Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not safe yet 16:56 - Apr 30 with 1909 viewssaint22

nothing like seeing game out.......
not safe yet on 17:03 - Apr 30 with 1868 viewsCenturion

If Everton beat Chelski the table doesn't look good for Saints.

I know people will say there is no need to panic, but if we only finish on 40 points and Leeds, Burnley and Everton pick up we could be sailing close to the wind.

A point dropped in injury time...frustrating.
not safe yet on 17:08 - Apr 30 with 1841 viewsdarthvader

Yea i looked at the table when we were 1-0 up . We were 9th .
Quite a shock to see us now in 15th ffs . Need to win next week .

keep the faith coyr

not safe yet on 17:11 - Apr 30 with 1827 viewsElijahK

Were 11 points clear FFS! 🙄
As we’re definitely not making top 10, but we’re not going down and that was basically confirmed after the Arsenal win.
But next season wise, there certainly needs to be a change, as I’ve heard a few on hear saying that “we don’t need a new keeper anymore as Forster is soo great” etc… but he’s just too inconsistent. He’s amazing against Spurs Arsenal and such, but costs us goals against Brighton, Wolves and again today!
But it wasn’t just on him as the shooting today was atrocious, and just lead to goal kick after goal kick.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

not safe yet on 17:16 - Apr 30 with 1815 viewssaint22

not safe yet on 17:11 - Apr 30 by ElijahK

As we’re definitely not making top 10, but we’re not going down and that was basically confirmed after the Arsenal win.
But next season wise, there certainly needs to be a change, as I’ve heard a few on hear saying that “we don’t need a new keeper anymore as Forster is soo great” etc… but he’s just too inconsistent. He’s amazing against Spurs Arsenal and such, but costs us goals against Brighton, Wolves and again today!
But it wasn’t just on him as the shooting today was atrocious, and just lead to goal kick after goal kick.

Only takes us to lose two and those below to win and its not that simple
last few games have been very poor indeed
not safe yet on 17:27 - Apr 30 with 1776 views1885_SFC

not safe yet on 17:11 - Apr 30 by ElijahK

It wasn't just our shooting. The passing was mostly abysmal and we didn't win any second balls whatsoever. Worse still - there was no desire. I kept thinking "FFS change it Ralph" on 50-odd minutes because Palace got a kick up the arse from Viera at half time & came out looking dangerous. We were plodding away like a carbon copy of the first half at Brighton last week and thinking 1-0 will probably do us. But no, Ralph waits - yet again - until they level it up early in the second half before making a double change. The guy is so reactive instead of proactive it's embarrassing.

We got what we deserved today. Nothing. Palace were the better side for 90% of that game and we, once again, were utter tripe. I am done this season with Ralph, Saints, the lot of them. If they can't be arsed then neither can I.

Old School is Cool

not safe yet on 17:27 - Apr 30 with 1773 viewsElijahK

not safe yet on 17:16 - Apr 30 by saint22

Only takes us to lose two and those below to win and its not that simple
last few games have been very poor indeed

Yeah but with basically all teams needing 2 points per game (which just ain’t happening!) and us loosing all games remaining (which I unfortunately could see happening, but still see as unlikely) it’s just not something that we should worry about, and hopefully the Brentford game will end all/any doubt anyone has of us staying up.

not safe yet on 17:57 - Apr 30 with 1708 viewsCenturion

not safe yet on 17:27 - Apr 30 by ElijahK

Yeah but with basically all teams needing 2 points per game (which just ain’t happening!) and us loosing all games remaining (which I unfortunately could see happening, but still see as unlikely) it’s just not something that we should worry about, and hopefully the Brentford game will end all/any doubt anyone has of us staying up.

I said we could be 'sailing close to the wind'. What you have said would indeed confirm what I said.
not safe yet on 18:02 - Apr 30 with 1697 viewsMrangry25

not safe yet on 17:27 - Apr 30 by 1885_SFC

It wasn't just our shooting. The passing was mostly abysmal and we didn't win any second balls whatsoever. Worse still - there was no desire. I kept thinking "FFS change it Ralph" on 50-odd minutes because Palace got a kick up the arse from Viera at half time & came out looking dangerous. We were plodding away like a carbon copy of the first half at Brighton last week and thinking 1-0 will probably do us. But no, Ralph waits - yet again - until they level it up early in the second half before making a double change. The guy is so reactive instead of proactive it's embarrassing.

