Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where we eventually finish 22:39 - Dec 29 with 966 viewskingslandstand1

I'm still in the 10th - 14th position, but no matter where we finish, is there one side you particularly want to finish above?

Apart from the bottom 3 of course!

For me it's Brighton as we need to get back that mantle of the top team on the South Coast and they currently hold that mantle.
Where we eventually finish on 23:21 - Dec 29 with 921 viewsBicester_North

Anything 15th or above we are punching above our financial weight.
Would like to finish above Newcastle obviously, and Villa as Ings and Mings are c*nts

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Where we eventually finish on 23:53 - Dec 29 with 894 viewsSaintsforeverj

Would like to finish above Villa, Newcastle, Brighton, Leeds and Everton. I agree, somewhere between 10th and 14th. No chance of winning the fa cup, as was said in another thread, it's near on impossible.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Where we eventually finish on 00:43 - Dec 30 with 847 viewsElijahK

Just Villa (to teach Ings a lesson! And the likes of Leeds and Everton, with how snobby their fans can be)

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Where we eventually finish on 09:02 - Dec 30 with 719 viewssaint22

I think norwich and Watford are gone
Would love to see Burnley go, or Newcastle

Think we will be 13th
Where we eventually finish on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 646 views1ASIN12

I have thought all season we will finish in the bottom 6 and we are on target to get 42 points which is normally enough for 15th on average.

With the games we have left and the teams we have to play at home then 42 points or more should be achievable.
Where we eventually finish on 11:46 - Dec 30 with 616 viewsCenturion

Sounds pretty limp, but anything above the bottom 3. Would be happy with 15th and really pleased if we finished 14, 13 or 12.
Where we eventually finish on 11:50 - Dec 30 with 612 viewsTimSaint

'For me it's Brighton as we need to get back that mantle of the top team on the South Coast and they currently hold that mantle'.

You do realise we finished above Brighton last season and as there is still half a season to go in the current one ? So regardless of the start they have had this time, we are only 3 points behind them and are more than capable of finishing above them (even if we did gift them a point the other week !!)

Obviously finishing above 3 others is paramount, but if it is one team, then it has to be Villa for me. Got a mate who harps on about them as being superb, even though they sold Jack and bought 3 tw@ts !! :-)

It's about time Burnley finished in the bottom 3 and as I said in a different thread, I really hope that Newcastle go down this season.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024