Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arabic money 18:34 - May 22 with 2728 viewssaint68

Decides the title..also condemns Burnley to the championship.

Both won by improper financial support..

Best league in the world apparently!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Arabic money on 18:42 - May 22 with 2692 viewsBicester_North

Could be funded by the Khmer Rouge and I wouldn’t mind as long as those Liverpool c*nts didn’t win it

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Arabic money on 18:46 - May 22 with 2673 viewssaint68

Arabic money on 18:42 - May 22 by Bicester_North

Could be funded by the Khmer Rouge and I wouldn’t mind as long as those Liverpool c*nts didn’t win it

Thank fuk them spitting incoherent victim status coonts never won...detestable low life parasites.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Arabic money on 22:06 - May 22 with 2481 viewshedgeend61

Man City buying the League again, who'd have thought that?, you're be upsetting our runaway Blue again 68, you know what a fragile petal he is.

Amazing what you can achieve with a bottomless pit of money from human rights abusing, sportswashing scum, apart from winning the CL of course, which they choke every season.

The alternative being the Mickeys Quadruple, choices eh?
Arabic money on 22:50 - May 22 with 2407 viewsSaintsforeverj

Arabic money on 22:06 - May 22 by hedgeend61

Man City buying the League again, who'd have thought that?, you're be upsetting our runaway Blue again 68, you know what a fragile petal he is.

Amazing what you can achieve with a bottomless pit of money from human rights abusing, sportswashing scum, apart from winning the CL of course, which they choke every season.

The alternative being the Mickeys Quadruple, choices eh?

Man City certainly have bought the league and there isn't anything clever in it. They have done it using a load of dodgy money. But you know what, I would much rather City win it all than Liverpool, Man U or Chelsea. Not sure why, I think it's something to do with City fans having experienced hardship in the past in league one at one point.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 22:52]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Arabic money on 09:05 - May 23 with 2245 viewssolent_toffee

Arabic money on 22:50 - May 22 by Saintsforeverj

Man City certainly have bought the league and there isn't anything clever in it. They have done it using a load of dodgy money. But you know what, I would much rather City win it all than Liverpool, Man U or Chelsea. Not sure why, I think it's something to do with City fans having experienced hardship in the past in league one at one point.
[Post edited 22 May 2022 22:52]

I’ve just been reading this piece in a Liverpool fanzine, I assume it’s a fanzine and it’s so sickeningly biased. Anyway, it was very kind of Saints to allow Van Dyke to sign for the mighty reds on a free transfer……

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/22/its-amazing-dad-the-liverpool-f
Arabic money on 09:43 - May 23 with 2190 views1885_SFC

Arabic money on 09:05 - May 23 by solent_toffee

I’ve just been reading this piece in a Liverpool fanzine, I assume it’s a fanzine and it’s so sickeningly biased. Anyway, it was very kind of Saints to allow Van Dyke to sign for the mighty reds on a free transfer……

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/may/22/its-amazing-dad-the-liverpool-f

I read that and it made we want to puke.

Old School is Cool

Arabic money on 09:54 - May 23 with 2175 viewssolent_toffee

Arabic money on 09:43 - May 23 by 1885_SFC

I read that and it made we want to puke.

I thought it was quite funny and a parody of what Liverpool FC has now become. A ground full of tourists and pubs full of locals watching it.

There’s going to be local kids growing up who will never see a game at Anfield because they’ve been replaced by these tourists and customers. Lads I know will sell their tickets to them because they know they can charge a fortune for it.

And yet they think their special.
Arabic money on 10:07 - May 23 with 2151 viewsBerber

Arabic money on 09:54 - May 23 by solent_toffee

I thought it was quite funny and a parody of what Liverpool FC has now become. A ground full of tourists and pubs full of locals watching it.

There’s going to be local kids growing up who will never see a game at Anfield because they’ve been replaced by these tourists and customers. Lads I know will sell their tickets to them because they know they can charge a fortune for it.

Oh, they’re special alright.
Login to get fewer ads

Arabic money on 10:10 - May 23 with 2150 views1885_SFC

I've never wanted Real Madrid to win a football match so much as I do this Saturday.

Old School is Cool

Arabic money on 10:45 - May 23 with 2113 viewsSaintNick

You are right to point out the parody, most will read this and point out the tourists who follow Liverpool and pack out the ground.

I see the fact that the locals are unable to get into the ground, many on here first went to Saints with their dads, we can take our kids to games, if you are a Liverpool fan you don't get that chance, they only get to watch their team in action if they are given their parents tickets for a day.

