Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa now linked with Romeu 10:06 - Jun 24 with 1580 viewsgreen

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-romeu-

Feel sorry for their scouts if they had to watch too many of our games post-Christmas last season.
Villa now linked with Romeu on 10:09 - Jun 24 with 1573 viewsSaintNick

If you read this story and another than links Ward Prowse but quotes Romeu it is pure speculation based on nothing concrete

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Villa now linked with Romeu on 10:26 - Jun 24 with 1534 viewsdirk_doone

For a long time we were known as Liverpool's feeder club. Are we about to join Bournemouth and Brentford as one of Villa's?

It would be interesting to see which club each club buys most of its players from. Geography used to play some part in it. Newcastle, for example, used to buy a lot of players from Scottish clubs. But, nowadays it doesn't appear to be much of a factor.

Does anyone know which club we have bought the most players from? In recent years, I guess it would be Celtic but, traditionally, we bought a lot from Bournemouth.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Villa now linked with Romeu on 11:21 - Jun 24 with 1469 viewsBerber

For a while we did a lot of dealings with Chelsea, back and forth, then the Spuds came pillaging, and the Bindippers. Villa are probably preparing for life without Grealish, and let's face it, they don't have much when he is not playing, so I'm not sure if they really think raiding another struggling team for a bunch of players would solve the problems.
Villa now linked with Romeu on 11:52 - Jun 24 with 1447 viewsdirk_doone

Villa now linked with Romeu on 11:21 - Jun 24 by Berber

For a while we did a lot of dealings with Chelsea, back and forth, then the Spuds came pillaging, and the Bindippers. Villa are probably preparing for life without Grealish, and let's face it, they don't have much when he is not playing, so I'm not sure if they really think raiding another struggling team for a bunch of players would solve the problems.

You're right. It's probably Chelsea. We got Osgood, Monkou, Dixon, Beasant, Shipperley, Hughes, Le Saux, Cork, Bertrand and Romeu from them. We also got a lot of players from Palace.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Villa now linked with Romeu on 14:56 - Jun 24 with 1356 views1teeminants

After studying news now daily I see Saints have been linked with about 10 players so far. Much of it is just trash, only very few come off, Adam Armstrong, Neco Williams, Brandon Williams, keep coming up but there’s been quite a few others. Looks like we’re trying to sell a few first. Valery maybe, Hoedt has gone , Lemina to Newcastle is doing the rounds , Bertrand to Leicester is nearly done apparently , Gunn’s gone .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024