Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewards at the end of the game 12:59 - Aug 25 with 1580 viewsBerber

The lady was trying to nick Sancho’s shirt off the nipper that ran on to the pitch to ask for it. Lucky for her he kept a tight hold else she could have been done for theft as Sancho gave it to him.
Stewards at the end of the game on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 1507 viewsgreen

I can see why she did though because the nipper had clearly been encouraged by his dad who thought he would get away with it. The club could get in trouble if there are people on the pitch every game.
Stewards at the end of the game on 14:34 - Aug 25 with 1465 viewsHeisenberg

Lucky he didn’t approach Fernandez. He would have fallen over which would have led to Solskjaer moaning about the game being too physical.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Stewards at the end of the game on 14:41 - Aug 25 with 1455 viewsRon11

Stewards at the end of the game on 14:34 - Aug 25 by Heisenberg

Lucky he didn’t approach Fernandez. He would have fallen over which would have led to Solskjaer moaning about the game being too physical.

And Greenwood would have gone down clutching his face in horror.
Stewards at the end of the game on 14:46 - Aug 25 with 1450 viewsBerber

Stewards at the end of the game on 13:55 - Aug 25 by green

I can see why she did though because the nipper had clearly been encouraged by his dad who thought he would get away with it. The club could get in trouble if there are people on the pitch every game.

I agree about not wanting fans running onto the pitch. I can see that she didn't want the twerp to benefit from doing so. But a players shirt is not a banned item in the stadium, it had been given freely, so technically, if she had forcefully taken it away it would have been robbery, (which is a more serious crime than theft , punishable by life imprisonment, depending on the amount of violence used).

All a bit esoteric, but all would have been on the record.
Stewards at the end of the game on 15:01 - Aug 25 with 1433 viewsBLEEDRED

A different view point is that the player should not have given the shirt as that will encourage fans to run on to the pitch to ask for players shirts
Stewards at the end of the game on 15:11 - Aug 25 with 1415 viewsBerber

Stewards at the end of the game on 15:01 - Aug 25 by BLEEDRED

A different view point is that the player should not have given the shirt as that will encourage fans to run on to the pitch to ask for players shirts

Good point, or have more of the stewards stood in front of the visiting fans. If Saints fans were to run on, they could be dealt with differently, ground ban etc.
Stewards at the end of the game on 22:35 - Aug 25 with 1149 viewskingslandstand1

Stewards at the end of the game on 15:01 - Aug 25 by BLEEDRED

What's pi55ing me off now is that you see kids in the crowd with professionally made signs asking the players to go over and give them their shirts and the tv cameras are looking for them

No doubt if the player doesn't he'll be accused of being an arrrogant cu*t
Stewards at the end of the game on 09:33 - Aug 26 with 1015 viewsBerber

Stewards at the end of the game on 22:35 - Aug 25 by kingslandstand1

What's pi55ing me off now is that you see kids in the crowd with professionally made signs asking the players to go over and give them their shirts and the tv cameras are looking for them

No doubt if the player doesn't he'll be accused of being an arrrogant cu*t

Maybe we could all get, "No, I'm Spartacus" signs made up?
Login to get fewer ads

Stewards at the end of the game on 12:24 - Aug 27 with 852 viewsSaintNick

Stewards at the end of the game on 09:33 - Aug 26 by Berber

Maybe we could all get, "No, I'm Spartacus" signs made up?

If I was a professional player if someone held up a sign using just my surname Id ignore them on principle, on a brighter note if someone holds up a sign saying "Armstrong Can I Have Your Shirt" they may double their chance of getting one

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024