Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection 16:46 - Aug 14 with 1548 viewssaint68

McCarthy shouldn't even be on the bench let alone 1st choice..Stephens a guaranteed costly blunder every match..but Hassntaclue picks them...farcical..like gifting the other team a two goal head start
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 16:48]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:53 - Aug 14 with 1519 viewsElijahK

You not been watching the game or something!? As you can’t blame McCarthy whatsoever for any of the goals and if Forster was in goal then I could’ve seen us conceding a few more! Stephens wise though, he was decent throughout the whole game other than not marking his man for the 3rd goal, but personally I’d say that only Djenpo was a bit of a let down today

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:54 - Aug 14 with 1497 viewskentsouthampton

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:53 - Aug 14 by ElijahK

You not been watching the game or something!? As you can’t blame McCarthy whatsoever for any of the goals and if Forster was in goal then I could’ve seen us conceding a few more! Stephens wise though, he was decent throughout the whole game other than not marking his man for the 3rd goal, but personally I’d say that only Djenpo was a bit of a let down today

You think Walcott had a good game then?
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:56 - Aug 14 with 1489 viewssaint22

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:53 - Aug 14 by ElijahK

What are you smoking???
Walcott Stephens Mcacrthy shouldn't be near that starting celebven
and AM was at fault for at least one
its the same issues as last season already
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:56 - Aug 14 with 1484 viewsElijahK

Yeah actually I don’t think he did ether, but Djenpo was worse and who did Ralph have to replace him with in the first place seeing that Armstrong was injured, as I’d certainly wanna play Walcott over the likes of Redmond and Elynousie

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:58 - Aug 14 with 1470 viewsElijahK

McCarthy wasn’t at fault for the last one, as Stephens should’ve been in front of him and should’ve stopped any shots even going McCarthys way in the first place

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:04 - Aug 14 with 1445 viewskingslandstand1

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:56 - Aug 14 by ElijahK

Yeah actually I don’t think he did ether, but Djenpo was worse and who did Ralph have to replace him with in the first place seeing that Armstrong was injured, as I’d certainly wanna play Walcott over the likes of Redmond and Elynousie

You've clearlt seen the game and I haven't, but if Theo is having a bit of a mare and not in the game, then surely Ralph has to look at changing things around a bit. Redmond would be the obvious replacement. At least he tries and did have a bit of a run at scoring towards the end of last season
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:06 - Aug 14 with 1420 viewssaint22

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:04 - Aug 14 by kingslandstand1

You've clearlt seen the game and I haven't, but if Theo is having a bit of a mare and not in the game, then surely Ralph has to look at changing things around a bit. Redmond would be the obvious replacement. At least he tries and did have a bit of a run at scoring towards the end of last season

Walcott should have been hooked at HT, he is a busted flush, completely pointless signing
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:07 - Aug 14 with 1414 viewsElijahK

Yeah but Redmond was just shocking at the end of last season and didn’t seem to produce much for the last 10 minutes of today. Although he should’ve maybe brought on Tella for Djenpo at like the 55 mark

Login to get fewer ads

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:25 - Aug 14 with 1358 viewsdirk_doone

You're right, 68, Forster should be first choice and Harry Lewis 2nd choice. We need to get rid of McCarthy before he does any more damage.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:37 - Aug 14 with 1318 viewssaint22

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:25 - Aug 14 by dirk_doone

You're right, 68, Forster should be first choice and Harry Lewis 2nd choice. We need to get rid of McCarthy before he does any more damage.

He undermines everyone in front of him
His lack of confidence and ability permeates to the defence and they make needless errors
Why on earth does Ralph persist with him??! Especially as FF has looked far better in pre season
It really is pathetic
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:41 - Aug 14 with 1293 viewsI_would

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 16:56 - Aug 14 by ElijahK

Walcott was the worst player on the pitch and should have been taken off after the first 20 mins at the latest. Ralph chose the wrong player to start and was too late and wrong with the subs. He's learnt nothing in his time here whatsoever. He should go. He doesn't do anything to help the team retain a lead and the team know it and are totally bereft of confidence. 15th would be great.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:41 - Aug 14 with 1301 viewssaint22

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:25 - Aug 14 by dirk_doone

And Ralph speaks the obvious which only begs the question why is it always the same errors??! Until half time it was good!!! There are two halves ffs

Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl, speaking to BBC Match of the Day: “For the first goal, the way the corner happens was nearly an own goal. There’s no need — Alex [McCarthy] can pick the ball up and everything is easy.

"Then you can see the atmosphere coming and you feel the pressure on you. We calmed it down a little bit but then we conceded a beautiful second goal.

