Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper 10:10 - Jun 9 with 1443 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57869/saints-said-to-hav

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 10:52 - Jun 9 with 1386 viewsSaintsforeverj

So is he going to be our number one? Or are we expecting another experienced keeper to come in?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:28 - Jun 9 with 1346 viewsSaintNick

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 10:52 - Jun 9 by Saintsforeverj

So is he going to be our number one? Or are we expecting another experienced keeper to come in?

Who knows, I cant believe that he would be the number one keeper

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:45 - Jun 9 with 1313 viewsButty101

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:28 - Jun 9 by SaintNick

If true what a pointless signing and not what we need right now. Literally Alex Gunn all over again, accept he had played at a higher level.

Surely the money would be spent better else where.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:52 - Jun 9 with 1305 viewsIanSouthstander

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:28 - Jun 9 by SaintNick

He declined to sign for City because he wants first team football.

So he's going to sign for us and keep the bench warm.

I don't think so.
Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 12:40 - Jun 9 with 1230 viewssledger

he is coming here to challenge for the number 1 spot,and lets be honest macarthy doesnt set the bar to high
Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 22:24 - Jun 9 with 1074 viewscocklebreath

Why? Even if he’s got one leg he’d be better than McCarthy

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 23:32 - Jun 9 with 1001 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 12:40 - Jun 9 by sledger

he is coming here to challenge for the number 1 spot,and lets be honest macarthy doesnt set the bar to high

You've seen Alex in goal, right?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 06:11 - Jun 10 with 936 views1teeminants

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 11:52 - Jun 9 by IanSouthstander

He declined to sign for City because he wants first team football.

So he's going to sign for us and keep the bench warm.

I don't think so.

Yes and Man City offered him a pay rise to stay which tells you what they think of him but he turned it down. He’s desperate to play , he’ll compete with Macarthy for no 1 slot .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 09:19 - Jun 10 with 839 viewsButty101

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 06:11 - Jun 10 by 1teeminants

Yes and Man City offered him a pay rise to stay which tells you what they think of him but he turned it down. He’s desperate to play , he’ll compete with Macarthy for no 1 slot .

like they were trying to keep Gunn.... Ridiculous money for league 1 keeper.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Said To Have Completed Move For Ex Pompey Loanee Keeper on 09:45 - Jun 10 with 804 viewssaints__fan__73

So you actually think we have enough cash to pay £10m for a backup keeper?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024