Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away ticket sales 14:10 - Jan 19 with 3350 viewsSalisburySaint

Man Utd tickets seem to be going quick, so if you are considering going I’d suggest you get your tickets soon

Spurs sales however slow, not a total surprise as most fans have been to their new ground now and travel issues particularly getting trains home a big issue
Away ticket sales on 10:58 - Jan 24 with 2754 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man U away sold out, only a few left for Spurs away.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Away ticket sales on 11:25 - Jan 24 with 2734 viewsSalisburySaint

Away ticket sales on 10:58 - Jan 24 by Saintsforeverj

Man U away sold out, only a few left for Spurs away.

on ticket website still 30-40 left for Man U

Sales for Spurs have picked up and around 250 left for that one

since takeover everyone seems more optimistic so should get decent crowds for home games v Coventry with cheap tickets, Everton and Norwich where most tickets only £25, some £20 for Adults

in March we have Villa away where awe always take full allocation and Burnley is always a good trip even though we rarely take much more than 1,000 there
Away ticket sales on 11:33 - Jan 24 with 2723 viewsSaintsforeverj

Away ticket sales on 11:25 - Jan 24 by SalisburySaint

since takeover everyone seems more optimistic so should get decent crowds for home games v Coventry with cheap tickets, Everton and Norwich where most tickets only £25, some £20 for Adults

in March we have Villa away where awe always take full allocation and Burnley is always a good trip even though we rarely take much more than 1,000 there

The recent team performances have also given us cause for optimism. I can't go to both games, so have chosen to go to Man U away up on the coach, mostly because I really think a sulky Man U team wont like facing our full on pressing team and we could get a result. They arn't all that. Spurs away not sure. We rarely get much there. Next away game for me would definitely be Villa, then fancy Brentford away, Brighton away, Leicester away, maybe Burnley. Oh and want to go to Leeds. That could be feisty.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 11:35]

Away ticket sales on 11:58 - Jan 24 with 2695 viewsMytchettSaint

Away ticket sales on 11:25 - Jan 24 by SalisburySaint

Looked in earlier and it said sold out for Man Utd?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 11:58]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Away ticket sales on 12:03 - Jan 24 with 2682 viewsSaintsforeverj

Away ticket sales on 11:58 - Jan 24 by MytchettSaint

Looked in earlier and it said sold out for Man Utd?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 11:58]

It says sold.out for me too. Anyone know if we then took the higher allocation, as tickets have sold so quickly? I think we took 2600 initially, with the option to take 3000.

Away ticket sales on 12:12 - Jan 24 with 2673 viewsTimSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:03 - Jan 24 by Saintsforeverj

It says sold.out for me too. Anyone know if we then took the higher allocation, as tickets have sold so quickly? I think we took 2600 initially, with the option to take 3000.

Just checked. At 12:12pm it is showing as 28 tickets left.

TimSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:15 - Jan 24 with 2669 viewsTimSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:12 - Jan 24 by TimSaint

.....and 197 for Spurs

TimSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:19 - Jan 24 with 2662 viewsTimSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:12 - Jan 24 by TimSaint

Just a thought as to why it may show as no tickets available to some....

I think the United game still has eligibility criteria in place, so unless you log in and your status allows you to book, you may not be able see an available seats ?

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Away ticket sales on 12:28 - Jan 24 with 2659 viewsMytchettSaint

Away ticket sales on 12:19 - Jan 24 by TimSaint

Just a thought as to why it may show as no tickets available to some....

I think the United game still has eligibility criteria in place, so unless you log in and your status allows you to book, you may not be able see an available seats ?

I bought one via my season ticket eligibility last week. Was hoping to get one more today when it went on general sale. I took that to mean restrictions on availability were lifted?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Away ticket sales on 12:48 - Jan 24 with 2625 viewsSaintsforeverj

Away ticket sales on 12:28 - Jan 24 by MytchettSaint

I bought one via my season ticket eligibility last week. Was hoping to get one more today when it went on general sale. I took that to mean restrictions on availability were lifted?

Yep, I think the glitch is that if you are registered as a ST and have already purchased tickets, it may block you off as they assume you have done your purchasing! Not sure though because when i go to the matches tab, I can click buy tickets for Spurs without logging in as its general sale, but not for Man u as it says sold out in the small print. When I click on show ticket information, it says sold out. But they are both supposed to be on general sale today.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 12:51]

Away ticket sales on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 2554 viewsSalisburySaint

Away ticket sales on 12:03 - Jan 24 by Saintsforeverj

it looks to me that they might have, but club haven't announced that they took extra tickets
Away ticket sales on 18:38 - Jan 24 with 2488 viewsSaintsforeverj

Away ticket sales on 14:47 - Jan 24 by SalisburySaint

it looks to me that they might have, but club haven't announced that they took extra tickets

Club have confirmed we are taking 3100 fans to Old Trafford. Bring it on!

