Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. 17:15 - Aug 18 with 2080 viewsI_would

Prowsey given £50m price tag by Saints (must have come to their senses although a bit hopeful). Thought it was all done and dusted but there is still hope. Come on Villa you know you want him, come on!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 21:54 - Aug 18 with 1780 viewsSadoldgit

You said that Ralph and JWP have had a tiff. Any evidence or details or have you made it up?
Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 22:14 - Aug 18 with 1757 viewsBison

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 21:54 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

You said that Ralph and JWP have had a tiff. Any evidence or details or have you made it up?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 09:12 - Aug 19 with 1525 viewsMattFinish

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 21:54 - Aug 18 by Sadoldgit

In the psychiatric world people that have such an intense dislike of someone like I_Would has of JWP secretly are infatuated with them but react like this because their love can never be returned.

I put it to you I_Would, do you carry a secret boner for Prowsey?
Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:25 - Aug 19 with 1446 viewsI_would

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 09:12 - Aug 19 by MattFinish

In the psychiatric world people that have such an intense dislike of someone like I_Would has of JWP secretly are infatuated with them but react like this because their love can never be returned.

I put it to you I_Would, do you carry a secret boner for Prowsey?

Come on Villa get yer cheque book out, you know you want him!

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:37 - Aug 19 with 1433 viewsChesham_Saint

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:25 - Aug 19 by I_would

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:59 - Aug 19 with 1413 viewsI_would

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:37 - Aug 19 by Chesham_Saint

I see your little emoji is going back at least as much as forward. Is that in sympathy with Prowsey?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 12:04 - Aug 19 with 1404 viewsChesham_Saint

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 11:59 - Aug 19 by I_would

I see your little emoji is going back at least as much as forward. Is that in sympathy with Prowsey?

As I'm sure you know, it merely represents the presence of fish aroma on this thread...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 15:54 - Aug 19 with 1260 viewsMattFinish

So you're confirming you have pictures of Prowsey in your bedroom beside a packet of Kleenex?
Login to get fewer ads

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 17:05 - Aug 19 with 1230 viewsI_would

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 15:54 - Aug 19 by MattFinish

So you're confirming you have pictures of Prowsey in your bedroom beside a packet of Kleenex?

I would have liked to but Ralph had them all.

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 17:09 - Aug 19 with 1220 viewsdirk_doone

Villa fans think they are going to win the league with him in their team. Personally, I think they are a bit deluded:

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/aston-villa-transfer-rumours/aston-villa-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 1213 viewsI_would

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 17:09 - Aug 19 by dirk_doone

Villa fans think they are going to win the league with him in their team. Personally, I think they are a bit deluded:

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/aston-villa-transfer-rumours/aston-villa-

Would be the best business of the window. All the Villa fans will be whinging within two games if he goes as they've never seen him except for the last five minutes on MOTD.

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 18:50 - Aug 19 with 1154 views1885_SFC

You bulbous end...

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-19/announcement-james-ward-prowse-new

Old School is Cool

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 18:53 - Aug 19 with 1144 viewsI_would

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 18:50 - Aug 19 by 1885_SFC

You bulbous end...

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2021-08-19/announcement-james-ward-prowse-new

Goodbye Prem.

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 19:25 - Aug 19 with 1105 viewsMattFinish

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 17:05 - Aug 19 by I_would

I would have liked to but Ralph had them all.

JWP signs a 5 year extension

I_Would are you there? Are you there or have you gone running back to Nottarf with your tail between your legs?

Funny as f***
Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 21:52 - Aug 19 with 1020 viewsSadoldgit

Latest news! Ralph and Prowsey have a tiff. on 18:53 - Aug 19 by I_would

Goodbye Prem.

So that must have been some tiff 😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024