Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tella 18:06 - Jan 6 with 812 viewsdarthvader

Signs new deal.

Good lad , first of many for the new owners hopefully.

Biggest smile at the club
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 18:10]

keep the faith coyr

Tella on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 802 views1885_SFC

Good lad.

Hopefully Tella will start at Swansea anyway.

Old School is Cool

Tella on 18:15 - Jan 6 with 787 views1teeminants

Always rated him, an exciting player and I don’t understand those that don’t rate him but that’s football. He was good in pre season and last season showed good form although patchy . He needs to do more sometimes when he plays but he’s still young and will get better.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Tella on 20:34 - Jan 6 with 677 viewsSadoldgit

Tella on 18:15 - Jan 6 by 1teeminants

Always rated him, an exciting player and I don’t understand those that don’t rate him but that’s football. He was good in pre season and last season showed good form although patchy . He needs to do more sometimes when he plays but he’s still young and will get better.

I’m not sure it’s a question of not rating him, but when you look at Livramento and Broja who are two or three years younger, his development would seem to be much slower. He is still a young man of course, and shows a lot of potential, but, for me, he is still a way off of being a regular starter. Very happy that he has signed a new contract and look forward to seeing him push on.
Tella on 08:11 - Jan 7 with 512 views1teeminants

Tella on 20:34 - Jan 6 by Sadoldgit

I’m not sure it’s a question of not rating him, but when you look at Livramento and Broja who are two or three years younger, his development would seem to be much slower. He is still a young man of course, and shows a lot of potential, but, for me, he is still a way off of being a regular starter. Very happy that he has signed a new contract and look forward to seeing him push on.

I’ve seen other snips here and there with comments like “ not sure what people see in him “ and similar comments to these which received many likes so there are those that clearly don’t rate him. I’m pretty confident he could be a major player for us if allowed to be. It’s up to him to grab his chances with both hands.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Tella on 09:39 - Jan 7 with 451 viewsA1079

I for one am pleased he has signed. I think he is an asset and just needs to get regular game time and be used correctly.
Tella on 09:40 - Jan 7 with 452 viewsButty101

Tella on 08:11 - Jan 7 by 1teeminants

I’ve seen other snips here and there with comments like “ not sure what people see in him “ and similar comments to these which received many likes so there are those that clearly don’t rate him. I’m pretty confident he could be a major player for us if allowed to be. It’s up to him to grab his chances with both hands.

Ive not seen people slagging him off - just the opposite. He looks a promising player but needs to be more ruthless in front of goal. That said, Im surprised we have given him a 3 1/2 year contract at the age of 22. Sogs make a good point about how far his development is behind the 2 chelsea lads. If he dosent really break through in the next 12months, maybe he wont here.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024