Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 23:45 - Oct 23 with 592 viewsBicester_North

Be interested to see if they can keep this up. Parker has got them steaming it so far this season.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bournemouth on 00:06 - Oct 24 with 572 viewsdirk_doone

They have ambitious owners, prepared to invest their own money in their team. They'll be back in the Premier League next season.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournemouth on 00:39 - Oct 24 with 557 viewsBicester_North

They haven’t really splashed big money though have they? Sold most of their jewels since they got relegated and I thought after last season and selling Danjuma they might have a hard time but a couple of good signings like Christie, other players have kicked on like Solanke and Lerma, and they have brought some good young lads through.

I always though there is a decent manager in Parker but I suppose the if they get up, like Fulham, that’s the acid test

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bournemouth on 11:22 - Oct 24 with 452 viewsSalisburySaint

Bournemouth on 00:39 - Oct 24 by Bicester_North

They haven’t really splashed big money though have they? Sold most of their jewels since they got relegated and I thought after last season and selling Danjuma they might have a hard time but a couple of good signings like Christie, other players have kicked on like Solanke and Lerma, and they have brought some good young lads through.

I always though there is a decent manager in Parker but I suppose the if they get up, like Fulham, that’s the acid test

Fair play to them, but I don’t think the standard in the Championship is very good this season judging by the games I’ve seen on TV this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024