Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time’s Up For Ralph 10:18 - Sep 27 with 1121 viewskingolaf

He really needs to go. We aren’t going to turn a corner with him in charge.

Procrastination will lead to inevitable relegation.
Time’s Up For Ralph on 10:20 - Sep 27 with 1112 viewssaint22

Nice guys come last
Time’s Up For Ralph on 14:52 - Sep 27 with 986 viewsSadoldgit

Up to yesterday we had only lost 1 game this season and looked much better defensively than the second half of last season. I would say that is progress especially as we have taken points from United, City and West Ham.
Time’s Up For Ralph on 15:08 - Sep 27 with 977 viewssaint22

Time’s Up For Ralph on 14:52 - Sep 27 by Sadoldgit

Up to yesterday we had only lost 1 game this season and looked much better defensively than the second half of last season. I would say that is progress especially as we have taken points from United, City and West Ham.

I agree that early on signs were more encouraging especially defensively
But Ralphs odd selections and substitutions have still remained and yesterday was even more odd
Why no Tella, KWP out of position, the amount of crossing opportunities that failed to materialise as we had a right footed player in the left back spot were insane
Plus the same issues arise as they have done, failure to convert, losing to teams we need to beat at home
Our home form has been shocking for the last season plus
Time’s Up For Ralph on 16:21 - Sep 27 with 917 viewsElijahK

All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic! I mean for starters looking at our first 6 games we’ve had, most realistic saints fans would’ve expected like 5 points (4 against Newcastle and Wolves with a win and the other as a draw, and another point off of West Ham or Everton) which is only 1 point more than what we’ve got so far, which is certainly not something you sack a manager over!

Then also you’ve gotta look at the players at his disposal as our defence has been really decent this season, it’s just our strike force hasn’t been getting anything even though they’ve been getting the chances. This isn’t down to Ralph as he gets no investment whatsoever so can’t get decent PL quality strikers, like the likes of Villa, West game, Leicester etc can during the winter transfer market.
I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph, as 3 of the 4 league games we should arguably win, but even then when you get bugger all investment off of Gao, there’s not a lot that managers can do.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Time’s Up For Ralph on 18:40 - Sep 27 with 835 viewssolent_toffee

I see Tony Adams has said he was approached to be Ralph’s number 2 a couple of years ago. Although possibly the biggest bullshit story of all time, that would have been fantastic.

This place would have been gold had that crank rocked up at SMS.
Time’s Up For Ralph on 19:57 - Sep 27 with 794 viewsTripleNiemi

Time’s Up For Ralph on 18:40 - Sep 27 by solent_toffee

I see Tony Adams has said he was approached to be Ralph’s number 2 a couple of years ago. Although possibly the biggest bullshit story of all time, that would have been fantastic.

Corr, could you imagine the dribbling......I think medics would have been required for some.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Time’s Up For Ralph on 20:29 - Sep 27 with 756 viewscocklebreath

Time’s Up For Ralph on 18:40 - Sep 27 by solent_toffee

Not sure if you saw it but he started blurting out the story and was then told to shut up by the presenter, very strange but Tony is a tad odd

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Time’s Up For Ralph on 22:18 - Sep 27 with 670 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Time’s Up For Ralph on 16:21 - Sep 27 by ElijahK

All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic! I mean for starters looking at our first 6 games we’ve had, most realistic saints fans would’ve expected like 5 points (4 against Newcastle and Wolves with a win and the other as a draw, and another point off of West Ham or Everton) which is only 1 point more than what we’ve got so far, which is certainly not something you sack a manager over!

Then also you’ve gotta look at the players at his disposal as our defence has been really decent this season, it’s just our strike force hasn’t been getting anything even though they’ve been getting the chances. This isn’t down to Ralph as he gets no investment whatsoever so can’t get decent PL quality strikers, like the likes of Villa, West game, Leicester etc can during the winter transfer market.
I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph, as 3 of the 4 league games we should arguably win, but even then when you get bugger all investment off of Gao, there’s not a lot that managers can do.

"All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic"
"I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph"

What planet are you on? Saints' next match is the 2nd October.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Time’s Up For Ralph on 22:25 - Sep 27 with 660 viewssaintwizzler

Time’s Up For Ralph on 22:18 - Sep 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

"All the people calling for Ralph to go are just soo pathetic and plastic"
"I mean if we don’t have a win by October, then yeah maybe you can start to look at Ralph"

What planet are you on? Saints' next match is the 2nd October.

End of October maybe?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Time’s Up For Ralph on 23:37 - Sep 27 with 621 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Time’s Up For Ralph on 22:25 - Sep 27 by saintwizzler

End of October maybe?

Okay, will give the benefit of doubt ... maybe I was too quick on the flame trigger.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Time’s Up For Ralph on 04:41 - Sep 28 with 576 viewssaintwizzler

Time’s Up For Ralph on 23:37 - Sep 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Okay, will give the benefit of doubt ... maybe I was too quick on the flame trigger.

See where we are after the Villa game.
That will be 11 games played this season.
Is there someone better than Ralph who would take over?
Can we afford to sack him?

This is of course we don’t get a 9-0+ thumping before then.
That would be bye bye Ralph surely!? 3 seasons in a row. Terminal.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024