Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clap for Authur 12:48 - Dec 4 with 1585 viewsSaintsforeverj

A really worthwhile clap today for that poor kid. What evil scum, his parents are. Don't believe in the death penalty, but these people deserve it. The news reports about this, are sickening. As for the authorities, who actually visited his home, they went there, and said he lived in a happy home! Social workers too young, too naive and badly managed. And, clearly an argument against lockdown, as a lot of abuse happened then and social workers couldn't visit.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 12:49]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Clap for Authur on 12:59 - Dec 4 with 1549 viewsBicester_North

Just the day before the Arthur verdict I saw another story about a 2 year old girl beaten to death by a scum “stepfather” Can’t bring myself to read those stories.

At the very least if someone abuses or neglects a child they should be sterilised so they can’t have any more.

The trouble is a lot of the time it’s a boyfriend who moves in with the mother and gets trusted to look after the kids. With Arthur it’s particularly shocking as it was his own dad and the woman was the abuser as well.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 13:02]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Clap for Authur on 13:07 - Dec 4 with 1528 viewsSaintsforeverj

Clap for Authur on 12:59 - Dec 4 by Bicester_North

Just the day before the Arthur verdict I saw another story about a 2 year old girl beaten to death by a scum “stepfather” Can’t bring myself to read those stories.

At the very least if someone abuses or neglects a child they should be sterilised so they can’t have any more.

The trouble is a lot of the time it’s a boyfriend who moves in with the mother and gets trusted to look after the kids. With Arthur it’s particularly shocking as it was his own dad and the woman was the abuser as well.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 13:02]

You're right Bicester. More than ever, people have kids, split up within a year, get new partners, don't care and then the kids' lives are ruined. But in this case, the child's own father and a women took part in sadistic abuse. It's the most shocking case I have ever read I think.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2021 13:08]

Clap for Authur on 18:12 - Dec 4 with 1420 viewsthissceptredsaint

Another kids was reported killed by parents today, had car crash like injuries, vomit inducing. Like Arthur it was in the Midlands, there is clearly a problem with social services in this area.
Clap for Authur on 14:26 - Dec 5 with 1226 viewsNewdawn2014

I believe the stepmother has had some local justice meted out in jail and yet again another enquiry until the next time.
RIP little one.
Clap for Authur on 14:32 - Dec 5 with 1221 viewsSaintsforeverj

This article says it all

Don't be fooled by deceitful parents. Social workers often a little too trusting of people. One social worker found Arthur to be "very happy". How concerning. Are they told in training about the evil that exists, how disgusting humans can be or are they brainwashed with sociology and how people can change etc?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/05/dont-be-foo
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 14:38]

Clap for Authur on 16:47 - Dec 5 with 1159 views1885_SFC

Those two filthy pieces of shít deserve the death penalty. I hope the scumbags will get what's coming to them in prison every single day they're behind bars.

Old School is Cool

Clap for Authur on 16:55 - Dec 5 with 1151 views1ASIN12

Clap for Authur on 16:47 - Dec 5 by 1885_SFC

Those two filthy pieces of shít deserve the death penalty. I hope the scumbags will get what's coming to them in prison every single day they're behind bars.

Have to agree , sometimes having a death penalty seems worth it .

Though beeing “ torchered “ every day is coming their way - just like the treatment they handed out to that little lad .
Clap for Authur on 17:45 - Dec 5 with 1112 viewssaint68

That poor little soul was subjected to horrific treatment by what can only be described as subhuman scum..I hope they suffer indescribable horror and physical damage every single day of their sentences, just like poor little Arthur.

In cases like this there isn't any real punishment to match their vile behaviour

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Clap for Authur on 17:47 - Dec 5 with 1113 viewsBicester_North

I see a story in the echo about some scum couple who broke their baby’s leg and hid it from authorities, guilty of GBH but got suspended sentences and still have the child.
F*cking disgusting.

Clap for Authur on 18:05 - Dec 5 with 1102 viewssaint68

Clap for Authur on 17:47 - Dec 5 by Bicester_North

I see a story in the echo about some scum couple who broke their baby’s leg and hid it from authorities, guilty of GBH but got suspended sentences and still have the child.
F*cking disgusting.

These incidents really sicken anyone with a conscience to another level .it's so saddening that this happens so often Bicester.

Clap for Authur on 17:37 - Dec 14 with 880 viewsBicester_North

More “lessons to be learned” and more scum trash allowed to do disgusting things to babies and even put it on social media

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-59637683

Clap for Authur on 17:56 - Dec 14 with 860 viewsUlsterBaz

Clap for Authur on 17:37 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

More “lessons to be learned” and more scum trash allowed to do disgusting things to babies and even put it on social media

Terrible. I’m another in favour of capital punishment for horrendous crimes like this.
Clap for Authur on 18:27 - Dec 14 with 822 viewsBicester_North

Clap for Authur on 17:56 - Dec 14 by UlsterBaz

Terrible. I’m another in favour of capital punishment for horrendous crimes like this.

Agreed. Unbelievable the depths humans can sink to.

Clap for Authur on 22:30 - Dec 14 with 749 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Clap for Authur on 17:37 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

Both of these cases have made me feel ill. What the f**k is wrong with people? How can they do this to these innocent, defenceless mini humans?

Death penalty is too good, I just hope they all get the worst time in prison imaginable.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Clap for Authur on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 741 viewssaint68

Clap for Authur on 22:30 - Dec 14 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Both of these cases have made me feel ill. What the f**k is wrong with people? How can they do this to these innocent, defenceless mini humans?

Death penalty is too good, I just hope they all get the worst time in prison imaginable.

These poor children suffering such inhumane brutality and depraved actions from their parents/guardians sickens every last sense in my fibre...seriously!! What the Hell has happened to common decency and respect?...

I grew up thinking England was a shining light for anyone feeling persecuted or down trodden to be a destination for security and safety..shit like this destroys my naive preconceptions that, that was true.

Louis Armstrong would be so sad at how this world has turned out

[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 22:49]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024