Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All English Champions League Final As It Stands 20:53 - May 4 with 3217 viewsSaintNick

So would everyone be happy with City getting through

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 20:55 - May 4 with 1963 views1885_SFC

As long as City or Real Madrid beat the scouse coonts in the final - that'll do me.
[Post edited 4 May 2022 20:55]

Old School is Cool

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:06 - May 4 with 1944 viewsSaintsforeverj

As long as Liverpool don't win it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:08 - May 4 with 1939 viewsSouthamptonfan

Hope it's not f@cking Liverpool. Can't stand them.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:29 - May 4 with 1915 viewsSaintNick

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:08 - May 4 by Southamptonfan

Hope it's not f@cking Liverpool. Can't stand them.

Wow I never realised so many people hated Liverpool

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:46 - May 4 with 1899 viewsgrumpy

Can never understand why some would want a foreign team to beat a British one.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:50 - May 4 with 1897 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:46 - May 4 by grumpy

Can never understand why some would want a foreign team to beat a British one.

Of course you can. If Pompey were playing a foreign team, you wouldn't want them to win I assume?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:52 - May 4 with 1892 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:50 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

Of course you can. If Pompey were playing a foreign team, you wouldn't want them to win I assume?

If Pompey were playing a foreign team I'd want Pompey to win.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:54 - May 4 with 1891 viewsgrumpy

2-1 to Madrid now.............
Login to get fewer ads

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:56 - May 4 with 1886 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:52 - May 4 by grumpy

You would cheer on Pompey, ok. You must really hate foreigners.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:57 - May 4 with 1878 views1885_SFC

Have a word with yourself ffs...

Old School is Cool

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:58 - May 4 with 1873 viewsSouthamptonfan

Pathetic and embarrassing

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:58 - May 4 with 1872 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:56 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

You would cheer on Pompey, ok. You must really hate foreigners.

Well I wouldn't cheer any foreign team to beat a British one.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:00 - May 4 with 1862 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:58 - May 4 by grumpy

Well I wouldn't cheer any foreign team to beat a British one.

Why not? You love Britain and hate foreigners? You much prefer those delightful people down the road to some decent folk from other lands. Crazy.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:03 - May 4 with 1855 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:00 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

Why not? You love Britain and hate foreigners? You much prefer those delightful people down the road to some decent folk from other lands. Crazy.

Where did I say I hated foreigners?
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:04 - May 4 with 1851 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:03 - May 4 by grumpy

Where did I say I hated foreigners?

You said you would want Pompey to win if they were playing a foreign team. That statement days it all.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:06 - May 4 with 1845 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:04 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

You said you would want Pompey to win if they were playing a foreign team. That statement days it all.

'That statement days it all'
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:07 - May 4 with 1842 viewskingslandstand1

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 21:54 - May 4 by grumpy

2-1 to Madrid now.............

Where is Blue when you want him
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:08 - May 4 with 1838 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:07 - May 4 by kingslandstand1

Where is Blue when you want him

Its 3-1 now
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:09 - May 4 with 1836 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:06 - May 4 by grumpy

The only ones laughing are people laughing at a so called Saints fan saying they would cheer on Pompey because they were playing a foreign team. I assume you don't normally want Pompey to win? Just when they play foreigners? Why is that then? You don't like foreigners?

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:11 - May 4 with 1831 viewsSouthamptonfan

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:06 - May 4 by grumpy

You're a f@cking embarrassment. You cheer on our biggest hated rivals? Yeah, have a f@cking word with yaself.

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:12 - May 4 with 1830 viewsBicester_North

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:08 - May 4 by grumpy

Its 3-1 now

All this is good news for Liverpool sadly

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:17 - May 4 with 1811 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:09 - May 4 by Saintsforeverj

The only ones laughing are people laughing at a so called Saints fan saying they would cheer on Pompey because they were playing a foreign team. I assume you don't normally want Pompey to win? Just when they play foreigners? Why is that then? You don't like foreigners?

I have no doubt I have been supporting Saints a lot longer than you.
Try and not twist what I say.
I said I wouldn't want to see any British team lose to a foreign one.
To not want a British team to lose to a foreign one doesn't mean I hate or even dislike foreigners it means 'To not want a British team to lose to a foreign one '
Comprende?
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:20 - May 4 with 1801 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:12 - May 4 by Bicester_North

All this is good news for Liverpool sadly

2 goals in 90 &91st min must be a killer.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:22 - May 4 with 1799 viewsgrumpy

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:11 - May 4 by Southamptonfan

You're a f@cking embarrassment. You cheer on our biggest hated rivals? Yeah, have a f@cking word with yaself.

Oh! do go away and finish your beano.
All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:23 - May 4 with 1796 viewsSaintsforeverj

All English Champions League Final As It Stands on 22:17 - May 4 by grumpy

I have no doubt I have been supporting Saints a lot longer than you.
Try and not twist what I say.
I said I wouldn't want to see any British team lose to a foreign one.
To not want a British team to lose to a foreign one doesn't mean I hate or even dislike foreigners it means 'To not want a British team to lose to a foreign one '
Comprende?

So you would want Pompey, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man united (such great adverts for Britain) to win come what may, if they were playing a foreign team because they are British and the team they are playing is foreign. Yes, I understand.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024