Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Semmens Interview 19:52 - Feb 14 with 1866 viewsHeisenberg

Anyone hear the interview on radio 5. Pundits full of praise for Saints and Ralph. Semmens interview saying the focus is on bringing through youngsters like Walker Peters and Livramento but also how Ralph concentrates on improving all the players. Loved his comments on Villa and Everton who have spent a fortune and way more than Saints but we are both above. Also commented that he and Ralph have talked about his successor openly and have identified future coaches. Interesting interview.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:05 - Feb 14 with 1836 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link for it?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2022 20:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:14 - Feb 14 with 1802 viewsHeisenberg

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:05 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link for it?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2022 20:06]

It’s just been on Radio 5 live called the Monday Club. Will be on the i player probably. I’m not a big fan of his but Micah Richards was really praising Saints and Ralph.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:17 - Feb 14 with 1780 viewsSaintsforeverj

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:14 - Feb 14 by Heisenberg

It’s just been on Radio 5 live called the Monday Club. Will be on the i player probably. I’m not a big fan of his but Micah Richards was really praising Saints and Ralph.

Interesting that Semmens says he and Ralph have been talking about Ralph's successor. Does this suggest Ralph definitely intends to leave / retire I wonder?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:26 - Feb 14 with 1765 viewsHeisenberg

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:17 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

Interesting that Semmens says he and Ralph have been talking about Ralph's successor. Does this suggest Ralph definitely intends to leave / retire I wonder?

I think it was more about stability and them being honest that Ralph won’t stay for years and years but wants input into how he leaves the club. Interesting was Semmens said they had already identified one target who has since come to the Premier League this season and is doing really well. I can only think of the guy at Wolves.

Martin Semmens Interview on 00:28 - Feb 15 with 1564 viewsthissceptredsaint

I hope we can change his mind, since the take over he has really got the bit....2026
Martin Semmens Interview on 05:30 - Feb 15 with 1504 viewsPaleRider

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bp4jlr
Martin Semmens Interview on 09:52 - Feb 15 with 1363 viewsBridders2

Martin Semmens Interview on 05:30 - Feb 15 by PaleRider

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bp4jlr

Semmens sounds excellent. Having a business background outside football as a consultant and then having worked for Southampton for many years he's the perfect blend of seeing the bigger picture and leading the analytics/planning. I was encouraged to hear ' the next manager planning process' being discussed. We all hope that Ralph stays for a few more years, but keeping Semmens is even more crucial and he's obviously very 'in tune' with the new owners.
Martin Semmens Interview on 10:49 - Feb 15 with 1307 viewsButty101

Martin Semmens Interview on 09:52 - Feb 15 by Bridders2

Semmens sounds excellent. Having a business background outside football as a consultant and then having worked for Southampton for many years he's the perfect blend of seeing the bigger picture and leading the analytics/planning. I was encouraged to hear ' the next manager planning process' being discussed. We all hope that Ralph stays for a few more years, but keeping Semmens is even more crucial and he's obviously very 'in tune' with the new owners.

Listened to this while walking the dog this morning. Semmens comes across ever so well. Very impressed.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Martin Semmens Interview on 19:33 - Feb 16 with 1000 viewsBerber

Martin Semmens Interview on 20:17 - Feb 14 by Saintsforeverj

In the same way that they want to attract players it’s a proven route to top clubs, I guess the same applies to managers too. Make it attractive to get the best upcoming managers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024