with a diminished sense of the possibility of loss".

But then, I'm a bit of a wowser when it comes to gambling. By and large, it's a mug's game.

Done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024