Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season 16:55 - Apr 30 with 1402 viewsBicester_North

What a surprise. Saints are such a bore

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season on 17:01 - Apr 30 with 1362 viewsdarthvader

Had to be that cünt for the winner . He can suck my balls the googly eyed prick

keep the faith coyr

So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season on 17:06 - Apr 30 with 1329 viewsDorsetIan

Saint’s season in a nutshell. Start well then fade away.

Ralph’s management in a nutshell. Get tactics wrong and take far too long to change them.

I think he may be toast soon - this latest run of results has been very disappointing. And this season we don’t have a host of injuries to blame like last season.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season on 17:11 - Apr 30 with 1304 viewsdarthvader

So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season on 17:06 - Apr 30 by DorsetIan

Saint’s season in a nutshell. Start well then fade away.

Ralph’s management in a nutshell. Get tactics wrong and take far too long to change them.

I think he may be toast soon - this latest run of results has been very disappointing. And this season we don’t have a host of injuries to blame like last season.

That run to the west ham cup game was fantastic , whats happened to us since then ? Absolute dog shitee . Lucky we got that win against Arsenal... shitting it now

keep the faith coyr

So palace haven’t come from behind to win a game all season on 09:16 - May 1 with 1023 viewsNewdawn2014

very poor game BUT how bad was the ref ? some of his his calls were laughable ,and of course the obligatory diving and holding on a grand scale .
We are just as likely to beat the next top 4 team though .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024