Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wants Ralph next season? 16:43 - May 7 with 7182 viewssaint68

It's a fukin massive NO from me

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who wants Ralph next season? on 16:59 - May 7 with 4276 viewssaint68

Update..sack him tonight ..avoid an absolute battering next weekend

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:00 - May 7 with 4265 viewsI_would

Subbing SA for Romeu at 3-0 down. I think he's had a nervous breakdown. Worst manager I've ever seen. Rather have the tea lady in the dug out than than that neanderthal disaster.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:02 - May 7 with 4254 viewssaint68

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:00 - May 7 by I_would

Subbing SA for Romeu at 3-0 down. I think he's had a nervous breakdown. Worst manager I've ever seen. Rather have the tea lady in the dug out than than that neanderthal disaster.

I tend to agree mate.

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:08 - May 7 with 4211 viewssaint22

its a shockingly poor run of results, couple of wins from the last few games and we would be 9th
You have to wonder what's going on
chopping nd changing the side helps no one at all
Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:13 - May 7 with 4180 viewssaint68

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:08 - May 7 by saint22

its a shockingly poor run of results, couple of wins from the last few games and we would be 9th
You have to wonder what's going on
chopping nd changing the side helps no one at all

In a nutshell.. mismanagement

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:19 - May 7 with 4155 viewskingolaf

Sack him now. We can’t be any worse with no manager.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:25 - May 7 with 4113 viewssaint68

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:19 - May 7 by kingolaf

Sack him now. We can’t be any worse with no manager.

I'm sure Sogs will be along to back Ralph up..

Who wants Ralph next season? on 17:57 - May 7 with 3969 viewshytheboy

Saints marching orders on the way. Fear not! Burnley will keep us up!
Login to get fewer ads

Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:21 - May 7 with 3872 views1teeminants

How can a team go from 10 games unbeaten turn into this garbage ? Players need to take some of the blame but Ralph doesn’t seem switched on to me and he’s had plenty of time to sort things. Sorry Ralph your time is up .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:32 - May 7 with 3837 viewsreggaesaint

No way. He has had long enough in the role. We are seriously regressing and I sense that he has lost the dressing room. If we manage to stay up we need to appoint a new manager as soon as possible.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:36 - May 7 with 3822 viewsMrangry25

Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:21 - May 7 by 1teeminants

How can a team go from 10 games unbeaten turn into this garbage ? Players need to take some of the blame but Ralph doesn’t seem switched on to me and he’s had plenty of time to sort things. Sorry Ralph your time is up .

I have said it all along, yes the players do need to take responsibility for the shit storm that they dish us up every week, but the buck stops with our esteemed manager that some on this forum seem to think is the best we can get, you cannot keep on pissing around with lineups week after week playing players out of position, playing players that are not good enough aka Long, Redmond, Valery and expect to stay in this league. Enough is enough get rid, i don’t actually care who they bring in but make a decision and get on with it.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:38 - May 7 with 3812 viewsCenturion

Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:21 - May 7 by 1teeminants

This is the mystery.
I remember even after the Villa defeat feeling confident it was just one of those games.
However, I cannot understand how and why it has all collapsed so quickly.
The only one bright spot was the win over Arsenal and that was ;largely due FF.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 18:50 - May 7 with 3767 viewsinthebox

In the last couple of press interviews RH has started to blame the players, fragile, lack of confidence stuff like that. This doesn't help the situation to put it mildly. I think he's depending on them turning up against the next big team to get us out of trouble.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 19:11 - May 7 with 3718 viewsBLEEDRED

I have always supported Ralph, but he seems to only know one way of playing, there is no point of sacking him now, wait until the end of the season, then the owners will have to decide how to take the club forward.But and it is a big but who would want to manage Saints?? Thanks Ralph, but it is time to go.
Who wants Ralph next season? on 19:35 - May 7 with 3671 viewspjt50

Ralph's win percentage (35.2) is just below our overall win percentage since we returned to the PL (36.1) but that's largely due to our performance under Pochettino & Koeman. If we could bring in somebody of that calibre, and could be sure they'd stay around for a while, fair enough. Trouble is we're just as likely to end up with another Pellegrino or Hughes.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 15:01]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:05 - May 7 with 3389 viewsElijahK

Who wants Ralph next season? on 19:35 - May 7 by pjt50

Ralph's win percentage (35.2) is just below our overall win percentage since we returned to the PL (36.1) but that's largely due to our performance under Pochettino & Koeman. If we could bring in somebody of that calibre, and could be sure they'd stay around for a while, fair enough. Trouble is we're just as likely to end up with another Pellegrino or Hughes.
[Post edited 8 May 2022 15:01]

Exactly, as for wages/net spend, we’re 15th on the PL wage table, and 17th/18th for net spend, so seeing how we’re 15th and aren’t going down, we’re where we should be, and therefore any decent managers are just gonna be going somewhere else, and any poor ones will end up getting us relegated. Whilst Ralph ain’t no Koeman, but he’s not a Pellegrinho/hughes, hence why he’s stayed here for soo long

