Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 14:15 - Nov 25 with 1146 viewsSaintNick

Who is up there for the game, who is going for the day or perhaps longer

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool on 14:24 - Nov 25 with 1127 viewsSaintsforeverj

Decided not to go to this one. I can't stand seeing thousands of plastics at all the service stations across the length of the country and all the Liverpool coaches from the south. I can't stand seeing pretend fans and tourists from across the world, all walking around the ground with their Liverpool bags from the club shop for their one visit to the club. I can't stand a load of idiots taking photographs in the home sections instead of watching the game.

I can't stand the odd plastic Liverpool fan getting in the away end, spoiling the experience and Saints showing the interview of Liverpool fans with southern accents in the away end, on the club website. I can't stand the never walk alone song at the beginning where fans pretend they stand by a club through thick and thin, when they have never ever suffered watching a poor team. And I can't stand them all thinking they are clever, smiling at the service stations on the way back and outside the ground when they probably beat us after taking most of our best players. So no, not going.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 14:28]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool on 15:25 - Nov 25 with 1085 viewsPatfromPoole

Liverpool on 14:24 - Nov 25 by Saintsforeverj

Decided not to go to this one. I can't stand seeing thousands of plastics at all the service stations across the length of the country and all the Liverpool coaches from the south. I can't stand seeing pretend fans and tourists from across the world, all walking around the ground with their Liverpool bags from the club shop for their one visit to the club. I can't stand a load of idiots taking photographs in the home sections instead of watching the game.

I can't stand the odd plastic Liverpool fan getting in the away end, spoiling the experience and Saints showing the interview of Liverpool fans with southern accents in the away end, on the club website. I can't stand the never walk alone song at the beginning where fans pretend they stand by a club through thick and thin, when they have never ever suffered watching a poor team. And I can't stand them all thinking they are clever, smiling at the service stations on the way back and outside the ground when they probably beat us after taking most of our best players. So no, not going.

Is that a “no”?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Liverpool on 15:29 - Nov 25 with 1075 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool on 15:25 - Nov 25 by PatfromPoole

Is that a “no”?

Ha, a definite no. Can't think of anything worse than going there to be honest. Just hope Saints can pull off a shock result and get on out of there as quickly as possible.

Liverpool on 15:31 - Nov 25 with 1074 viewsSouthamptonfan

No, I'm not going for the reasons as stated above. The atmosphere is sh!t and it's not a pleasant experience.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 15:39]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool on 16:53 - Nov 25 with 1002 viewsA1079

I am going but the nearer it gets the more I am struggling to understand why?
Liverpool on 17:16 - Nov 25 with 991 viewssolent_toffee

How have you accessed my log on

Sadly I will be there on Saturday (in the city centre) as my sister bought theatre tickets for a Christmas present pre pandemic never imagining that it will be rescheduled when that circus of freaks is in town.

I might jib it after the theatre (afternoon showing) and head straight to Lark Lane.
Liverpool on 20:24 - Nov 25 with 893 viewssaintwizzler

Exactly the reason I’m not doing the big six & West Ham away anymore.
Throw in the shît views too. Arsenal and WHU the worst.
I will watch it on my sofa via a stream and save my money.

Going to the likes of Norwich, Watford and Burnley are more appealing than being surrounded by tourists.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Liverpool on 20:48 - Nov 25 with 879 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool on 20:24 - Nov 25 by saintwizzler

Exactly the reason I’m not doing the big six & West Ham away anymore.
Throw in the shît views too. Arsenal and WHU the worst.
I will watch it on my sofa via a stream and save my money.

Going to the likes of Norwich, Watford and Burnley are more appealing than being surrounded by tourists.

Yep, totally agree. Watford was a cracking away day. A few drinks with home fans who are proper fans from the area, not arrogant and they are success starved like us. Burnley is a great away day too. Got tickets for Palace away under the lights coming up soon.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 22:47]

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool on 21:01 - Nov 25 with 871 viewssaint68

Liverpool on 16:53 - Nov 25 by A1079

I am going but the nearer it gets the more I am struggling to understand why?

Sounds like my first wedding

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Liverpool on 21:22 - Nov 25 with 843 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool on 20:48 - Nov 25 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, totally agree. Watford was a cracking away day. A few drinks with home fans who are proper fans from the area, not arrogant and they are success starved like us. Burnley is a great away day too. Got tickets for Palace away under the lights coming up soon.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 22:47]

Might do Wolves away but that’s a shîtter as lack of away pubs so more than likely Villa will be my next PL away.

Liverpool on 21:57 - Nov 25 with 820 viewskernow

The leaving of Liverpool with three PL points would leave all the stayaways chucking up it up I reckon.
Liverpool on 22:44 - Nov 25 with 802 views1teeminants

Sheff Utd and Norwich away was enjoyable and looking forward to Leeds, Burnley and Wolves away. This game just doesn’t interest me . No interest in the big clubs in this country who have ruined any competition there ever was .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Liverpool on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 759 viewssaintwizzler

Liverpool on 21:57 - Nov 25 by kernow

The leaving of Liverpool with three PL points would leave all the stayaways chucking up it up I reckon.

Lose to Norwich then get something at Liverpool.
More than likely.

Liverpool on 00:03 - Nov 26 with 740 viewsdarthvader

Liverpool on 21:01 - Nov 25 by saint68

Sounds like my first wedding

Same . Still fückkïng went tho .

keep the faith coyr

Liverpool on 05:49 - Nov 26 with 692 viewsericofarabia

A local game for me, so it would rude not to! 2 mates travelling up staying with me Fri & Sat, so it has the makings of a great weekend interrupted by 90 mins of football!
However, this is my 9th visit to Anfield, won on 3rd visit Steve Moran with Keegan assist, won on 6th visit Lolvren goal for us, so match #9 must be another win 👍
Liverpool on 06:57 - Nov 26 with 669 viewssaint68

Liverpool on 00:03 - Nov 26 by darthvader

Same . Still fückkïng went tho .

🤣😂😔😫

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Liverpool on 07:19 - Nov 26 with 664 viewsSalisburySaint

i'm missing the game for all the reasons you list, plus the difficulty trying to get a reasonable priced train deal due to all the plastic fans

off instead with a few fellow Saints to visit a new ground AFC Wimbledon v Fleetwood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024