Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queen Camilla? 18:12 - Feb 7 with 1319 viewsSadoldgit

For a while after the death of Diana the situation seemed to be the the public would not accept Camilla as Queen. Time has passed and the Queen has given Camilla her blessing as Queen Consort. Although it all happened a while ago it doesn’t change the fact that they both behaved badly during Charles’s marriage to Diana. Is it ok for her to become Queen when Charles is crowned?
Queen Camilla? on 18:49 - Feb 7 with 1293 viewsBazza

Well none of us are perfect but he was cheating with her during his marriage. But then I don’t see the justification for the Monarchy and hereditary titles.
Queen Camilla? on 19:09 - Feb 7 with 1278 viewsBazza

Well none of us are perfect but he was cheating with her during his marriage. But then I don’t see the justification for the Monarchy and hereditary titles.
Queen Camilla? on 19:31 - Feb 7 with 1261 viewssaint68

The path of monarchy has had its day..Charles is as fake as his idiot brother...Elizabeth was and is regal...the end is clearly visible now...William was the monarchies only hope in reality.....

Doesn't really matter though...2022. The year of change.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Queen Camilla? on 10:17 - Feb 8 with 1166 viewsSadoldgit

Neither William nor Harry have chosen to comment on the announcement so far. Apparently this was decided some time ago and the Palace were just waiting for the right time to announce it, so it isn’t as if they haven’t had enough time to put a press release together.
Queen Camilla? on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 1139 viewsBerber

I don't think Charles if fit, he is a weird wimp, who in years gone by has shown that he can be very high handed with those around him. He will forever be Tampon Charlie in my eyes. Any popularity they are currently experiencing is most likely down to keeping in the background (just about invisible) so that nobody really sees or hears from them. Maybe that is the right approach for royalty after all.

He is certainly right about the need to slim down "The Firm".

I don't have any issues about divorce, it is common enough these days. But he is so old fashioned, he would best represent an era that passed early in the current queen's reign, not the majority of the nation here and now.
Queen Camilla? on 13:14 - Feb 9 with 1040 viewssaint901

Very much not a fan of the monarchy.

If the Queen said that the system would end with her death I would be very surprised but delighted. It's clear however that "The Firm's" PR machine has clicked into action and thinks that the British public are mug enough to allow an adulterous pair to represent the country.

The sad part is that they are right.

Adultery is perhaps not the "crime" nor the cause of moral outrage that it once was but Charles' behaviour - marrying a young woman knowing that he would continue his affair with a married woman - says that he cares for nothing except his own pleasure. Further, his actions were tolerated by the institution and now have an approval from the CEO.

For me that drags the whole family and the whole constitutional set up into the grubby clutches of the red tops. They have become fair game for the tabloids.

None of us are perfect and none of us have an unblemished past. All of us have done things that we are not proud of. (I've been to see Portsmouth). However we choose not to be in the public eye. We stay away from the hypocritical and puritanical morals of the tabloid editors and choose not to join the serial liars we call MPs.

If you do choose that life, then certain standards are expected and Charlie and Cazza have failed to meet them.

It might be argued that he has not chosen but had the duty thrust upon him. To this I say "he retains a choice". He can choose to abdicate (or whatever the word is to do that in advance). I'm not convinced that William is any better than his father but at least he's a little more discrete.

Do I want non British people judging us by their views (perhaps poisoned by the media) of Charlie and crew? Absolutely not.
Queen Camilla? on 13:47 - Feb 9 with 1008 viewsJaySaint

Queen Camilla? on 13:14 - Feb 9 by saint901

Very much not a fan of the monarchy.

If the Queen said that the system would end with her death I would be very surprised but delighted. It's clear however that "The Firm's" PR machine has clicked into action and thinks that the British public are mug enough to allow an adulterous pair to represent the country.

The sad part is that they are right.

Adultery is perhaps not the "crime" nor the cause of moral outrage that it once was but Charles' behaviour - marrying a young woman knowing that he would continue his affair with a married woman - says that he cares for nothing except his own pleasure. Further, his actions were tolerated by the institution and now have an approval from the CEO.

For me that drags the whole family and the whole constitutional set up into the grubby clutches of the red tops. They have become fair game for the tabloids.

None of us are perfect and none of us have an unblemished past. All of us have done things that we are not proud of. (I've been to see Portsmouth). However we choose not to be in the public eye. We stay away from the hypocritical and puritanical morals of the tabloid editors and choose not to join the serial liars we call MPs.

If you do choose that life, then certain standards are expected and Charlie and Cazza have failed to meet them.

It might be argued that he has not chosen but had the duty thrust upon him. To this I say "he retains a choice". He can choose to abdicate (or whatever the word is to do that in advance). I'm not convinced that William is any better than his father but at least he's a little more discrete.

Do I want non British people judging us by their views (perhaps poisoned by the media) of Charlie and crew? Absolutely not.

Adulterous pair?

They represent the Church of England.....yeah!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Queen Camilla? on 14:24 - Feb 9 with 1004 viewsPaleRider

Don't care! But I am getting fed up with the Royal PR machine constantly spinning stories and drip feeding the in-breds to the media.
Login to get fewer ads

Queen Camilla? on 13:43 - Feb 11 with 900 viewsBerber

Queen Camilla? on 14:24 - Feb 9 by PaleRider

Don't care! But I am getting fed up with the Royal PR machine constantly spinning stories and drip feeding the in-breds to the media.

At the end of the day, Boris isn't going to get a peerage if he doesn't agree to it anyway. He'll get away with everything else.
Queen Camilla? on 13:45 - Feb 11 with 898 viewsBerber

Would Charlie ever live it down if HRH dies of Covid?
Queen Camilla? on 13:57 - Feb 11 with 888 viewsPaleRider

Queen Camilla? on 13:45 - Feb 11 by Berber

They'll just use a double for a few weeks!
Queen Camilla? on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 881 viewsSadoldgit

Queen Camilla? on 13:45 - Feb 11 by Berber

Perhaps he is worried that Liz is going to outlive her mum and got fed up with waiting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024