Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't talk about football at work 12:10 - Jan 27 with 1702 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

actually they missed a trick with this one, it should be "don't talk about football at work if you support Liverpool or Manchester United and don't have roots there, because you know nothing".

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Don't talk about football at work on 12:30 - Jan 27 with 1687 viewsgeezershoong1

This actually works - if you have useless workers in your office who don't know footy, talk about it incessantly and they'll soon be gone.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Don't talk about football at work on 12:35 - Jan 27 with 1680 viewsfranniesTache

Would genuinely welcome this, most of the folk that talk about football at my work are the worst type of plastic c*nts and would save them thinking i'm rude because i refuse to talk to them about football
Don't talk about football at work on 12:48 - Jan 27 with 1660 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ban talking about golf too.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Don't talk about football at work on 13:41 - Jan 27 with 1632 viewsPaninaro83

yess!

Thanks god for activists like Ann Francke for bravely calling out this problematic workplace issue. We must ban sport talk in office particularly the promotion of VAR referees are all WHITE and therefore as a referee you must be racist and a white supremacist.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024