Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? 07:57 - Feb 16 with 1802 viewsgreen

Sad to see him go off against Wolves. He's done really well and I must admit he has proved me wrong as I wasn't particularly excited when he joined us.

Any idea how long he is out for?

We seemed to switch to a back 3 when he went off so that is an option or directly replace and play Jack Stephens at RB against Chelsea?
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 08:51 - Feb 16 with 1760 viewssaint22

Lets hope not for long he has proved one of our best signings in recent times
As for Stephens at RB Noooooooooooooooooooo!!
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 09:02 - Feb 16 with 1743 viewsButty101

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 08:51 - Feb 16 by saint22

Lets hope not for long he has proved one of our best signings in recent times
As for Stephens at RB Noooooooooooooooooooo!!

Going to have to agree Stephens is not the answer. Nor Ramsey for that matter. Shame we cut costs and sent Varley out, this could have been a good chance for him.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 09:29 - Feb 16 with 1725 viewssaint22

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 09:02 - Feb 16 by Butty101

Going to have to agree Stephens is not the answer. Nor Ramsey for that matter. Shame we cut costs and sent Varley out, this could have been a good chance for him.

time for Ralph to adapt maybe?
Is Diallo back?
3 at the back and JWP at RWB?
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 09:48 - Feb 16 with 1705 viewsSaintNick

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 09:29 - Feb 16 by saint22

time for Ralph to adapt maybe?
Is Diallo back?
3 at the back and JWP at RWB?

I think a back three might be used with Armstrong wide right and Bertrand wide left, we need JWP in the middle of the pitch where he can influence the game and with Romeu alongside, id Diallo was fit then I think he would also be in the centre as a three.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 10:11 - Feb 16 with 1681 viewspjt50

Unfortunately it's the area where Werner looked most dangerous last night. At least we won't have to worry about Abraham.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 10:57 - Feb 16 with 1640 viewsSadoldgit

To put it simply, if they let Valery go because they felt we had back up in Ramsey, then Ramsey should play. If he isn’t good enough to fill in why is he here? Get rid of him and recall Valery. If we don’t have adequate cover, then it is a back three surely?
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 12:24 - Feb 16 with 1598 viewsTimSaint

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 10:11 - Feb 16 by pjt50

Unfortunately it's the area where Werner looked most dangerous last night. At least we won't have to worry about Abraham.

We made Werner look a world beater when we played them at the Bridge, earlier this season. Let's hope we have learnt how to mark him this time.

As for Abraham being injured, I'm not sure if that is good or not. His replacement will probably be Giroud and he has always scored against us, be it for Chelsea, or Arsenal.

TimSaint

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 1580 viewsTimSaint

Right Back Options

KWP has a hamstring problem, so will probably be out for a while - again !! It is key to our style of play that we have decent full backs. KWP was a huge miss in the 4 games he missed recently. Lets hope that we have learnt from the experiments in that position during his absence and can now put our a team capable of competing and stopping the rot.

Valery - not trusted, so shipped out on loan. Ralph obviously doesn't trust him, so if he is not going to be used next season, it's time he moved on.

Ramsey - not fancied after his baptism of fire at OT. Confidence shot away. Maybe a decent deputy for KWP next season ?

JWP - OK at this position and could probably do a job on Werner or Mount, but with Diallo still struggling, he is needed in the CM slots.

Djenepo - this experiment failed. He may be able to do a wing back role if coached, but lets face it, at OT, his defensive duties were very sparse and probably helps explains why Ramsey's confidence has been shot.

Stephens - filled in at LB v Newcastle and was wobbly but did the job. Filled in at RB v Newcastle and had a mare. Can only see more of the same against Werner / Mount / Havertz etc, so no thanks.

Diallo - probably still injured, but one site said he had a 25% chance of playing. If he is available, he could play there, or slot into the centre and allow JWP to go to RB.

Armstrong - could probably do a job for us at RB or RWB. He is currently our best player though, so I would prefer him to be further forward, where he can create and take chances.

Jankewitz - Perhaps the 80 second wonder is back from suspension and can also play at RB. If we don't play him somewhere as soon as he is available, he will surely demand to leave again ? !!

We have many options available, so let's hope that Ralph focuses on this area in training this week and comes up with the right solution, not only for Chelsea, but for the trip to Leeds in a week's time.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 18:18 - Feb 16 with 1487 viewsgreen

Good analysis Tim Saint. Unfortunately, none of those options look great do they? Hope for Diallo to recover and JWP at RB as this gives me most optimism but worried he'll go with a back three and Djenepo as wing-back.
KWP - how long is he out for & who should replace him? on 19:22 - Feb 16 with 1441 viewsDorsetIan

Safest option is JWP and five in midfield with Romeu, minamino, Redmond, Armstrong and give Jankowiez another chance (or Watts).

A point would be fantastic.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024