Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton at Spurs 20:54 - Mar 7 with 1260 viewsSalisburySaint

“Frank Lampards Everton” getting stuffed again 3-0 at half time

Their away form is terrible, they will be hoping they can gain enough home points to stay up, but must be getting nervous now
Everton at Spurs on 20:58 - Mar 7 with 1246 viewsSaintsforeverj

Their players don't like to battle and fight, they down tools. Again, no matter who is manager there, they won't get anywhere with those players, as they have a bad attitude. Same at Man U. Players with bad attitudes won't perform for anyone. I'm watching the Forest game - cracking game.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Everton at Spurs on 21:26 - Mar 7 with 1180 viewscocklebreath

Everton going down would be wonderful

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Everton at Spurs on 21:32 - Mar 7 with 1157 viewsButty101

That will be man united who are currently 5th. I wish our players would stop trying lol

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Everton at Spurs on 21:39 - Mar 7 with 1138 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton at Spurs on 21:26 - Mar 7 by cocklebreath

Everton going down would be wonderful

It would. Everton's players really are disgraceful. They have spent a lot of money, they are losing 5 nil and they were one of the poorest teams I saw at St Mary's this year, not in terms of quality but attitude. Koeman, Rafa, Lampard makes little difference.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 21:42]

Everton at Spurs on 21:53 - Mar 7 with 1064 viewsElijahK

Make that 5-0!
When everyone was originally going on about Everton going down and such, I just thought it was a load of waffle and that they’d easily get out of it, but after how they’ve been recently and such…
well I’m certainly starting to change my mind

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Everton at Spurs on 21:54 - Mar 7 with 1057 viewskingslandstand1

Everton at Spurs on 20:58 - Mar 7 by Saintsforeverj

Their players don't like to battle and fight, they down tools. Again, no matter who is manager there, they won't get anywhere with those players, as they have a bad attitude. Same at Man U. Players with bad attitudes won't perform for anyone. I'm watching the Forest game - cracking game.

I think Forest will give Lpool a pretty good game. Steve Cooper has really turned their season around
Everton at Spurs on 21:54 - Mar 7 with 1060 views1885_SFC

A dangerous game relying on just your home form. Everton have been shocking... again.

Lampard is out of his depth - just as he was at Chelsea.

Old School is Cool

Everton at Spurs on 22:09 - Mar 7 with 1031 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton at Spurs on 21:54 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

I think Forest will give Lpool a pretty good game. Steve Cooper has really turned their season around

I agree. Forest will give everything and you never know. At home, they could do it. Forest look a good side.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2022 22:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Everton at Spurs on 22:12 - Mar 7 with 1014 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everton at Spurs on 21:54 - Mar 7 by 1885_SFC

A dangerous game relying on just your home form. Everton have been shocking... again.

Lampard is out of his depth - just as he was at Chelsea.

Maybe, but was Rafa out of depth too? You can only work with what you've got. Norwich are finding the same with Smith, Watford are finding the same with Hodgson, Man U are no better than when OGS was there. It depends if you have good players, talent but also attitude.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024