Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New VAR experts 13:30 - Jul 1 with 1098 viewsHeisenberg

Two new experts to sit on VAR announced. Mike Dean and Lee Mason. You couldn’t make it up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

New VAR experts on 13:44 - Jul 1 with 1052 viewsPatfromPoole

Yet another reason to be alienated by the Prem.

At times, I quite envy Skates fans.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

New VAR experts on 14:08 - Jul 1 with 1011 viewsElijahK

Well in all fairness I don’t think Lee Mason was that bad at all, but Mike Dean (especially with VAR), is certainly a bit different and isn’t necessarily something to look forward to.

Although I’m not sure if you’ve heard but John Moss is now in charge of the select group 1 referees (aka premier league) with Kevin Friend being in charge of select group 2 (aka championship) ones.
And as someone who was speaking to a select group 2 ref the other day, originally Kevin Friend wasn’t meant to be in charge of SG2, as a championship ref had basically almost certainly had the job, as they’d done a load of interviews, checks and things to get the job, but then when Friend decided he wanted to retire, he basically did nothing and yet somehow got the job over the SG2 ref.

Certainly does sim up the FA, as I certainly think that refs shouldn’t get anywhere near the levels of abuse they get, but it’s things like this that just don’t help whatsoever!
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 14:48]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

New VAR experts on 14:34 - Jul 1 with 977 viewsdirk_doone

New VAR experts on 13:44 - Jul 1 by PatfromPoole

Yet another reason to be alienated by the Prem.

At times, I quite envy Skates fans.

There are probably some lower league equivalents of Mason and Dean. Let's face it, we wouldn't know about them.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

New VAR experts on 14:40 - Jul 1 with 969 viewscocklebreath

New VAR experts on 14:08 - Jul 1 by ElijahK

Well in all fairness I don’t think Lee Mason was that bad at all, but Mike Dean (especially with VAR), is certainly a bit different and isn’t necessarily something to look forward to.

Although I’m not sure if you’ve heard but John Moss is now in charge of the select group 1 referees (aka premier league) with Kevin Friend being in charge of select group 2 (aka championship) ones.
And as someone who was speaking to a select group 2 ref the other day, originally Kevin Friend wasn’t meant to be in charge of SG2, as a championship ref had basically almost certainly had the job, as they’d done a load of interviews, checks and things to get the job, but then when Friend decided he wanted to retire, he basically did nothing and yet somehow got the job over the SG2 ref.

Certainly does sim up the FA, as I certainly think that refs shouldn’t get anywhere near the levels of abuse they get, but it’s things like this that just don’t help whatsoever!
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 14:48]

Who’s lee smith? It’s lee Mason and he’s absolute shite

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New VAR experts on 14:46 - Jul 1 with 952 viewsdarthvader

Well thats it then we are proper fücked

keep the faith coyr

New VAR experts on 14:50 - Jul 1 with 944 viewsElijahK

New VAR experts on 14:34 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

There are probably some lower league equivalents of Mason and Dean. Let's face it, we wouldn't know about them.

Yeah well it’s not the same with the lower league officials, as it’s not until championship level that they’re professionals and are given contracts and such, and basically just keep to that league, so lower league wise it’s not as often to have well know reds as they’re soo muddled up/changing that no one ever really becomes that well known
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 15:23]

New VAR experts on 14:52 - Jul 1 with 943 viewsElijahK

New VAR experts on 14:40 - Jul 1 by cocklebreath

Who’s lee smith? It’s lee Mason and he’s absolute shite

But you’d say that about most refs though wouldn’t you? As the worst 3 were always Friend, Moss and Dean, and thankfully they’ve all retired now it’s Dean being the only one who can directly effect our games anymore. But hopefully some of the new refs coming through will end up being a lot better

New VAR experts on 17:15 - Jul 1 with 874 viewskingslandstand1

Well that'll cheer 22 up!!

We don't stand a chance ....................
Login to get fewer ads

New VAR experts on 18:42 - Jul 1 with 813 viewskingolaf

Pair of coonts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024