We got what we deserved today. Nothing. Palace were the better side for 90% of that game and we, once again, were utter tripe. I am done this season with Ralph, Saints, the lot of them. If they can't be arsed then neither can I.

I agree, wtf is he playing Adams and Long up front for when we have Broja on the bench even though he is going back to Chelski at the end of the season?, why play Redmond who is utter sh*te, Tella is not prem class, we had too many plodders on the pitch today, sloppy passing led to them scoring. Midfield got over run, Salisu and Bednarek trying to get in front of the palace attacker who basically turned then. RH and the rest of the coaching team need to get out of our club because they have no idea and are constantly trying to do the same thing expecting a different result which is the sign of madness.

We are not going to get any further point from our remaining games if we play like this.
Login to get fewer ads

not safe yet on 18:49 - Apr 30 with 1630 viewsRon11

not safe yet on 17:27 - Apr 30 by 1885_SFC

You hit the nail on the head there. Reactive and not proactive.Sshow's he's just winging it most of the time and really doesn't have a clue.
not safe yet on 19:36 - Apr 30 with 1575 viewsElijahK

not safe yet on 18:02 - Apr 30 by Mrangry25

I agree, wtf is he playing Adams and Long up front for when we have Broja on the bench even though he is going back to Chelski at the end of the season?, why play Redmond who is utter sh*te, Tella is not prem class, we had too many plodders on the pitch today, sloppy passing led to them scoring. Midfield got over run, Salisu and Bednarek trying to get in front of the palace attacker who basically turned then. RH and the rest of the coaching team need to get out of our club because they have no idea and are constantly trying to do the same thing expecting a different result which is the sign of madness.

We are not going to get any further point from our remaining games if we play like this.

Borja has been just as poor, and other than the one ball into the box that no one was there for, created nothing over the 30 minutes he was on the pitch for. Why he’s had such a drop in form and if it’s connected to what happened at Chelsea or such, only he knows, but how ineffective he’s been recently is there for everyone to see, and in all fairness to Long, he was actually fairly decent against Brighton.
And you’ve just criticised almost all the players who played today, saying how poor they are and how they’re not PL quality etc… but if that’s the case, then why should Ralph go? As if they’re not prem quality yes he’s gotten us midtable for most of the season, then is he not overachieving? So why sack him then?

not safe yet on 13:01 - May 1 with 1299 viewshedgeend61

not safe yet on 17:03 - Apr 30 by Centurion

If Everton beat Chelski the table doesn't look good for Saints.

I know people will say there is no need to panic, but if we only finish on 40 points and Leeds, Burnley and Everton pick up we could be sailing close to the wind.

A point dropped in injury time...frustrating.

Fmob's, we've a fair share of wet lettuces claiming to support us.

Everton (won 8 all season) would need to win 4 out of their last 6 to overtake us, Burnley &Leeds both would need to pick up 7 points from 4 games and that's without us not getting another point from 3 games.

200/1 for any yellow bellies biting their nails, should be about a million.

Won't happen
not safe yet on 14:53 - May 1 with 1216 viewsBicester_North

not safe yet on 13:01 - May 1 by hedgeend61

Fmob's, we've a fair share of wet lettuces claiming to support us.

Everton (won 8 all season) would need to win 4 out of their last 6 to overtake us, Burnley &Leeds both would need to pick up 7 points from 4 games and that's without us not getting another point from 3 games.

200/1 for any yellow bellies biting their nails, should be about a million.

Won't happen

Centurion loves a relegation post, it’s quite weird

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

not safe yet on 17:11 - May 1 with 1049 viewsCenturion

not safe yet on 14:53 - May 1 by Bicester_North

Centurion loves a relegation post, it’s quite weird

Well its on my mind now and I am not alone. TBF, we should not be in the position of relying on other teams failing to pick up points.

Of course it could be all a lot rosier if we manage to beat Brentford.
not safe yet on 20:17 - May 2 with 891 viewsdarthvader

not safe yet on 17:11 - May 1 by Centurion

Well its on my mind now and I am not alone. TBF, we should not be in the position of relying on other teams failing to pick up points.

Of course it could be all a lot rosier if we manage to beat Brentford.

Am cheering on man united tonight . That never happens, but id lije them to win big

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024