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:13 - May 7 with 3381 viewsElijahK

Supposedly we’re actually gonna get some money to spend in the summer, and seeing how we’re currently 15th in the PL for wages, and 17th/18th for NET spend, we’re where we should be, and won’t be going down, but that doesn’t excuse the levels of performance that the players have been… well not showing.
So I personally say that if we’re actually gonna get money in the summer, then give him until November (when we break up for the World Cup) and see whereabouts we are then, as if we’re doing much better then great, but if we’re in a relegation battle and Ralph’s actually had the resources for once, then he’s got no excuse and yeah he should go.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 23:13]

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:19 - May 7 with 3354 viewsRon11

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:13 - May 7 by ElijahK

Supposedly we’re actually gonna get some money to spend in the summer, and seeing how we’re currently 15th in the PL for wages, and 17th/18th for NET spend, we’re where we should be, and won’t be going down, but that doesn’t excuse the levels of performance that the players have been… well not showing.
So I personally say that if we’re actually gonna get money in the summer, then give him until November (when we break up for the World Cup) and see whereabouts we are then, as if we’re doing much better then great, but if we’re in a relegation battle and Ralph’s actually had the resources for once, then he’s got no excuse and yeah he should go.

Who wants Ralph next season? on 05:22 - May 8 with 3211 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph has always failed tactically. Right from the start his team picks and subs have seemed all over the place.

He doesn’t have the ability to respond to in game changes and particularly he doesn’t know what to do when a game is heading over a cliff.

There are clearly positives about him too but at the end of the day a manager with his weaknesses is going to get found out over and over again. And it must be demoralising playing for a manager like that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 08:26 - May 8 with 3081 viewssaintwizzler

He’s a rabbit in the headlights.

The longer he stays the further we will slide down.

Yours faithfully
The Teenage Troll.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 08:44 - May 8 with 3048 viewscocklebreath

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:05 - May 7 by ElijahK

Exactly, as for wages/net spend, we’re 15th on the PL wage table, and 17th/18th for net spend, so seeing how we’re 15th and aren’t going down, we’re where we should be, and therefore any decent managers are just gonna be going somewhere else, and any poor ones will end up getting us relegated. Whilst Ralph ain’t no Koeman, but he’s not a Pellegrinho/hughes, hence why he’s stayed here for soo long

Shut up you goon stat twit

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 09:10 - May 8 with 2981 viewsJaySaint

Who wants Ralph next season? on 23:13 - May 7 by ElijahK

in short, he isn't very good then. Just very average.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Who wants Ralph next season? on 10:15 - May 8 with 2880 viewsElijahK

Who wants Ralph next season? on 08:44 - May 8 by cocklebreath

Shut up you goon stat twit

What? Sorry that I’m actually realistic and can see us ending up with yet another Pellingrino/Hughes, who this time does end up getting us relegated. As yeah we’ve had a few close ones with Ralph, but no where near the same levels as we did under those 2, and seeing how we’re realistically where we should roughly be, realise that we won’t be soing much better under any other manger that we can actually get

Who wants Ralph next season? on 10:21 - May 8 with 2868 viewsElijahK

Who wants Ralph next season? on 09:10 - May 8 by JaySaint

in short, he isn't very good then. Just very average.

Yeah exactly, as for every great record he’s set (some of the best runs we’ve been on, going top of the league for the first time, actually challenging the top teams once again etc), he’s also set rubbish ones (like some of the worst runs we’ve been on, loosing 9-0 twice, loosing against some of the worst teams in the league etc), which is just summed up by how from December to like February we had like 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, but now are practically on the opposite run with like 9 losses 2 draws and 1 win.
As if those results were all mixed up (as in we’d not had an amazing or a poor run) then no where near as many would be calling for his head, but of course when you loose soo many soo consistently is bound to happen.
But it doesn’t help when non of your recognised strikers have scored any goals since West Ham/Norwich back in the end/start of Feb/March, as well as defenders being soo poor and making mistakes far too often

Who wants Ralph next season? on 11:20 - May 8 with 2815 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Who wants Ralph next season? on 10:21 - May 8 by ElijahK

Yeah exactly, as for every great record he’s set (some of the best runs we’ve been on, going top of the league for the first time, actually challenging the top teams once again etc), he’s also set rubbish ones (like some of the worst runs we’ve been on, loosing 9-0 twice, loosing against some of the worst teams in the league etc), which is just summed up by how from December to like February we had like 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses, but now are practically on the opposite run with like 9 losses 2 draws and 1 win.
As if those results were all mixed up (as in we’d not had an amazing or a poor run) then no where near as many would be calling for his head, but of course when you loose soo many soo consistently is bound to happen.
But it doesn’t help when non of your recognised strikers have scored any goals since West Ham/Norwich back in the end/start of Feb/March, as well as defenders being soo poor and making mistakes far too often

To be honest, the two 9-0's were absolutely hilarious. He's given pompey fans some of the best giggles we have had for ages.

But, despte that, get rid of him, and the chances of you getting a better win percentage with the money you spend is possible, but unlikely.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024