Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu not going to AFCON 21:23 - Dec 16 with 1620 viewspjt50

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/19790524.mohammed-salisu-reportedly-rejects-gh

Great news if it's true. He's not the finished article but I'd fear for Saints if we lost him for up to 6 games.

I think we can spare Djenepo.

That's if it all goes ahead...

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Salisu not going to AFCON on 21:54 - Dec 16 with 1586 views1885_SFC

Africa is riddled with Omicron at the moment so might be a factor. Either way, good news if he stays. He's presently our best CB.

Old School is Cool

Salisu not going to AFCON on 11:09 - Dec 17 with 1460 viewsdarthvader

I dont think there will be many games plaeyed in the next 6 weeks or so and be surprised if afcon goes ahead

keep the faith coyr

Salisu not going to AFCON on 07:30 - Dec 19 with 1255 viewsCity_boy

Salisu not going to AFCON on 11:09 - Dec 17 by darthvader

I dont think there will be many games plaeyed in the next 6 weeks or so and be surprised if afcon goes ahead

I hope it doesn't get cancelled as other clubs will probably be a lot worse off than Saints, having to release players.

Palace, Watford and Brentford would be severely affected. However, I think it will get postponed.
Salisu not going to AFCON on 07:49 - Dec 19 with 1243 viewscocklebreath

Salisu not going to AFCON on 11:09 - Dec 17 by darthvader

No chance, might lose Christmas games but be fine early January. Just call me Chris witty

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024