Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves ..match day thread .. 14:11 - Jan 15 with 3443 viewsdarthvader

team unchanged . Wolves look strong but i think we can still beat them we will score at least 2 goals today to keep our goalscoring form going .

Comon Saints !!

keep the faith coyr

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 14:14 - Jan 15 with 1642 viewsdarthvader

Cant really argue with keeping it the same but bar injuries i would expect Adams and KWP on in the second half

keep the faith coyr

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 14:41 - Jan 15 with 1554 viewssaint22

No Moi??
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 14:57 - Jan 15 with 1511 views1885_SFC

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 14:41 - Jan 15 by saint22

No Moi??

He tested positive.

Old School is Cool

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:29 - Jan 15 with 1446 viewsMrangry25

If we can stop the wolves players falling over every bloody time they get touched, hopefully the red is seeing through the blatant cheating.
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:40 - Jan 15 with 1406 viewsMrangry25

Absolute bloody disgrace, never a penalty in a million years, the cheating diving git conned the ref again, didn’t even go for the ball but waited fir Bednarek to slide in fir the block. VAR a waste of time yet again. COYR let’s beat this pile of midland sh*t
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:40 - Jan 15 with 1404 viewsCity_boy

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:29 - Jan 15 by Mrangry25

If we can stop the wolves players falling over every bloody time they get touched, hopefully the red is seeing through the blatant cheating.

Obviously not, as Aït-Nouri dived to get penalty and dived earlier. No way was that a penalty, ball was behind player after tackle.
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:51 - Jan 15 with 1345 viewsJellybaby

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:40 - Jan 15 by City_boy

Obviously not, as Aït-Nouri dived to get penalty and dived earlier. No way was that a penalty, ball was behind player after tackle.

Poor decision on the penalty. Score very harsh on Saints.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:53 - Jan 15 with 1329 viewscocklebreath

We’ve really struggled against Wolves since they came back up. They are a horrible niggly, cheaty team, the ref was doing okay until VAR got involved. As soon as I saw the team I thought surely KWP for an out of position Tella, seems I was right.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 1327 viewsMrangry25

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:40 - Jan 15 by City_boy

Totally agree, the bloke is a joke didn’t make any attempt the get to the ball just fell over.
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 1319 views1885_SFC

We're not out of this yet. We've had several chances and a lot of the ball. Just need that touch of class in and around the box. Only a scabby penalty has undone us thus far.

Happily settle for 1-1 after that iffy spot kick.

Old School is Cool

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:57 - Jan 15 with 1314 viewsHeisenberg

I’ve just seen the penalty. An absolute joke. A terrible decision

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:00 - Jan 15 with 1294 viewsSadoldgit

Wolves players going down very easily. Poor decision for the penalty. We are the better team and really deserve better than going in 1 down. Let’s stick it to them second half!
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:01 - Jan 15 with 1288 viewssaint68

What actually is the point of VAR!!!...the coont should of been sent off for simulation and his previous Tom Daley attempt...1-2 it is then.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:06 - Jan 15 with 1262 viewsBuenosSaint

Ref was having a good game. Especially for only his 2nd ever premier match. Wasn't caving to wolves diving or crowd pressure. Var let him down. Not a clear and obvious error. Even Michael Owen said Bednarek got a touch, both players then missed it thereafter, definitely not a penalty.

Poll: The Long Future

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:06 - Jan 15 with 1260 viewsMrangry25

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 15:53 - Jan 15 by cocklebreath

We’ve really struggled against Wolves since they came back up. They are a horrible niggly, cheaty team, the ref was doing okay until VAR got involved. As soon as I saw the team I thought surely KWP for an out of position Tella, seems I was right.

Got to play Tesla as they have just given him a 3+ year contract for whatever’s reason. Still don’t know why RH does not play KWP
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:08 - Jan 15 with 1241 viewskingslandstand1

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:00 - Jan 15 by Sadoldgit

Wolves players going down very easily. Poor decision for the penalty. We are the better team and really deserve better than going in 1 down. Let’s stick it to them second half!

Doing their best to take advantage of an inexperienced Prem referee
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:17 - Jan 15 with 1189 viewsdarthvader

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:06 - Jan 15 by Mrangry25

Got to play Tesla as they have just given him a 3+ year contract for whatever’s reason. Still don’t know why RH does not play KWP

I think he will come on hopefully . Also been out with covid and maybe an Std but u didnt hear it from me

keep the faith coyr

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:18 - Jan 15 with 1185 viewsMrangry25

RH needs to change it now, get Redmond off he is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, get CH or AA on. We are deffo playing against 12 men the referee is shocking.
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:24 - Jan 15 with 1134 viewssaint68

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:17 - Jan 15 by darthvader

I think he will come on hopefully . Also been out with covid and maybe an Std but u didnt hear it from me

I'm clean..he's lying!!

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:25 - Jan 15 with 1117 viewssaint68

Ah FFS!!!!

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:27 - Jan 15 with 1099 viewssaint68

Chucks remote at Sofa..walks to hallway grabs jacket and heads out for a few beers..I hate football!!😭😭

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:28 - Jan 15 with 1086 viewsMrangry25

I fookin give up wtf is Fraser Forster doin, it is embarrassing. Tella out of his depth. Having said that Wolves are a disgrace to so called professional footballers, diving, cheating and the ref can’t see it.
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:32 - Jan 15 with 1057 viewscocklebreath

Why are we playing Bednerek at right back when we have KWP on the bench, Ralph’s had a mare 2nd half, we were playing well first half but he’s changed the formation and now we are rubbish

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:38 - Jan 15 with 1019 viewsMrangry25

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:27 - Jan 15 by saint68

Chucks remote at Sofa..walks to hallway grabs jacket and heads out for a few beers..I hate football!!😭😭

😂😂
Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:38 - Jan 15 with 1019 viewsRon11

Wolves ..match day thread .. on 16:32 - Jan 15 by cocklebreath

Why are we playing Bednerek at right back when we have KWP on the bench, Ralph’s had a mare 2nd half, we were playing well first half but he’s changed the formation and now we are rubbish

Yes, he's still got plenty of bizarre decisions and tactics to piss us off with.
Kyle Walker Peters is one of Saints' best players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024