Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin 11:15 - Apr 27 with 1961 viewsSaintNick

He is very bitter towards Saints, he is now telling anyone that listens that James Ward Prowse should leave Saints if he wants to play in the World cup, personally I think staying at St mary's is his best chance of being selected.

He doesnt need to rock the boat in terms of his form etc, look at Danny Ings, he was on the verge of the England squad, but going to Villa ended any hopes he had

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Charlie Austin on 11:34 - Apr 27 with 1914 viewsdwayne_dibley

probably got paid for saying it

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Charlie Austin on 13:07 - Apr 27 with 1819 viewsTimSaint

Seem to remember him bemoaning the fans a couple of times too - also on TalkSport, but that was sometime last summer, perhaps when he was co-hosting a show ?

Not sure exactly why he has a grudge against Saints. We paid him well for his time with us and if he was really as good as perhaps he thought he was, then surely when he left us, he would not have moved to a team in the Championship !!

TimSaint

Charlie Austin on 17:12 - Apr 27 with 1675 viewsChesham_Saint

He always came across as a bit of a billy big bollox tvvat to me....and it turns out that he is.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Charlie Austin on 18:23 - Apr 27 with 1619 viewssaint68

Austin used Mane and VVD to make himself look relevant on a recent show..and a night out with Wazza in some foreign getaway..he's harmless..like his goal scoring record in the Prem.

He's also a Gel thief 🙈😁🤣😂

Loads of money low on IQ..typical overpaid bag of air kicker.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Charlie Austin on 18:40 - Apr 27 with 1597 viewsdwayne_dibley

Charlie Austin on 18:23 - Apr 27 by saint68

Austin used Mane and VVD to make himself look relevant on a recent show..and a night out with Wazza in some foreign getaway..he's harmless..like his goal scoring record in the Prem.

He's also a Gel thief 🙈😁🤣😂

Loads of money low on IQ..typical overpaid bag of air kicker.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Charlie Austin on 10:46 - Apr 28 with 1472 viewsRon11

Charlie Austin on 18:40 - Apr 27 by dwayne_dibley

I swear it was him I saw in Sarisbury Green last week driving his pony and trap..
Charlie Austin on 11:19 - Apr 28 with 1441 viewsSonicBoom

Didn't he post a pic of himself in a Liverpool shirt before he left us. That didn't go down well, added to the fact he was always injured and so he could never be relied on.
And yes he also had a pop at a lot of fans via social media so he burned a lot of boats.
Charlie Austin on 11:56 - Apr 28 with 1408 viewsfranniesTache

Austin is just doing what talksport want, creating "controversy" to get attention, though you also have to say that he's not actually wrong in some ways, he's just chosen controversial teams as his example.

If you look at the facts Ward Prowse isn't going to get into the england midfield ahead of who's there already and the only way to make himself a vital player is to be proving it at european level, which he's not going to do with Saints.
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin on 20:00 - Apr 28 with 1238 viewsForeverred

Funny that ,if you look at the list of players who have represented England while playing for saints,
For example Danny ings, who has not been selected since he left us. Walker peters still at saints,
Bertrand, Lambert, lallana, Clyne, McCarthy, Forster, JWP, the list is endless James will definitely be selected for the World Cup , Southgate would be a fool not to select the best dead ball player in the country, if you are good enough and in form you will be selected for England irrespective who you play for at club level, in fact if Danny had stay at saints, and scored 20 plus goals he would have been in contention for a place in the squad.
Charlie Austin on 20:14 - Apr 28 with 1229 viewsBicester_North

Charlie Austin on 11:56 - Apr 28 by franniesTache

Austin is just doing what talksport want, creating "controversy" to get attention, though you also have to say that he's not actually wrong in some ways, he's just chosen controversial teams as his example.

If you look at the facts Ward Prowse isn't going to get into the england midfield ahead of who's there already and the only way to make himself a vital player is to be proving it at european level, which he's not going to do with Saints.

There aren’t many teams at European level that are as good as the top half premier league teams.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Charlie Austin on 06:43 - Apr 29 with 1110 viewsBerber

Charlie Austin on 10:46 - Apr 28 by Ron11

I swear it was him I saw in Sarisbury Green last week driving his pony and trap..

A bit on the slow side?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024