You seem to make this very point, then have to say they think they are special because of it.

Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for as they buy their season tickets and prepare for unlimited money they now expect to turn them into another Liverpool.

A lad who lives in a street in Liverpool who supports Liverpool is no different from the lad two doors up who follows Everton, but one can pop up Goodison any time he likes and the other will be lucky if he sees his team once a season if that !

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Arabic money on 12:09 - May 23 with 2056 viewssolent_toffee

Arabic money on 10:45 - May 23 by SaintNick

You are right to point out the parody, most will read this and point out the tourists who follow Liverpool and pack out the ground.

I see the fact that the locals are unable to get into the ground, many on here first went to Saints with their dads, we can take our kids to games, if you are a Liverpool fan you don't get that chance, they only get to watch their team in action if they are given their parents tickets for a day.

You seem to make this very point, then have to say they think they are special because of it.

Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for as they buy their season tickets and prepare for unlimited money they now expect to turn them into another Liverpool.

A lad who lives in a street in Liverpool who supports Liverpool is no different from the lad two doors up who follows Everton, but one can pop up Goodison any time he likes and the other will be lucky if he sees his team once a season if that !

I don’t it’s that simple that anyone can pop up to Goodison whenever they like. It’s not the early nineties. Getting a ticket for Everton for non season ticket holders is very difficult. Everton have 31k season tickets with a 38k capacity. Taking into consideration the away fans, that only leaves about 4k per game that only members can apply for.

The reason I think that Liverpool think they are special has nothing to do tickets or who goes and who doesn’t go the game. It’s because of the complete blanket coverage they now have in the media and how their club is now run like a branch of Disney, anyone can be a red doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from.

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, the manner in which I support Everton is completely different now to my red mates. I go the game and they watch it on the telly, but their transformation into the global brand of Man United over the past few seasons has been sensational.

As you say, Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for.
Arabic money on 14:44 - May 23 with 1920 viewsSaintNick

Arabic money on 12:09 - May 23 by solent_toffee

I don’t it’s that simple that anyone can pop up to Goodison whenever they like. It’s not the early nineties. Getting a ticket for Everton for non season ticket holders is very difficult. Everton have 31k season tickets with a 38k capacity. Taking into consideration the away fans, that only leaves about 4k per game that only members can apply for.

The reason I think that Liverpool think they are special has nothing to do tickets or who goes and who doesn’t go the game. It’s because of the complete blanket coverage they now have in the media and how their club is now run like a branch of Disney, anyone can be a red doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from.

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest, the manner in which I support Everton is completely different now to my red mates. I go the game and they watch it on the telly, but their transformation into the global brand of Man United over the past few seasons has been sensational.

As you say, Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for.

The attendance for the Liverpool game at Goodison was 39,641, most attendances at Goodison are in the 38,500 - 38,800 mark, so usually about 700-1,000 unsold tickets available.

It's a good average, but there does seem games you can get tickets for if you are a regular Everton supporter.

There was a post earlier on here about Russians, that we shouldnt tar them all with the same brush, because of the antics of a few.

That could be said for Liverpool, dont tar the entire supporter base due to the millions who support the club but dont go to games as they live elsewhere, who are usually the most arrogant on social media.

Arabic money on 15:19 - May 23 with 1897 viewssolent_toffee

Arabic money on 14:44 - May 23 by SaintNick

The attendance for the Liverpool game at Goodison was 39,641, most attendances at Goodison are in the 38,500 - 38,800 mark, so usually about 700-1,000 unsold tickets available.

It's a good average, but there does seem games you can get tickets for if you are a regular Everton supporter.

There was a post earlier on here about Russians, that we shouldnt tar them all with the same brush, because of the antics of a few.

That could be said for Liverpool, dont tar the entire supporter base due to the millions who support the club but dont go to games as they live elsewhere, who are usually the most arrogant on social media.

Absolute nonsense that you can get tickets whenever you want. Any unsold tickets are where the away end doesn’t sell out but they can’t be resold. Sometimes away clubs only take the paddock and the lower bullens and the upper bullens gets sold to Evertonians (Saints did this for the first game of the season I think) but these get snapped up straight away.

