Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints flying up the league 21:28 - Dec 14 with 981 viewsSalisburySaint

Well for 24hrs at least, as Leeds getting battered at City
Saints flying up the league on 21:34 - Dec 14 with 962 viewsPatfromPoole

And Norwich 2-0 down.

We just need to somehow get a result tomorrow and it could really give us some daylight above the bottom 3.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Saints flying up the league on 21:36 - Dec 14 with 950 viewsSaintsforeverj

We are bad, but Norwich are absolutely hopeless. Leeds making hard work of staying in the league too. Norwich will go down. Burnley might go this.year. who takes that third relegation place? You would expect Newcastle to escape.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints flying up the league on 21:37 - Dec 14 with 940 viewsSaintsforeverj

7 nil now to city.

Saints flying up the league on 21:54 - Dec 14 with 904 viewsdarthvader

Saints flying up the league on 21:37 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

7 nil now to city.

At least we have gone up the league a place ..but another 3 goals would have been nice to make it 10 ffs

keep the faith coyr

Saints flying up the league on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 875 viewscotswoldsaint

I have a mate who's an ardent Leeds fan, he says Bielsa only ever saw this job as a stepping stone to managing a bigger club in Europe (that's why he's never bothered to learn English), this may focus him on an exit sooner rather than later!
Saints flying up the league on 22:28 - Dec 14 with 835 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints flying up the league on 21:36 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

We are bad, but Norwich are absolutely hopeless. Leeds making hard work of staying in the league too. Norwich will go down. Burnley might go this.year. who takes that third relegation place? You would expect Newcastle to escape.

Would be shocked if Newcastle survived

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints flying up the league on 22:39 - Dec 14 with 825 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints flying up the league on 22:28 - Dec 14 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Would be shocked if Newcastle survived

They will spend a lot of money in January. They are the richest club in the world. They will.do whatever it takes to stay up I would think, although they are currently useless so you never know. I would expect them to buy some real quality in January.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 22:40]

Saints flying up the league on 23:11 - Dec 14 with 794 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints flying up the league on 22:39 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

They will spend a lot of money in January. They are the richest club in the world. They will.do whatever it takes to stay up I would think, although they are currently useless so you never know. I would expect them to buy some real quality in January.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 22:40]

I would be surprised if they got any properly decent players. A few mercenaries after a bigger pay packet who don't gel into the team (which is already poor) and run a mile from a proper relegation fight ... I think the writing is on the wall personally.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Saints flying up the league on 23:15 - Dec 14 with 787 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints flying up the league on 23:11 - Dec 14 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I would be surprised if they got any properly decent players. A few mercenaries after a bigger pay packet who don't gel into the team (which is already poor) and run a mile from a proper relegation fight ... I think the writing is on the wall personally.

Hopefully they go down but money talks. They will pay ridiculous amounts to get some players in January. They arey biggest worry, in that they could get better. Norwich won't, Burnley will.continue to struggle but Newcastle who knows.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 23:16]

Saints flying up the league on 07:17 - Dec 15 with 675 viewsgrumpy

Saints flying up the league on 21:36 - Dec 14 by Saintsforeverj

'Norwich are absolutely hopeless'
Didn't we lose to them recently?
Saints flying up the league on 10:01 - Dec 15 with 576 viewskingslandstand1

Saints flying up the league on 22:02 - Dec 14 by cotswoldsaint

I have a mate who's an ardent Leeds fan, he says Bielsa only ever saw this job as a stepping stone to managing a bigger club in Europe (that's why he's never bothered to learn English), this may focus him on an exit sooner rather than later!

Did Ralph do the same? Although he does speak English ................
Both unlikely now to achieve that aim
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024