Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds away 23:48 - Mar 27 with 1802 viewsSaintsforeverj

Currently 6 restricted view tickets left for Leeds. Better hurry if you want a ticket! 3000 Saints fans up at Leeds Saturday is a great effort. How are the Uglies getting there this Saturday, if you're going? Me and family on the coach for a 7:30 start 😤.

Looking forward to it though. Would be great to get a win up there in front of such a huge away following. What do we reckon? I have a feeling we will get back to winning ways. COYS
[Post edited 27 Mar 2022 23:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds away on 23:05 - Mar 28 with 1609 viewsericofarabia

A relatively local game for me, although the pain in the arse of Leigh not having a train station means 45 minutes of Bus Whankery to Manc to catch a train onwards to Leeds.
Leeds away on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 1516 viewsSaintNick

Leeds away on 23:05 - Mar 28 by ericofarabia

A relatively local game for me, although the pain in the arse of Leigh not having a train station means 45 minutes of Bus Whankery to Manc to catch a train onwards to Leeds.

How come Leigh doesnt have a railway station when it had a football team called Leigh Railway Mechanics Institute

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds away on 11:41 - Mar 29 with 1464 viewsChesham_Saint

Leeds away on 09:03 - Mar 29 by SaintNick

How come Leigh doesnt have a railway station when it had a football team called Leigh Railway Mechanics Institute

Must have been a hell of a walk to work in those clogs…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leeds away on 13:24 - Mar 29 with 1423 viewsPatfromPoole

Still waiting for my match tickets to arrive in the post.

Though it sounds like I am not the only one….

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Leeds away on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 1365 viewsSalisburySaint

Coming up on train via Kings Cross, with London Saints, leaving Salisbury at 6.47am, back at Midnight, long day but looking forward to it.
Leeds away on 22:09 - Mar 29 with 1282 viewsericofarabia

Leeds away on 09:03 - Mar 29 by SaintNick

There used to be 2 stations but the loop line was shut down in late 60's ,and lines removed so no chance of it reopening.
There was hope we'd get added to The Manc Metro but ended up with a useless Bus Lane instead
Leigh RMI sadly don't exist now either!
Leeds away on 09:02 - Mar 30 with 1170 viewsSaintNick

Leeds away on 22:09 - Mar 29 by ericofarabia

There used to be 2 stations but the loop line was shut down in late 60's ,and lines removed so no chance of it reopening.
There was hope we'd get added to The Manc Metro but ended up with a useless Bus Lane instead
Leigh RMI sadly don't exist now either!

They renamed themselves Leigh Genesis about 2008 ish but have dropped down the divisions since

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Leeds away on 10:40 - Mar 30 with 1148 views1teeminants

Taking your family up to Leeds😳Good luck mate .Leeds fans have always been the worst in the country and they haven’t changed. Don’t wear colours .
[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 10:45]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds away on 10:56 - Mar 30 with 1133 viewsChesham_Saint

Leeds away on 10:40 - Mar 30 by 1teeminants

Taking your family up to Leeds😳Good luck mate .Leeds fans have always been the worst in the country and they haven’t changed. Don’t wear colours .

That’s why I didn’t buy into any of that “Leeds are everyone’s second ream” bullshit when they came back into the Premier League. God awful club, whose fans are rightly despised. They may give their team great support at times, but basically remain moronic thugs.

As for that republic of Yorkshire shite….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leeds away on 14:30 - Mar 30 with 1074 viewsNumber_58

Leeds away on 09:02 - Mar 30 by SaintNick

They renamed themselves Leigh Genesis about 2008 ish but have dropped down the divisions since

I preferred the early Leigh Genesis.
Leeds away on 15:43 - Mar 30 with 1042 views1teeminants

Leeds away on 10:56 - Mar 30 by Chesham_Saint

That’s why I didn’t buy into any of that “Leeds are everyone’s second ream” bullshit when they came back into the Premier League. God awful club, whose fans are rightly despised. They may give their team great support at times, but basically remain moronic thugs.

As for that republic of Yorkshire shite….

I remember the 70’s when Leeds, Man U ,Chelsea ,West Ham etc were all naughty and caused havoc everywhere. Leeds are the only ones still causing mayhem today. They’re stuck in a time warp.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leeds away on 17:30 - Mar 30 with 991 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds away on 10:40 - Mar 30 by 1teeminants

Yeah I know they are awful fans, and Saints fans definitely need to be careful, especially if we win. That's why we opted for the coach, as we will be with lots of other Saints fans, and there will be police when we are parked etc, protecting the coach and us hopefully! Or maybe the Saints crew will scare them off. 😂

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leeds away on 10:09 - Mar 31 with 863 viewsBenali_Saint

Not been to Leeds since 1994, it was 0-0 so kind of looking forward to it
Leeds away on 23:42 - Mar 31 with 742 viewsSalisburySaint

Leeds away on 14:30 - Mar 30 by Number_58

I preferred the early Leigh Genesis.

Yes they were much better when Peter Gabriel was lead singer 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024