Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton v Liverpool The Preview 06:55 - May 17 with 925 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57792/southampton-v-live

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 08:02 - May 17 with 877 viewsBicester_North

On the wind up?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 08:06 - May 17 with 863 viewsBuggalugs

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 08:02 - May 17 by Bicester_North

On the wind up?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 08:57 - May 17 with 810 viewssaintwizzler

I can’t be bothered to do the 200 mile round trip.
Season Ticket listed on the ticket exchange.
An afternoon in the sunshine in the garden with a nice drop of Dutch Delight followed by the game on Liverpool TV AKA Sky Sports Main Event.

Rumours of a return for Teflon McCarthy was the decisive factor.

WE MARCH ON.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 09:58 - May 17 with 761 viewssaint901

I'll be there.

Virgil and Salah missing for Liverpool and perhaps Robertson and Tiago.

FF and SA both apparently fit.

Even with a weak and perhaps tired Liverpool team out, we will need to be at our very best and reach the form we had earlier in the season, to grab a point here.

I hope RH goes for the high press tactic rather than the sit back and counter because the back line of Liverpool is quick - too quick for CA and Broja.
Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 10:19 - May 17 with 733 viewsButty101

Big game like this needs Shane "the Pain" long up front. He wont trouble the net but will really run a round a lot.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 17:43 - May 17 with 615 viewsSonicBoom

We've been written off by everyone, seems we don't need to bother turning up. We're 7-1 to win.
Like most people I'm fearing the worst but a small part of me can't help but hope we suddenly turn up and pull off a shock.
As they say, it's the hope that kills you.....
Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 18:04 - May 17 with 586 viewsButty101

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 17:43 - May 17 by SonicBoom

We've been written off by everyone, seems we don't need to bother turning up. We're 7-1 to win.
Like most people I'm fearing the worst but a small part of me can't help but hope we suddenly turn up and pull off a shock.
As they say, it's the hope that kills you.....

It would be brilliant to end this incessant talk of the quadruple. Saints own to the fans . I’ve got a feeling 2-1 saints and Ralph blubbering

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 20:36 - May 17 with 486 viewsRon11

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 18:04 - May 17 by Butty101

It would be brilliant to end this incessant talk of the quadruple. Saints own to the fans . I’ve got a feeling 2-1 saints and Ralph blubbering

Well Liverpool have their one, McCarthy beaten at the near post YET AGAIN and they have three goalkeeping coaches 'assisting' Hassenhutl?
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 22:02 - May 17 with 438 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 20:36 - May 17 by Ron11

Well Liverpool have their one, McCarthy beaten at the near post YET AGAIN and they have three goalkeeping coaches 'assisting' Hassenhutl?

I don’t rate McCarthy one bit but that was hit with such force that no keeper would save that

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 22:09 - May 17 with 425 viewsBerber

Southampton v Liverpool The Preview on 22:02 - May 17 by saintwizzler

I don’t rate McCarthy one bit but that was hit with such force that no keeper would save that

They might have if they were better positioned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024