Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical bin dippers 20:08 - May 28 with 1745 viewssaint68

Had hours to enter the stadium in an orderly fashion..it seems such a simple process has once again escaped them ....they really are a sad reflection of English support..
.oh sorry I forgot..they aren't English they are Scouse!!!!at least they aren't pushing and shoving people unnecessarily.

Never wanted Real Madrid to win a match ever..but tonight most definitely!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Typical bin dippers on 20:13 - May 28 with 1713 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's not their fault. It's the fault of the French police. I'm sure there will be years of investigations.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Typical bin dippers on 20:16 - May 28 with 1708 viewssaint68

Typical bin dippers on 20:13 - May 28 by Saintsforeverj

It's not their fault. It's the fault of the French police. I'm sure there will be years of investigations.

I'm gonna light a candle for the poor coonts who turned up late

#horridvilegloryhuntingparasticalcoonts

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Typical bin dippers on 20:30 - May 28 with 1661 viewskingslandstand1

And I'm sure those that are in are gld they got in early to watch the pre-match entertainment! Further evidence that football has lost it's soul to Americanism

Yeah, ok for the Olympics etc but do football fans really want this!
Typical bin dippers on 08:54 - May 29 with 1338 viewsBerber

It was very clear that the White sections were full, and the Reds were AWOL at normal KO time. There is no way the French police can be held to blame for that.
Typical bin dippers on 09:13 - May 29 with 1308 viewsCity_boy

Always somebody else fault. Media and people not calling out and condemning those that tried to enter with no/or fake tickets is poor. Unfortunately, when this happens and idiots try to jump barriers and demonstrate with staff with dodgy tickets, innocent people will get caught up in the melee.

It was no surprise that the police reacted like they did, especially after the world witnessed what happened at Wembley during the Euro's.

It's no coincidence that there were no issue at the Madrid end.
Typical bin dippers on 10:26 - May 29 with 1232 viewsBicester_North

So many crying Liverpool freaks whining about it all today.

They are wrestling with themselves in anguish because it’s the republic of France that did it to them this time, not the “establishment”

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Typical bin dippers on 10:34 - May 29 with 1211 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool's top boy must be Gary Lineker then as he was putting it out on social media he was stuck in traffic and couldnt get near the stadium

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024