Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings injured 16:15 - Oct 31 with 1670 viewsHeisenberg

No Ings in the Villa team with Dean Smith saying soft tissue or Covid hitting the squad. What a shame.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ings injured on 16:44 - Oct 31 with 1618 viewsRon11

Who?
Ings injured on 17:01 - Oct 31 with 1587 viewssaint22

Getting his excuse in early

Mings dropped

They are there for the taking Friday if Ralph picks the right team
Ings injured on 17:20 - Oct 31 with 1546 views1885_SFC

Ings injured again? Well I never.

Old School is Cool

Ings injured on 17:27 - Oct 31 with 1536 viewskingslandstand1

He'll be ready for Friday you can be sure of that!
Ings injured on 17:29 - Oct 31 with 1525 viewsSadoldgit

Hamstring injury apparently.
Ings injured on 17:42 - Oct 31 with 1498 viewscocklebreath

Minus a centre back now after a sending off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ings injured on 17:50 - Oct 31 with 1476 viewssaint22

Ings injured on 17:42 - Oct 31 by cocklebreath

Minus a centre back now after a sending off

Should have lost the other CB for that forearm smash
He was looking right at Fornals so how the hell is that not reckless
Ings injured on 18:17 - Oct 31 with 1434 viewsdirk_doone

This game couldn't have gone much better. Ideal preparation for our game with them on Friday.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Ings injured on 18:22 - Oct 31 with 1417 viewscocklebreath

We need revenge after last seeasons ridiculous game, the worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen

Ings injured on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 1382 viewsA1079

What could possibly go wrong? All we need to do is score goals!!!!!!
Ings injured on 20:27 - Oct 31 with 1223 viewsElijahK

Ings injured on 17:50 - Oct 31 by saint22

Well reckless play is C1 (so a caution) not a sending off offence, but I’ve not seen the video so whether it would come under the use of excessive force/endangering the safety of others

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ings injured on 20:28 - Oct 31 with 1222 viewsElijahK

Ings injured on 18:22 - Oct 31 by cocklebreath

We need revenge after last seeasons ridiculous game, the worst refereeing performance I’ve ever seen

I dunno if it really gets anywhere compared to the Man U game of last season with the clown mike dean

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ings injured on 20:29 - Oct 31 with 1216 viewssaint22

Ings injured on 18:22 - Oct 31 by cocklebreath

Pray we don’t get Dean then
About time we had Michael Oliver
The villa game showed yet again the incompetence of most the officials - how on earth was that forearm smash not deemed a red card??
Ings injured on 20:42 - Oct 31 with 1189 viewsSaintsforeverj

And just look at the money Villa have spent. We are above them in the league and could be what, 5 points clear come Friday. Ralph is miles better. I hope Ings enjoys looking up the table at the club he could have become a legend at.

Interestingly, Grealish is nowhere near as good at City as he was at Villa, where he was loved too. There are some lessons there I think.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ings injured on 21:02 - Oct 31 with 1142 viewsBicester_North

Ings injured on 20:42 - Oct 31 by Saintsforeverj

And just look at the money Villa have spent. We are above them in the league and could be what, 5 points clear come Friday. Ralph is miles better. I hope Ings enjoys looking up the table at the club he could have become a legend at.

Interestingly, Grealish is nowhere near as good at City as he was at Villa, where he was loved too. There are some lessons there I think.

You’re right but no lessons will be learned, the reason is scummy, grasping agents controlling the market and getting in players ears

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ings injured on 21:10 - Oct 31 with 1127 views1teeminants

Ings injured on 18:34 - Oct 31 by A1079

What could possibly go wrong? All we need to do is score goals!!!!!!

Hopefully Broja will be back.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ings injured on 22:35 - Oct 31 with 1029 viewscocklebreath

Ings injured on 20:28 - Oct 31 by ElijahK

I dunno if it really gets anywhere compared to the Man U game of last season with the clown mike dean

It does, the non penalty handball had me so angry by the time Ings equaliser had been wrongly disallowed I was ready to give up watching football, it was a disgusting decision.

Ings injured on 22:52 - Oct 31 with 1002 viewsdarthvader

Ings injured on 22:35 - Oct 31 by cocklebreath

It does, the non penalty handball had me so angry by the time Ings equaliser had been wrongly disallowed I was ready to give up watching football, it was a disgusting decision.

Im still having anger therapy from watching this match . Ready to draw blood i were

keep the faith coyr

Ings injured on 23:50 - Oct 31 with 953 viewsSadoldgit

Ings injured on 17:50 - Oct 31 by saint22

I have just seen that and yes, it really was a nailed on red. I think they bottled giving two red cards so close together but if you uphold the rules then that is what should have happened.
Ings injured on 07:15 - Nov 1 with 821 viewsBerber

Ings injured on 20:27 - Oct 31 by ElijahK

Well reckless play is C1 (so a caution) not a sending off offence, but I’ve not seen the video so whether it would come under the use of excessive force/endangering the safety of others

Last player/goal scoring opportunity wasn't it? So definitely red.
Ings injured on 11:31 - Nov 1 with 691 viewsTimSaint

Ings injured on 20:27 - Oct 31 by ElijahK

It was not reckless play, take a look.

It was Violent Conduct - a forearm / elbow smash into the West Ham player's jaw. A definite red any day. I expect the dozy tw@ts at VAR were looking at the players' feet.

Hopefully this will now get reviewed and the player issued with a 3 game ban, but I'm not sure these reviews take place any more. I do remember Alonso getting a ban after the game for that horrendous stamp on the back of Long's calf about 4 years ago - maybe even more ?

That would mean that Villa would be without Konsa and Hause when they come to SMS on Friday and possibly still without their other injured / covid Players.

BTW - I see that Matty Cash is trying to take on the Grealish mantle with his haircut, diving and moaning to the ref at every opportunity !! WAC

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024