Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garth Crooks 17:11 - Feb 14 with 1001 viewsBicester_North

Had the misfortune to look at his team of the week and he picked Ward Prowse and Adams

He finished his review of JWP with this gem “ I don't know what Liverpool are waiting for - he's made for them.”

The latest media dross merchant to want our players flogged to big clubs

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Garth Crooks on 17:54 - Feb 14 with 947 viewsPaleRider

He does this all the time. He's a completely useless, boring cvnt.
Garth Crooks on 17:55 - Feb 14 with 946 viewsPaleRider

Other than that he's fine!
Garth Crooks on 17:56 - Feb 14 with 945 viewsA1079

I must admit, Garth Crooks for some reason, anything he says just annoys me.

He never says anything good about Southampton but when he finally has to admit we played well or have good players his default position is that they need to move to a "bigger" club. But, it isn't just that - he tries to come across as this thinking man pundit and he is so biased towards the so called "bigger clubs".

All that said Crooks is not alone. There is a long list of pundits and commentators from all angles who seem keen to break up our team on the back of a recent better run (not a perfect run). They were not saying that a year ago. I just hope (because I do believe we are building something) that the club and the players that are the core to us moving forward resist the dangling of the pounds in the summer and rather than lose our good players we add to them.
Garth Crooks on 18:11 - Feb 14 with 927 viewsJellybaby

Agreed, Garth Crooks is a good fit for the BBC - full of pomposity, lies, spin, favouritism and general misinformation. Can someone run a fact checker rule over his drivilling articles?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Garth Crooks on 18:24 - Feb 14 with 910 viewsHeisenberg

A pompous windbag. Why use a sentence or two when you can dribble on and on trying to justify your own sense of self importance. I would love to know how much the BBC are paying this annoying waste of oxygen.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Garth Crooks on 20:05 - Feb 14 with 793 viewsDorsetIan

Garth Crooks on 18:24 - Feb 14 by Heisenberg

A pompous windbag. Why use a sentence or two when you can dribble on and on trying to justify your own sense of self importance. I would love to know how much the BBC are paying this annoying waste of oxygen.

Good summary. We see him so rarely on the telly now that I'd forgotten what a complete waffler he was.

I think this TOTW thing is the only thing he really does these days, isn't it?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Garth Crooks on 10:28 - Feb 15 with 608 viewssaint901

He must be taking the BBC (our money) for mugs. His TOTW is always just who happens to have scored that week or made an assist or saved a penalty.

As a player he was never as good as he thought he was and as a pundit he's worse.

The BBC needs to move him on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024