Everton sell out every single home and away match and have done for years.
Arabic money on 15:34 - May 23 with 1891 viewsSaintNick

Arabic money on 15:19 - May 23 by solent_toffee

Absolute nonsense that you can get tickets whenever you want. Any unsold tickets are where the away end doesn’t sell out but they can’t be resold. Sometimes away clubs only take the paddock and the lower bullens and the upper bullens gets sold to Evertonians (Saints did this for the first game of the season I think) but these get snapped up straight away.

Everton sell out every single home and away match and have done for years.

I didnt say that you can get them whenever you want, I said that on average there is about 700-1,000 tickets not sold at many games, theses arent all the away end.

You are sounding like Pompey fan in your last statement, you are right for the last few years it has been near capacity average,for the past 5 years just over 39 000 in 4 out of the last 5 seasons, but prior to that its usually been about 36,000, with 33, 000 as recent as 2012.

Im not slagging off Everton's support it has been consistent, but last 5 years aside most years had a lowest attendance of around 30-33k

The litmius test will be when they new ground opens and if it will be filled, I would say yes the first season, but it might be a struggle afterwards as even Newcastle have found out.

Arabic money on 16:18 - May 23 with 1867 viewssolent_toffee

Arabic money on 15:34 - May 23 by SaintNick

I didnt say that you can get them whenever you want, I said that on average there is about 700-1,000 tickets not sold at many games, theses arent all the away end.

You are sounding like Pompey fan in your last statement, you are right for the last few years it has been near capacity average,for the past 5 years just over 39 000 in 4 out of the last 5 seasons, but prior to that its usually been about 36,000, with 33, 000 as recent as 2012.

Im not slagging off Everton's support it has been consistent, but last 5 years aside most years had a lowest attendance of around 30-33k

The litmius test will be when they new ground opens and if it will be filled, I would say yes the first season, but it might be a struggle afterwards as even Newcastle have found out.

I’m sorry Nick but you’re wrong. I don’t recall the last time they didn’t sell out a home game and I don’t even bother trying to get an away ticket as it’s a closed shop.

As this report from last year shows, the season tickets are capped at 31.5k with a further 17k on a waiting list. Then there’s members on top of that. And this is with Everton being utterly shit and sharing the same city as one of the biggest clubs in the world.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-huge-seaso

I think we will be just fine at BMD.
Arabic money on 09:23 - May 24 with 1651 viewsSaintNick

Arabic money on 16:18 - May 23 by solent_toffee

I’m sorry Nick but you’re wrong. I don’t recall the last time they didn’t sell out a home game and I don’t even bother trying to get an away ticket as it’s a closed shop.

As this report from last year shows, the season tickets are capped at 31.5k with a further 17k on a waiting list. Then there’s members on top of that. And this is with Everton being utterly shit and sharing the same city as one of the biggest clubs in the world.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-huge-seaso

I think we will be just fine at BMD.

You know better than me, all i can say is that when I was up there in December Everton were at home to Arsenal, I looked into going to the game and could have bought a ticket, I just looked up the attendance and it was about 1,700 below capacity.

As I have said it is impressive that Everton can maintain an average of around 39k despite being awful for the best part of the last 10 years, I also said I didn't think you would have a problem with selling out the new stadium initially.

I would assume that most on the season ticket waiting list would also be members though

Arabic money on 12:51 - May 24 with 1576 viewssaint901

Whether we like it or not, individuals, companies, sovereign funds and even whole countries have acquired football clubs as an extension of their empires.

Might be project a certain view about the country, promote them as a tourist or financial location or just to stroke their ego.

It creates startling anomalies. I'm pretty sure that gambling is not legal in many Arab countries but the PL has probably more than half its teams sponsored by gambling outfits. How can you invest in something that is contrary to your core faith?

That and other questions are answered by varying amounts of money being on the table.

This is one reason why a European league is inevitable. I know the "super league" has been scared off the pitch for now, but it's coming.
Arabic money on 14:12 - May 24 with 1545 viewsSaintNick

Arabic money on 12:51 - May 24 by saint901

Whether we like it or not, individuals, companies, sovereign funds and even whole countries have acquired football clubs as an extension of their empires.

Might be project a certain view about the country, promote them as a tourist or financial location or just to stroke their ego.

It creates startling anomalies. I'm pretty sure that gambling is not legal in many Arab countries but the PL has probably more than half its teams sponsored by gambling outfits. How can you invest in something that is contrary to your core faith?

That and other questions are answered by varying amounts of money being on the table.

This is one reason why a European league is inevitable. I know the "super league" has been scared off the pitch for now, but it's coming.

The sooner the European Super League comes the better

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024