"Until half-time it was a very good game from our side. The game was in a perfect way but it wasn't enough to get something, which is very hard to take.
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:46 - Aug 14 with 1283 viewsElijahK

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:41 - Aug 14 by I_would

Walcott was the worst player on the pitch and should have been taken off after the first 20 mins at the latest. Ralph chose the wrong player to start and was too late and wrong with the subs. He's learnt nothing in his time here whatsoever. He should go. He doesn't do anything to help the team retain a lead and the team know it and are totally bereft of confidence. 15th would be great.

Ok but who do we have to replace Walcott with? As only Tella is really that much better, as unless Elynousie really has made some catastrophic changes, then we’ve got no one else. As Redmond was dreadful last season so no matter how bad Walcott might be, it’s still better than Redmond, so who was he meant to swap him with? I mean I do agree that he was quite poor and do hope that it’s Tella/Djenpo and Armstrong on the wings in the future, but for today seeing that this is his first game and that Armstrong seems to have been injured, then it seems like he had no one else left other than Tella (but why he didn’t play, I don’t know)

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 18:23 - Aug 14 with 1173 views1885_SFC

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:46 - Aug 14 by ElijahK

Ok but who do we have to replace Walcott with? As only Tella is really that much better, as unless Elynousie really has made some catastrophic changes, then we’ve got no one else. As Redmond was dreadful last season so no matter how bad Walcott might be, it’s still better than Redmond, so who was he meant to swap him with? I mean I do agree that he was quite poor and do hope that it’s Tella/Djenpo and Armstrong on the wings in the future, but for today seeing that this is his first game and that Armstrong seems to have been injured, then it seems like he had no one else left other than Tella (but why he didn’t play, I don’t know)

So no slagging off McCarthy from us 'plastic fans' then... but in your eyes, Redmond was totally gash last season, is utter crap, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the team?

Tell you one thing; I'd rather have seen Redmond play the whole 2nd half today than either Walcott or Djenepo.

Old School is Cool

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 18:30 - Aug 14 with 1149 viewsElijahK

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 18:23 - Aug 14 by 1885_SFC

So no slagging off McCarthy from us 'plastic fans' then... but in your eyes, Redmond was totally gash last season, is utter crap, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the team?

Tell you one thing; I'd rather have seen Redmond play the whole 2nd half today than either Walcott or Djenepo.

Well everyone last season was agreeing hoe poor Redmond was, and there was no debate for that whatsoever, whilst with the McCarthy scenario quite a few people who actually watched the game saw that only the second goal was at all his fault.
And I don’t know about playing Redmond over Walcott, but if Walcott continues to play as he did today and Redmond has changed then yeah I wouldn’t have too much of an issue there.

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 21:05 - Aug 14 with 977 viewsPatfromPoole

It was blindingly obvious that we needed more quality on both wings.

Redmond, Elyounoussi, Djenepo. None of them good enough.

Surprised to hear Ralph say on the Forum that he would not be pursuing Lookman as he already had enough quality in the “Number 10” position.

I’m quoting him there, as none of those players are Number 10’s.

Lookman is a big upgrade on all 3 of those players. And on Walcott.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 22:17 - Aug 14 with 893 viewskingolaf

Giving Walcott a deal on his form last season was a mistake.
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 22:26 - Aug 14 with 876 viewssaint68

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 22:17 - Aug 14 by kingolaf

Giving Walcott a deal on his form last season was a mistake.

It was a deal that shouldn't of even been on the table..he's a great lad but he's just a shadow of his former self..Arsenal fans liked him but weren't bothered when he left..Everton fans were the same..

Maybe he's a good influence on the younger kids..but I'd much rather SRL was that influence to generate some enthusiasm and commitment into our academy kids.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection (n/t) on 22:50 - Aug 14 with 845 viewsBicester_North

[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 22:50]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 22:51 - Aug 14 with 839 viewssaintwizzler

Just got in. Pîssed off with that team selection.
Going to bed.
Fûck you Ralph.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 800 viewsRon11

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 18:23 - Aug 14 by 1885_SFC

I totally agree with that,what the f8ck is Hassenhutl doing selecting these w8nkers in a starting 11?
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 00:00 - Aug 15 with 748 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 17:04 - Aug 14 by kingslandstand1

If you have a problem and you think Redmond is the answer to it, you need to get help.
Well Ralph...that one's on you..yet again bizarre selection on 00:03 - Aug 15 with 742 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

Redmond is no the answer to any problem you have, and he's shown that consistently over 4 seasons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024