Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs 07:28 - May 14 with 2687 viewsTripleNiemi

Nearly spat me tea out when reading a tweet from some plum on twitter about out how one qualifies to become an 'Ultra'........(apparently they were out in force at the Brentford game but sadly i must have blinked cos i didn't see the two of 'em)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 08:23 - May 14 with 2595 viewsBarnetSaint

Not to everyone’s taste but i would love to see such a thing at St Mary’s. Sick of the corporate, selfie taking, tourist and bland modern football fan!
Might actually improve the atmosphere, Palace ones get ridiculed but i like them
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 08:54 - May 14 with 2556 viewsgreen

I do find Palace a bit cringeworthy but I would love it if a group of our lot turned up at the training ground on the Monday to have a right old go at the players after a disappointing performance at the weekend.
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 09:09 - May 14 with 2536 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 08:54 - May 14 by green

I do find Palace a bit cringeworthy but I would love it if a group of our lot turned up at the training ground on the Monday to have a right old go at the players after a disappointing performance at the weekend.

Like they’d give a fuk.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 09:10 - May 14 with 2536 viewsMytchettSaint

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 09:09 - May 14 by saintwizzler

Like they’d give a fuk.

We meh on.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 09:39 - May 14 with 2497 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 08:54 - May 14 by green

I met a Palace fan recently who is a regular “ultra”. He was as far away from the old Chicken Run or Shed style hoolie as you could get - a very middle class professional, suit wearing Asian lad who freely admitted he’d run a mile if a “pwopa firm” turned up….

But…he loves his club and wants to cheer them on which is fair enough I guess, but I agree they are a bit cringeworthy for all that.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 10:08 - May 14 with 2461 viewsSadoldgit

Growing up in the 60’s and 70’s Palace was my local club. Most of my mates were Palace supporters so I used to tag along (my first match was Palace v Southampton 65/66 which is when I became a Saints fan). There used to be a hard core element of skinheads from Penge but mostly their support were middle class types and still are. Probably one of the least offensive clubs for an away game. The thugs used to gravitate towards Millwall.
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 10:24 - May 14 with 2428 viewsinthebox

Back in the 60's 70's it was all Milwall (the millwall brick ,a rolled newspaper folded over) Leeds United..I remember Boscombe being a no go area on Saturday afternoon. Are Ultra's there just for the thrill of the violence?
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 11:33 - May 14 with 2356 viewsJaySaint

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 10:08 - May 14 by Sadoldgit

Growing up in the 60’s and 70’s Palace was my local club. Most of my mates were Palace supporters so I used to tag along (my first match was Palace v Southampton 65/66 which is when I became a Saints fan). There used to be a hard core element of skinheads from Penge but mostly their support were middle class types and still are. Probably one of the least offensive clubs for an away game. The thugs used to gravitate towards Millwall.

Croydon is now a f-ing hell hole - innit Blud

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 11:33 - May 14 with 2356 viewscocklebreath

Hence the nickname the stripey Nigels

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 12:33 - May 14 with 2283 viewskingslandstand1

And they've got a Sainsbury's next door to load up wth booze beforehand
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 14:30 - May 15 with 1885 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 11:33 - May 14 by JaySaint

Croydon is now a f-ing hell hole - innit Blud

Always was. But then I was a Bromley boy!
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 14:31 - May 15 with 1882 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 11:33 - May 14 by cocklebreath

Hence the nickname the stripey Nigels

😂
I’ve not heard that before but it sums them up nicely.
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 14:33 - May 15 with 1874 viewsPoirot

Euro garbage and no sensible lad would get involved in that tosh.
Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 17:40 - May 15 with 1773 viewsBerber

Southampton 'Ultra's' ffs on 09:10 - May 14 by MytchettSaint

We meh on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024