Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing 14:10 - Jun 21 with 1381 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57922/german-u21-interna

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 1343 viewsIanSouthstander

Source ?
German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:23 - Jun 21 with 1336 viewsSaintNick

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:20 - Jun 21 by IanSouthstander

Source ?

About half a dozen various media outlets including the Mail, Sports witness and various German media outlets, all genuine news outlets not the speculative low rent sites

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 1325 viewsIanSouthstander

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:23 - Jun 21 by SaintNick

About half a dozen various media outlets including the Mail, Sports witness and various German media outlets, all genuine news outlets not the speculative low rent sites

I should of said Sauce, lol
German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:28 - Jun 21 with 1322 viewsSaintNick

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:27 - Jun 21 by IanSouthstander

I should of said Sauce, lol

Sky sports Germany seem to be one of the leading sources

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:32 - Jun 21 with 1315 viewsButty101

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:28 - Jun 21 by SaintNick

Sky sports Germany seem to be one of the leading sources

just want we need another one for the future. That 20+ mill we have on a 2 youngsters may have bought us a decent experienced Centre back.
That dosent mean im writing the new players off. Just want some experience

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:36 - Jun 21 with 1309 viewsSaintNick

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:32 - Jun 21 by Butty101

just want we need another one for the future. That 20+ mill we have on a 2 youngsters may have bought us a decent experienced Centre back.
That dosent mean im writing the new players off. Just want some experience

I want some experience as well, perhaps we will be able to offload Bednarek & Stephens

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:37 - Jun 21 with 1308 viewssaints__fan__73

FFS mate really?

It was an open goal for Sauce...

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:44 - Jun 21 with 1272 viewsSaintNick

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:37 - Jun 21 by saints__fan__73

FFS mate really?

It was an open goal for Sauce...

I dont get it, he may be German but his name isn't Heinz

Login to get fewer ads

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:00 - Jun 21 with 1215 viewsdirk_doone

Here he is in action. He's #37:

Bochum's defence is obviously pretty bad but, on the bright side, it could have been worse - we could have been buying a defender from SpVgg Greuther Fürth. Meanwhile, Newcastle are signing the central defender we should have got: Sven Botman.

Anyway, there may not be any substance to these rumours as I don't think it will be easy to get a work permit for him.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 15:23]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:01 - Jun 21 with 1213 viewsButty101

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 14:44 - Jun 21 by SaintNick

I dont get it, he may be German but his name isn't Heinz

Saints have left the rest of the premiership trailing with this one, they will do well to ketchup

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:08 - Jun 21 with 1183 viewsChesham_Saint

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:01 - Jun 21 by Butty101

Saints have left the rest of the premiership trailing with this one, they will do well to ketchup

Coulis it, Butty!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:08 - Jun 21 with 1183 viewsSonicBoom

I guess the new regime know every single stat there is to know about him so they obviously see great potential.
As others have said though, he's 20, so I don't see the club starting him alongside Salisu for example.....
German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:45 - Jun 21 with 1109 viewsPatfromPoole

Is this guy going to cut the mustard?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 16:35 - Jun 21 with 1016 viewsSalisburySaint

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:00 - Jun 21 by dirk_doone

Here he is in action. He's #37:

Bochum's defence is obviously pretty bad but, on the bright side, it could have been worse - we could have been buying a defender from SpVgg Greuther Fürth. Meanwhile, Newcastle are signing the central defender we should have got: Sven Botman.

Anyway, there may not be any substance to these rumours as I don't think it will be easy to get a work permit for him.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 15:23]

They did much better in the home game

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 16:53 - Jun 21 with 978 viewsButty101

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 15:45 - Jun 21 by PatfromPoole

Is this guy going to cut the mustard?

If he dosent, we will be in the brown sauce

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 17:00 - Jun 21 with 963 viewsdirk_doone

German U21 International Set To Become Southampton's Next Summer Signing on 16:35 - Jun 21 by SalisburySaint

They did much better in the home game

Yes, Bochum are about the same level in the Bundesliga that Saints are in the Premier League. They finished 13th out of 18. I don't know a lot about Bella-Kotchap other than that there was a rumour we were interested in signing him more than a year ago but a quick read of their messageboards reveals he was highly thought of by their fans and that they wish him well in England. So, let's hope he does really well here.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 17:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024