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matches/2021-22/man-united-vs-saints-2022-02-12/ti

Away ticket sales on 19:42 - Jan 24 with 2452 viewsTimSaint

Away ticket sales on 18:38 - Jan 24 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matches/2021-22/man-united-vs-saints-2022-02-12/ti

Yet we give them more tickets than that when they come to St Marys - which is less than half the capacity of Old Trafford.

At least we are sold out though and after the City game, fans are more optimistic of getting a result now.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 19:43]

TimSaint

Away ticket sales on 21:57 - Jan 24 with 2386 viewshedgeend61

Away ticket sales on 18:38 - Jan 24 by Saintsforeverj

Top effort by the supporters shifting 3100tickets for a 1230 ko live on the box, I thought we'd struggle to sell 2600, don't we generally take the lower 1800 allocation at OT?
Credit also to the club for taking the larger allocations this season.
Away ticket sales on 09:39 - Jan 25 with 2292 viewsBuggalugs

Away ticket sales on 21:57 - Jan 24 by hedgeend61

Top effort by the supporters shifting 3100tickets for a 1230 ko live on the box, I thought we'd struggle to sell 2600, don't we generally take the lower 1800 allocation at OT?
Credit also to the club for taking the larger allocations this season.

Yeah, I can only ever remember us taking the 1800 allocation at United in recent seasons.

It's been calling out for a few years now for our ticket office to be a bit braver with away allocations imo, as we should pretty much be selling out most grounds; Newcastle, Everton, Man City and Burnley probably being the only exceptions, where we nearly always take crap numbers.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Away ticket sales on 10:12 - Jan 25 with 2270 viewsfranniesTache

Away ticket sales on 09:39 - Jan 25 by Buggalugs

Yeah, I can only ever remember us taking the 1800 allocation at United in recent seasons.

It's been calling out for a few years now for our ticket office to be a bit braver with away allocations imo, as we should pretty much be selling out most grounds; Newcastle, Everton, Man City and Burnley probably being the only exceptions, where we nearly always take crap numbers.

I'm gutted the United game is a 12:30 kick off, means i miss it and manchester is one of the best cities in the country for a p*ss up.

Plus of course if you get the tram back from Old Trafford you get off by Deansgate (only a couple of stops down and a 20min walk to piccadilly) you can drink at one of the best pubs in the country, the briton's protection

https://www.facebook.com/thebritonsprotection/
Away ticket sales on 10:46 - Jan 25 with 2253 viewssaintwizzler

Away ticket sales on 10:12 - Jan 25 by franniesTache

I'm gutted the United game is a 12:30 kick off, means i miss it and manchester is one of the best cities in the country for a p*ss up.

Plus of course if you get the tram back from Old Trafford you get off by Deansgate (only a couple of stops down and a 20min walk to piccadilly) you can drink at one of the best pubs in the country, the briton's protection

https://www.facebook.com/thebritonsprotection/

Do they sell Fosters?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Away ticket sales on 11:51 - Jan 25 with 2227 viewsfranniesTache

Away ticket sales on 10:46 - Jan 25 by saintwizzler

Do they sell Fosters?

No idea, but they sell A LOT of whisky
Away ticket sales on 13:06 - Feb 7 with 2055 viewsSaintsforeverj

Anybody received their Man U tickets yet? Mine haven't arrived.

Away ticket sales on 14:02 - Feb 7 with 2005 viewsBuggalugs

Away ticket sales on 13:06 - Feb 7 by Saintsforeverj

Yes, got mine on Friday. They did send them out a lot later than they normally do due to United sending them down to us so late.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Away ticket sales on 21:21 - Feb 7 with 1899 viewshedgeend61

Away ticket sales on 13:06 - Feb 7 by Saintsforeverj

Did you buy in the second allocation of 1300?, as think first allocation of 1800 have been sent out. Should be with you soon.

Villa away tickets on sale tomorrow, max allocation taken, just a handful short of 3000.
Would guess these will sell fast.
Away ticket sales on 21:25 - Feb 7 with 1893 viewsSaintsforeverj

Away ticket sales on 21:21 - Feb 7 by hedgeend61

Did you buy in the second allocation of 1300?, as think first allocation of 1800 have been sent out. Should be with you soon.

Villa away tickets on sale tomorrow, max allocation taken, just a handful short of 3000.
Would guess these will sell fast.

I bought tickets on the first day of sale for Man U, so surprised I haven't received them yet. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

Will be going to Villa too, so yeah will be getting mine tomorrow.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 21:25]

Away ticket sales on 11:31 - Feb 8 with 1753 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man U tickets arrived today😃

Away ticket sales on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1704 viewsPatfromPoole

Did I see correctly on social media that Villa away has sold out already?

Apologies if not….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Away ticket sales on 14:42 - Feb 8 with 1674 viewsSaintNick

Away ticket sales on 13:52 - Feb 8 by PatfromPoole

Did I see correctly on social media that Villa away has sold out already?

Apologies if not….

i think its a problem with the computer as it was sold out a few minutes after they went on sale

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024