Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Week left 19:14 - Jan 23 with 1399 viewssaint22

Will we bring anyone in??
Week left on 17:32 - Jan 25 with 1247 viewsdarthvader

I doubt it but i hope we dont regret not, in the coming weeks

keep the faith coyr

Week left on 18:35 - Jan 25 with 1184 viewsA1079

I don't think so 22. He kind of set it out before the window that he would not be seek acquiring or losing players. In some respects I don't mind as I am not sure this window is a good one and would rather get to the close season with a good plan. I suppose if there was someone he really wanted and was available at a reasonable price then may be but I am honestly expecting the window to pass without any new acquisitions.
Week left on 19:57 - Jan 25 with 1097 viewskernow

Agree that not much good business is done in January.
Signing Jose Fonte may have been an exception to that rule.
Struggling to remember others.
Week left on 18:55 - Jan 26 with 933 viewssaint68

Pointless window...needs fuking off for good..get your business done in June/ July and that's it. Stop the scavenging agents grabbing more unwarranted cash.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Week left on 23:18 - Jan 26 with 831 viewspjt50

I see that West Brom left Sam Johnstone out tonight because of an “internal issue”. He'll also be omitted from the squad on Saturday.

If he's off somewhere we could do a lot worse.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Week left on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 658 viewsdirk_doone

Hanging on to Broja until the end of the season is probably our main priority. It is rumoured we are offering £25 mill to buy him outright but I think it's probably going to take more like £40 mill and that will be beyond us. So fending off Newcastle and West Ham in this window will be a positive to take from it.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Week left on 10:47 - Jan 27 with 636 viewsHeisenberg

Week left on 10:30 - Jan 27 by dirk_doone

Hanging on to Broja until the end of the season is probably our main priority. It is rumoured we are offering £25 mill to buy him outright but I think it's probably going to take more like £40 mill and that will be beyond us. So fending off Newcastle and West Ham in this window will be a positive to take from it.

Would be very surprised if Chelsea sold him. If he has a good second part of the season he will be worth a lot more in the summer. The only way I can see him at Saints next season is if it’s another loan.

As for the original post no we won’t be bringing anyone in. January is a terrible time to buy players. 22 asks the same question every year.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Week left on 13:04 - Jan 27 with 591 viewssaint68

Week left on 10:30 - Jan 27 by dirk_doone

He came here to get regular starts..Chelsea and probably West Ham wouldn't see him as a first team automatic selection..so that leaves a money orientated move to Newcastle or the player insisting his preferred option is us, £25 million would be great for us.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Week left on 13:15 - Jan 27 with 584 viewsPaleRider

A lot of our summer plans may depend on whether Newcastle get relegated (fingers crossed).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024