Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solskjaer and Klopp 20:18 - Aug 22 with 1099 viewsBicester_North

Crying because refs have eased up on fouls. Ole particularly unhappy about the Stephens challenge on Fernandes.
I would expect it from the snivelling worm Klopp but thought Solskjaer had a bit more class.

Big teams not getting every decision= bad rules according to these massive spending morons.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 20:22]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:25 - Aug 22 with 1073 viewsPatfromPoole

I thought it was a foul TBF.

Although Fernandes was a disgrace all game, doing a bad foul on Perraud in the first-half and complaining about the decision.

Good to see us not being intimidated by these sides.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:25 - Aug 22 with 1071 viewsIanSouthstander

Perhaps if Fernandes didn't go down like a sissy every time he gets touched he might of got a free kick. No sympathy whatsoever.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:33 - Aug 22 with 1043 viewsBicester_North

Letting a bit of contact go makes the game far more enjoyable than it was last season. There will be some that go against us but we need to be a team that gets stuck in anyway.

How many people have complained that football has been ruined by non stop ref intervention and the likes of Fernandes, Grealish and Kane going down too easily and getting everything. These big profile, unlimited budget tw@t managers complaining about it are f*cking whining pricks.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 20:35]

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:42 - Aug 22 with 1017 viewsSadoldgit

Roy Keane didn’t think it was a foul, but then by his standards the player would need to leave the ground in an ambulance.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 23:51 - Aug 22 with 865 viewsBicester_North

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:25 - Aug 22 by PatfromPoole

I thought it was a foul TBF.

Although Fernandes was a disgrace all game, doing a bad foul on Perraud in the first-half and complaining about the decision.

Good to see us not being intimidated by these sides.

Glad to see Shearer and Wright on the telly belittling Solskjers comments and saying it was never a foul, also saying the game is better being left to flow more.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 23:51]

Solskjaer and Klopp on 00:12 - Aug 23 with 849 viewsSaintsforeverj

Solskjaer and Klopp on 23:51 - Aug 22 by Bicester_North

Glad to see Shearer and Wright on the telly belittling Solskjers comments and saying it was never a foul, also saying the game is better being left to flow more.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 23:51]

Yes it was good to see. Shearer and Wright are usually spot on. And they are right, it was never a foul. Stephens cleanly won the ball, with a bit of physicality. It was refreshing to see Stephens show a bit of aggression actually. And they are also right, that we all want to see the game flow. A bit of contact here and there, as long as it's not dangerous, so what.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 0:15]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:09 - Aug 23 with 737 viewsRon11

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:25 - Aug 22 by IanSouthstander

Perhaps if Fernandes didn't go down like a sissy every time he gets touched he might of got a free kick. No sympathy whatsoever.

Absolutely.
And they still got their mandatory 5 minutes of injury time in the second half.
Where did that come from?
Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:10 - Aug 23 with 736 viewsRon11

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:33 - Aug 22 by Bicester_North

Letting a bit of contact go makes the game far more enjoyable than it was last season. There will be some that go against us but we need to be a team that gets stuck in anyway.

How many people have complained that football has been ruined by non stop ref intervention and the likes of Fernandes, Grealish and Kane going down too easily and getting everything. These big profile, unlimited budget tw@t managers complaining about it are f*cking whining pricks.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 20:35]

As are the offending players.
Login to get fewer ads

Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:12 - Aug 23 with 735 viewsRon11

Solskjaer and Klopp on 20:42 - Aug 22 by Sadoldgit

Roy Keane didn’t think it was a foul, but then by his standards the player would need to leave the ground in an ambulance.

To be honest, I would have enjoyed watching the diving cheating prick Fernandes leave St. Mary's in an ambulance.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:16 - Aug 23 with 731 viewsMattFinish

I take it the Norwegian tw@t was looking the other way when Pogba assaulted Adams with a deliberate knee high scythe.
Solskjaer is just a bad loser
Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:17 - Aug 23 with 728 viewsRon11

Solskjaer and Klopp on 00:12 - Aug 23 by Saintsforeverj

Yes it was good to see. Shearer and Wright are usually spot on. And they are right, it was never a foul. Stephens cleanly won the ball, with a bit of physicality. It was refreshing to see Stephens show a bit of aggression actually. And they are also right, that we all want to see the game flow. A bit of contact here and there, as long as it's not dangerous, so what.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 0:15]

These so called 'big' clubs seem to think that 'lesser' opposition should lie down and submit rather than have the actual nerve to put up a fight.
I thought Jack Stephens showed a fair level of aggression yesterday, I think anyone would given the antics of that insufferable prick Fernandes.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:31 - Aug 23 with 704 viewsBerber

Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:09 - Aug 23 by Ron11

Absolutely.
And they still got their mandatory 5 minutes of injury time in the second half.
Where did that come from?

At the time, my first thought was "Fergy Five minutes." But actually, there were quite few substitutions, and didn't we have the medics on twice in the second half, Djenepo and Che Adams? McCarthy was getting away with delaying his kicks quite a lot of times, but I think the ref was taking note.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 08:23 - Aug 23 with 662 viewssolent_toffee

Solskjaer and Klopp on 07:16 - Aug 23 by MattFinish

I take it the Norwegian tw@t was looking the other way when Pogba assaulted Adams with a deliberate knee high scythe.
Solskjaer is just a bad loser

That was a comically bad challenge in that I laughed out loud that wasn’t given and he wasn’t booked. This season is going to be a hoot asking the worst referees in Europe to play on all the time.
Solskjaer and Klopp on 08:48 - Aug 23 with 625 viewsdirk_doone

That was actually a brilliant tackle by Stephens. Fernandes never saw him coming. He almost didn't have time to dive. It was good to see Harry Maguire making a point of shaking Stephens' hand at the end of the game. He knows what Fernandes is like.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Solskjaer and Klopp on 09:16 - Aug 23 with 587 viewsMytchettSaint

Solskjaer and Klopp on 08:23 - Aug 23 by solent_toffee

That was a comically bad challenge in that I laughed out loud that wasn’t given and he wasn’t booked. This season is going to be a hoot asking the worst referees in Europe to play on all the time.

I 100% concur that we have the worst officials in Europe. The recent Euros showed just how bad the current lot are.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024